PDA

View Full Version : Laredo Passthrough?

jodipitbull
04-12-2018, 11:19 AM
I am buying a Laredo TT from a dealer a couple hours away so havent seen it in person yet. Check out the view into the passthrough. Usually it’s a nice big empty space with a tv box or hoses. What is all that? Anyone that has seen this or want to guess?

JRTJH
04-12-2018, 11:42 AM
It's probably the back of the convenience center which contains your dump valves, outdoor shower, electrical connection and city water hookup.

It seems that Keystone, in 2019 models is going more and more away from "clear open passthrough storage" and incorporating things that take up some or all of that space. For example, in the 2019 Cougar Half Ton fifth wheels, some models don't even have a passthrough to the other side, the storage goes from the roadside door to the front compartment. The roadside is completely blocked and does not connect with the storage at all.

added: These are pictures of the new Cougar Half ton fifth wheels. As you can see, there is no longer a conventional pass through storage. The roadside area is now blocked up with the convenience center and the inside wall "curves to the front". From what I can see, it appears that almost half the storage is 'consumed by trailer convenience".... Hmmmmmm

MarcS
04-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Could be under bed storage extending into pass through.
What model Laredo TT?

MSB1766
04-12-2018, 12:02 PM
I have a 2011 Keystone Laredo 291TG, mine has the same box in the pass through its
were the city hookup and water pump is located and all the piping and valves for the water tank.
There are 3 screws holding it in place two on the front side a one on the side shown in the picture you posted.

Tinner12002
04-12-2018, 12:37 PM
If it has a front bed some may have access from there also.

jodipitbull
04-12-2018, 12:55 PM
The model is 331BH

busterbrown
04-12-2018, 01:16 PM
It's the compartment that houses your HWH. The access panel is on the driver side.