PDA

View Full Version : Finally

billsr
04-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Tomorrow we will take the camper, 2018 22RBPR, out of storage at the dealers and take it to another fenced in storage lot about 2 miles from the wife's home (affectionally known as "the Southern Estate"), so we can put all our things in it. We will be camping from 4/20 to 4/22, and it's the 1st time we will be using it. Hopefully all will go well.
My home is called "the Northern Estate":)
Wife's house is in Mansfield, OH and she is still working, so she is down there from Monday Thru Friday. I live in Elyria, OH and am retired. I usually spend several days at her house during the week and on the weekend we are at my house. It's approx. 65 miles between the two homes. Eventually we hope to get some property on her family's farm, which is in Homerville, OH, and approx. halfway between our two homes, and either build a home or buy her Grandparents old place and get it back into the homestead as well.
Sorry for rambling on.

Tbos
04-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Enjoy your new rig and the memories you’ll make. Post pictures when you can.

Sherwolfe
04-10-2018, 09:00 AM
That's awesome, enjoy the new trailer. Waiting for the first trip is very difficult but should be well worth it once you are camping.

LarryR
04-10-2018, 12:11 PM
We pick up our "new to us" 2015 22RBPR on Thursday. Been waiting almost 3 weeks to get it due to the lousy weather. Looking forward to camping weather finally getting here in SW Mo.

billsr
04-12-2018, 02:29 AM
Went to the dealer yesterday afternoon and hooked up the camper to the truck. With a little trepidation, we pulled out of the lot and headed down the road. What a dream to tow. Didn't have problem one taking it to the storage lot and unhooking it. I want to install a Fastway Flip Foot today if the weather cooperates.
Will take photos of the rig once we get setup at the campground next week.
Oh, I also installed an MPT towing tune, so I'm anxious to see how that works out.