PDA

View Full Version : Forum subtopic expansion suggestion

tedstr
03-18-2018, 07:34 AM
There are posts wanting to know if Keystone employees read the forum. I would suggest that each RV type be further broken down by listing the various companies, eg. Cougar, Highout, Montana, etc under fifth wheels. It would make it more easy to review topics that concern your models. Also, maybe a Cougar representative would read the Cougar area for customer feedback. I know I would read all the Hideout posts for ideas for my model.

I used to have a Forest River model and enjoyed their forum which was organized in this manner.

ctbruce
03-18-2018, 07:56 AM
Just a note for others: to our knowledge, there are NO KEYSTONE employees on this forum. If there are, they are silent. They have not identified themselves as Keys to e employees. Posting messages to get THEIR attention ain't gonna work. This forum, as stated on the bottom of each web page has no connection to or with Keystone.

FR does have several employees that are active on the FR forum. Unfortunately, neither Keystone nor their employees have done this. Probably due to differences in business models. FR allows owners to deal directly with FR. Keystone requires all requests to go through their dealers instead.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk