PDA

View Full Version : Light switches

Aaaleonca
04-18-2018, 07:49 PM
Hi everyone. I just purchased a 2016 outback 31 with a bunk room. For the life of me, I can’t find a light switch to control the ceiling lights in the bunk room and I haven’t been able to find the switch that controls the led’s on the front cap. Can someone please help.

Thanks,

Albert

WNY Bullet
04-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Hi everyone. I just purchased a 2016 outback 31 with a bunk room. For the life of me, I can’t find a light switch to control the ceiling lights in the bunk room and I haven’t been able to find the switch that controls the led’s on the front cap. Can someone please help.

Thanks,

Albert

I can't help you with the Bunk Room switch, but the switch for my LED cap lights is located in the pass-through, check there.

DocP
04-19-2018, 12:53 AM
Many of the lights in my Cougar 32RLI have no wall switch - there is a push-button in the center of each light that turns them on and off.

Dwood95503
04-19-2018, 08:43 AM

Thanks,

Albert

Several of the lights in our Cougar have a silver ring around the light. You touch the ring to turn them on and off.

maccam1
04-19-2018, 01:05 PM
Docp,I have a cougar 32rli,I have wall switches for my bedroom,bathroom,and table and theater seats,in the slide,all my ceiling lights in the living and kitchen area are on 1 switch in the control panel.are those ceiling lights in your unit,equipped with push buttons?????

DocP
04-19-2018, 04:11 PM
Docp,I have a cougar 32rli,I have wall switches for my bedroom,bathroom,and table and theater seats,in the slide,all my ceiling lights in the living and kitchen area are on 1 switch in the control panel.are those ceiling lights in your unit,equipped with push buttons?????

No, the ceiling lights are on the one switch on the control panel. The lights with the push buttons are those on the kitchen slide (above TV, above microwave), under counter light on long counter, above the sofa (under the overhead cabinet), and above the headboard on the bed.