PDA

View Full Version : Camouflage rv for sale

JRTJH
04-22-2018, 05:10 AM
For those who live in "restricted sub-divisions" where you can't park your RV beside the garage, I have my camouflage motorhome for sale. Since buying the fifth wheel, it's been sitting beside the garage. I literally stumbled into it yesterday, changed the oil and decided to offer it to someone who might use it more often than we do. All maintenance is up to date and the generator has only 4 hours total time. Make an offer, I can't just give it away.

Pull Toy
04-22-2018, 05:17 AM
Love the concept, but you just "outed" yourself to the CONDO COPS, and Neighborhood Watch! LOL

Good Luck,

hankpage
04-22-2018, 06:24 AM
John, I would be very interested, but afraid it would stand out in my neighborhood. Do you know if they come in a palm tree camo theme???
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1153

chuckster57
04-22-2018, 06:40 AM
Would you be willing to deliver it?

JRTJH
04-22-2018, 06:51 AM
John, I would be very interested, but afraid it would stand out in my neighborhood. Do you know if they come in a palm tree camo theme???
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1153

Would you be willing to deliver it?

Hank, I think the tires come in palmetto camo, so if you can live with the "low hanging fruit" that might work... One drawback may be that you'd have to add an automatic leveling system so you could raise the tires off the ground and turn them so the palmettos are always "root down" or "frond up" (depending on whether you are typically upside down or right side up)... It's a topsy-turvy decision which way to go...

Chuck, Pickup only, after walking into it yesterday (I just wasn't paying attention) I don't know if I could sit in the driver's seat long enough to deliver it to the other end of the US...

chuckster57
04-22-2018, 06:57 AM
Aw come on..You could drag your slingshot with you, and then give it a PROPER break-in ride :cool:

JRTJH
04-22-2018, 07:14 AM
Aw come on..You could drag your slingshot with you, and then give it a PROPER break-in ride :cool:

Tempting, very, VERY tempting.

chuckster57
04-22-2018, 07:18 AM
Just let me know!! Ill have the sourdough bread rising and the parking place cleared out "bouncey:

madmaxmutt
04-22-2018, 07:43 AM
For those who live in "restricted sub-divisions" where you can't park your RV beside the garage, I have my camouflage motorhome for sale. Since buying the fifth wheel, it's been sitting beside the garage. I literally stumbled into it yesterday, changed the oil and decided to offer it to someone who might use it more often than we do. All maintenance is up to date and the generator has only 4 hours total time. Make an offer, I can't just give it away.

My bos is a Nigerian prence. He would like to buy it today. Please, send your bank rooting numer and accout number. We will wiire money to your account in the amount of $1 meeeliion dollars.16122

Ductape
04-22-2018, 08:20 AM
Meh....... it's just not big enough for me. ;)

Freeheel4life
04-22-2018, 09:10 AM
Id be interested but those tires look a bit old. May need replaced if shes ever going to sell :)

5J's
04-22-2018, 11:22 AM
I know the weight police will probably weigh in on this but I believe the tire ratings may be exceeded here. Can you list the weight class tires as well as the GVWR and curb weight? It's hard to tell from the photo.

flybouy
04-22-2018, 11:43 AM
Will my neighbors disappear if they go inside? If yes, then sold!

the sodfather
04-23-2018, 01:12 PM
Very cool! I guess you can pull it with Wonder Woman’s plane...

CrazyCain
04-23-2018, 01:57 PM
Are those China Bombs im seeing, other wise a damn nice looking rig right there!

FlyingAroundRV
04-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Oh no! Someone's jacked up your wheels and stolen your RV!

tylerj1966
05-23-2018, 11:05 AM
Man, this guy is really trying to get over on us. I can tell right away that's a tow vehicle and not a trailer. I've never seen axle spacing like that on a trailer and no rear duals of a motorhome.

cavediver
06-28-2018, 07:38 AM
See this is what happens when you buy camouflage equipment, you park it go to the store and you can never find it again. I'm done with camo, never again. Now if I could find a camo font, my wife would never compline about my punctuation.

Jack

Chief Mole
08-23-2018, 05:11 AM
Can't convince the wife to like the floorplan. She prefers the stand alone table and chairs over the dinette.