PDA

View Full Version : 3 trips planned with new Fuzion

DLfuzion
04-26-2018, 08:48 PM
1. Lake Huron Campground in Forester Mich.

2. KOA in Petoskey Mich Everyone says this is a nice KOA.

3. Indian River RV resort . Anyone been there?

4. Yogi Bear Jellystone Park Mill Run Pa, near Ohiopyle state park

Any comments on the places we are going would be appreciated.

Tinner12002
04-27-2018, 03:07 AM
Only thing I have is when your going into the Yogi campground, keep your eyes open for low hanging wires, well any campground actually. I hooked a wire with mine in a Yogi campground, not saying by no means that Yogis have low wires but just stating my experience. These toy haulers are tall.

Signguy71
04-27-2018, 02:11 PM
what type of toy are you hauling and what model Fuzion

We hang out a lot near Bluefield VA with our sxs.

DLfuzion
04-29-2018, 04:57 PM
We have a Harley Heritage Softail Classic and my step son has a Street Glide we will be taking sometimes. I hope I have enough room to fit the bike and maybe a golf cart of some type when I buy one. I have to measure once I get the bike in place. It's a 427 Fuzion.

roadglide
04-29-2018, 05:42 PM
I have z force 800 50 inch wide , I'm going to try and get the ultra and sxs when I go to quartzsite again. I had 46 inch wide quad that fit nice in the garage with the ultra.

roadglide
04-29-2018, 05:44 PM
what type of toy are you hauling and what model Fuzion

We hang out a lot near Bluefield VA with our sxs.
I'm brand new to sxs . I haven't found much on sxs really .

Signguy71
04-30-2018, 05:30 PM
We have a Harley Heritage Softail Classic and my step son has a Street Glide we will be taking sometimes. I hope I have enough room to fit the bike and maybe a golf cart of some type when I buy one. I have to measure once I get the bike in place. It's a 427 Fuzion.

We have the Fusion 427 as well and love it. It's been fun making the mods to it. We did smart tiles behind the sink and that really makes the already nice kitchen pop. Trying to get all the TV's to work on the satellite now.

DLfuzion
04-30-2018, 05:54 PM
Post a pic of what you did to kitchen behind sink. I bet it looks good.