PDA

View Full Version : Raptor 3600RL

Sniper
05-05-2018, 05:35 PM
I have a 2018 Raptor 3600RL. I have been having an issue with the door for the gen set coming open. It hasn't come open going down the road, but it has come open while parked. I have checked the lip the locks go over and it's fine. After I lock it up I pull on it and seems to be tight and I can't pull it open. I'm at a loss. Anyone have any suggestions?

ctbruce
05-05-2018, 08:22 PM
"While parked?" Like stopped still connected to the truck or disconnected and leveled? Depending on the answer, might be frame flex.

Sniper
05-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Disconnected from the truck. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's level or left nose low for water to drain while it's stored.

ctbruce
05-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Then I'm thinking while you're leveling there is enough frame flex to allow the door to pop free of its latches.

PARAPTOR
05-06-2018, 08:23 AM
On my Gen Door there are two latches, one manual and the second a key lock, for the door to open both latches need to be opened. Do you only have one latch ? I would think with two latches a slight frame twist still would not cause both latches to release. Never checked if those latches were adjustable, a possibility ?