PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Camping season costs too much!

earlzach
03-29-2018, 03:30 PM
But at the very least I have some nice new stuff for the season to come.
The list: pair of Bal x chocks,
Two padded director style folding chairs with head rest
a pair of levelers with carry bag and stop chock
new power winch is on.
and a bunch of little do dads to go inside.

sourdough
03-29-2018, 04:15 PM
But at the very least I have some nice new stuff for the season to come.
The list: pair of Bal x chocks,
Two padded director style folding chairs with head rest
a pair of levelers with carry bag and stop chock
new power winch is on.
and a bunch of little do dads to go inside.

"And the beat goes on" doesn't it??:D

I thought my boats cost me money every time I looked up but I think an RV puts them in the shade.....except when I ruined a 5.7L on a deckboat.:facepalm:

Chris P
03-29-2018, 05:34 PM
Just sold my boat and we are finally picking up our camper on Monday!Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tbos
03-30-2018, 04:03 PM
Just sold my boat and we are finally picking up our camper on Monday!Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your RV.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW

linux3
03-31-2018, 04:46 AM
Oh good. I'm not the only one.
We like going to RV shows and looking at what's new and talk about how our rig is better.
But there are always some dodads we REALLY need.

xrated
03-31-2018, 05:12 AM
When I bought my Toy Hauler in late October 2016, camping season was basically over for me (temperature wise), so I had ALL winter long to think of and buy things for the start of the season in 2017. OMG.....I look back and see what all I've done to it and sometimes it's almost not believable. Everything from little things here and there that make it more convenient and easy to use, to me building a slide out for the baggage compartment, to adding a Progressive EMS-HW50C, to LevelMate with it's own power supply, to TPMS, to.......

This past winter has been a little easier. I've bought a few things that I need to install or already have, but it definitely gets a little easier after you start finding that "sweet spot" so to speak.