PDA

View Full Version : New Alpine

Pete5051
05-30-2018, 04:30 PM
We just took delivery of our 2018 Alpine 3661fl and Memorial Day was our first outing. The In-Command center is going to take some time to get use to. The panel says it has night lights but we haven't been able to figure them out. Does anyone know if there are actually night lights? This is our fourth camper but our first Keystone. So far, we LOVE it!

E Rod
05-30-2018, 07:39 PM
Congrats, I have a 2017 Alpine 3660FL. Check your step lights to living room. Also make sure the switch inside the battery compartment is in the on position to the docking light in the front cap. Also check your compartment lights to make sure they're on by pressing the center button. There is also a light under the exterior steps. I went into menu screen to rename the buttons according to what they operate.
Hopefully you have the second version of the In Command as mine has been an issue since day one when extending or retracting the kitchen slides outs. Thankfully ASA ELECTRONICS is going to replace it.
Also check your washer drain
hose under the washer slide out as it will kink badly once slide out it fully opened. Had to modify mine before installing the washer combo.

5J's
05-31-2018, 02:25 AM
Congrats on the new trailer. Welcome to the forum and the Keystone family from SE Texas.

Triple GGG
05-31-2018, 03:02 AM
Welcome from Knoxville TN. Great looking setup.

Tbos
06-22-2018, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. I picked up my new Alpine 3651RL the end of Apr. Enjoying it so far, just minor things that need to be fixed. Enjoy your new Alpine.

Old Mustanger
06-26-2018, 01:59 PM
The only light that the "night Lights" switch turned on in our alpine was in the hallway at the top of the stairs. Also found that the "security lights" are the LEDs on the front and the basement lights cannot be turned on unless the security lights are on. I would really like to rewire the lights in this trailer, cannot turn the lights on above he sink by themselves, you have to turn all of the kitchen lights on and that is more light than needed.:facepalm:

Wmeili
06-26-2018, 07:13 PM
Welcome and enjoy we bought a 3500 rl this spring very few problems so far