PDA

View Full Version : Newbie buying an Outback 312BH

jodipitbull
04-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Hi everyone,
I put a deposit on a 312BH a couple days ago. We are newbies to RVing and looking forward to learning all about it. Our TT will be parked most of the summer in northern Michigan, but we might venture around with it sometimes. Any advice on that model or just in general? Thanks!

Chris P
04-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Congratulations on your New camper, I'm sure someone here has a similar model and will be glad to chime in.Welcome to the forum from New Jersey ,Happy camping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sourdough
04-07-2018, 04:53 PM
There are TONS of general questions, concerns and suggestions about a new RV. If you have something specific someone will be able to help. If not, and you just want to know "stuff" about an RV, think of most any topic and do a search on the forum. There is a literal mountain of information and knowledge in these threads.

Oh! Welcome to the forum!! :)

FlyingAroundRV
04-07-2018, 05:06 PM
There are TONS of general questions, concerns and suggestions about a new RV. If you have something specific someone will be able to help. If not, and you just want to know "stuff" about an RV, think of most any topic and do a search on the forum. There is a literal mountain of information and knowledge in these threads.

Oh! Welcome to the forum!! :)
I'll second what Danny says about the forums. I've only been on these forums for a couple of weeks and already I've learned a lot of things that will save me from reinventing the wheel.
As Danny said, pick a topic and do a search; appliances, airconditioning, wheels and tires, bearings and axles, tow vehicle specs, electrical, plumbing, finishes and cladding, heaters, fridges and water heaters, the list is just about endless. I have been lurking and watching the new threads only and still learned heaps of stuff here.
Welcome to the forums, RVing and have a great time traveling. Maybe we'll catch up on the road somewhere.
BTW, we're also newbies to RVing.:)

Tbos
04-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. You are starting a new adventure, enjoy it.

Chief Mole
04-09-2018, 05:36 PM
:wlcm: from the Midlands of South Carolina. :camping:

MarcS
04-10-2018, 01:58 AM
Welcome to the forum from Fowlerville Michigan!

Tinner12002
04-10-2018, 02:17 AM
Congrats on your new adventure and welcome to the forum. Lots of great experience and knowledge to pull from so don't be afraid to ask.