PDA

View Full Version : New member

Hootie
04-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Joined due to going to down size from Toy Hauler 42 feet and looking at getting a Sprinter or another Keystone product. Young ones are not young no more, so TH to big for DW and myself for what we want to do, no need for a garage, just an awning a good lounge chair and a good book and good food, place to put fishing poles and tackle, etc... and maybe watch a movie at nite, if it is raining or play cards with friends. Relaxation and able to go places we could not go to with the 42 footer. Will be asking questions in the near future about the Keystone product to figure what we will be getting.

Safe Travels

Hodgy
04-08-2018, 08:35 PM

Welcome from the Alberta Foothills.

MarcS
04-09-2018, 03:22 AM
Welcome to the forum from Fowlerville Michigan!

WNY Bullet
04-09-2018, 04:04 AM
Welcome from Western New York! :wlcm:

Tbos
04-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Welcome from Southern Md. My 39’ Alpine is being built now. Hoping we didn’t go too big. Enjoy your new rig and let us know what you decide to buy.

XTeacher
04-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Welcome from Georgia! Have fun searching for your next camper!!

Chief Mole
04-09-2018, 05:40 PM
:wlcm: from the Midlands of South Carolina. :camping:

5J's
04-12-2018, 04:58 AM
Welcome to the forum from SE Texas.

DMJTerry
04-26-2018, 02:12 PM
Joined due to going to down size from Toy Hauler 42 feet and looking at getting a Sprinter or another Keystone product. Young ones are not young no more, so TH to big for DW and myself for what we want to do, no need for a garage, just an awning a good lounge chair and a good book and good food, place to put fishing poles and tackle, etc... and maybe watch a movie at nite, if it is raining or play cards with friends. Relaxation and able to go places we could not go to with the 42 footer. Will be asking questions in the near future about the Keystone product to figure what we will be getting.

Safe TravelsWelcome - new here myself. We recently went from a 24ft to 29ft. Keystone 29RK. We love it and bought it realizing that 99% time, it's just us. I cannot imagine a 42 footer! Best wishes in your looking.