PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom carpet

Fuzion 369
03-16-2018, 05:00 AM
We recently purchased a 2018 fuzion 369. After taking it out on our first trip we were very surprised how well everything worked. We have had it out a few times since the first trip, everything is still working great. However, several stains showed up in the only carpet in our toyhauler. Our bedroom. It looks like maybe some one had grease on there boots or spilled something when putting trailer together. Is it possible to just remove carpet from the bedroom?

byrdr1
03-16-2018, 10:30 AM
make sure its got tile flooring under the whole thing, not just on the edges or close to the edges. But it is doable.
BUT it new why not see if this is a warranty issue first.

JMHO

randy

Fuzion 369
03-16-2018, 10:56 AM
Maybe I will try to pull a corner up. We thought about that but it may be hard to prove now that we’ve had it for 4 months and we do a lot of dry camping in the desert so it would be better with no carpet and just a couple runners.

ctbruce
03-17-2018, 04:07 AM
I'm no expert, but anything be done. Questions becomes what will be left behind, can I live with it, and how will it look? Only you can answer these.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

chuckster57
03-17-2018, 06:52 AM
I would guess your going to find either Lino that matches any other in the unit or bare sub floor. If it’s bare wood, adding Lino would be easy.