PDA

View Full Version : Disco Show Interior Lights

John&Genny
05-04-2018, 11:22 PM
A couple of the interior lights in our 2017 Avalanche are starting to strobe badly and I can't seem to find the direct replacement online anywhere. Attached is a picture showing the lamp with the lens removed. The only model number I can see is LR36513, WYD-9, or 94V-0. From looking at the lamp assembly, I could make out the logo for Command Electronics, who makes a lot of different RV light assemblies. However, I could not find this particular lamp on their web site. My guess is that they custom make these lamps for Keystone, but that's just a guess. Any idea on where I can get replacements?

John

https://i.lensdump.com/i/8OqRc1.jpg

saltyturtle
05-05-2018, 01:34 AM
We have a 2017 3401RS Avalanche and had the same problem. I contacted Command Electronics via phone -- don't try email as they never responded. They were fantastic and sent us replacements for ALL of the lights in our rig (24) even though, at the time, only 3 had gone bad. Since then we have had 5 more go bad so it's good that they sent all of them as I think eventually all will go out. Call 269-679-4011 and ask for Sarah Santas. She was great to deal with. They will want a photo of the bad ones to verify the model. Apparently, they had a bad batch. Good luck and please report back your experience with them.

John&Genny
05-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Thanks salty, that’s just the information I needed. I’ll give Sarah a call on Monday or Tuesday to see what we can work out. If Command had a bad batch, I wonder how many other 2017 Keystone owners are going to be making the same forum post :)

John&Genny
05-20-2018, 10:57 AM
Just a follow-up. Kelli from Command Electronics did reply via email just one or two days after my customer service request. She asked me how many RV lamp assemblies I had (24) and actually sent 28 within just a few days. I guess she wanted to make sure I had some spares in case one of the new ones failed :) It’s always nice to have a company that has great customer service and I just wish the RV industry would take lessons :)

ChuckCousins
08-05-2018, 03:06 PM
I have a 2017 Passport Elite 19RB with the same issues. The only difference between my lights and the one in your picture is that mine have a push button on/off switch on the center. I will put a call in to Command Electronics Tomorrow. Thanks for posting the info and the phone number. I've been searching for replacement parts for hours.......

zoro58
08-05-2018, 06:10 PM
My 2016 Alpine has the same lights. Already replaced 13 on my own dime. Ordered through a dealer and received different lights then what were in there.have 2 more failing. Guess Ill give Command a call

ChuckCousins
08-06-2018, 07:59 PM
I made my call and they will be sending me enough LED's to replace all of them. Great customer service in a world where customer service seems non-existent. Thank you Command Electronics!!!

John&Genny
08-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Yeah, it’s pretty nice when you actually find a company that stands behind their product.

arch113
08-10-2018, 10:31 AM
I actually emailed them and they responded and sent me a replacement light for one of mine that wasnt working, great customer support.