PDA

View Full Version : Lippert 4 pt level system cougar 337FLS

Gwoody
05-20-2018, 05:42 AM
Error on the LCD display can only operate manually. Is there a way to reset the system? Thanks for any assistance.

Dorrie
05-20-2018, 05:47 AM
All I can offer till someone has a better answer, Hubby had problems with out Montana HC. He goggled and couple of videos helped him.

chuckster57
05-20-2018, 05:47 AM
You probably need to “rehome” the jacks. Make sure everything is clear, extend the rear jacks 6-8 inches. Then press and hold retract until all jacks start to retract, let go and ALL THE JACKS will retract. Once they have, you should have cleared the error and can lift the front back up.

MAKE SURE YOUR TV ISNT UNDERNEATH the front.

If it’s ground control 3.0 that system is very sensitive to low voltage.

Firelime
05-23-2018, 09:13 PM
Error on the LCD display can only operate manually. Is there a way to reset the system? Thanks for any assistance.

We have started to have this problem on our 337FLS too. What chuckster said. We have been fortunate enough to be able to hook the TV up and rehome. I did have to manually actuate one of the jacks out once before it would home. Remember to remove your tool from the jack if you do this.

Gwoody
05-24-2018, 02:28 PM
You probably need to “rehome” the jacks. Make sure everything is clear, extend the rear jacks 6-8 inches. Then press and hold retract until all jacks start to retract, let go and ALL THE JACKS will retract. Once they have, you should have cleared the error and can lift the front back up.

MAKE SURE YOUR TV ISNT UNDERNEATH the front.

If it’s ground control 3.0 that system is very sensitive to low voltage.

Thanks for the help. Worked. All is good again.

Gwoody
05-24-2018, 02:28 PM
We have started to have this problem on our 337FLS too. What chuckster said. We have been fortunate enough to be able to hook the TV up and rehome. I did have to manually actuate one of the jacks out once before it would home. Remember to remove your tool from the jack if you do this.

Chucksters tip worked. All is good again.

oldschoolhdmike
06-07-2018, 05:24 AM
or you should just get rid of it. I will take it off your hands and save you the headache. haha. I really love the 337fls. one of my favorite models.

cynjon
06-07-2018, 07:15 AM
I had to do the "re-home" with mine this week again. After the initial moment of panic that I always get with a "jack failure" message, a quick re-home does the trick.

Jimh
06-09-2018, 05:46 AM
I had an LF Error on my camper. I hooked my camper to my truck last nite and extended all my stabilizers to the ground then on the control panel I pushed and held the retract button until all stabilizers retracted completely. This will re-set the stabilizers and they should work now.