PDA

View Full Version : Where is my water pump

sparky01
03-15-2018, 06:08 AM
I know this question has been asked many times but I am looking for help in locating my water pump. I need to prep my unit for winterizing and need to hook up the kit to the pump. I have a 2012 Keystone Hideout 27 RBWE.

Thanks

chuckster57
03-15-2018, 06:46 AM
I know this question has been asked many times but I am looking for help in locating my water pump. I need to prep my unit for winterizing and need to hook up the kit to the pump. I have a 2012 Keystone Hideout 27 RBWE.

Thanks

And the answer many times- turn on the pump and follow the noise.

anuccite
03-15-2018, 12:30 PM
Mine is in the bedroom.... almost under the DW's head.... That's gotta get moved :banghead: :hide:

busterbrown
03-15-2018, 01:56 PM
I looked at your floor plan. Try looking for it under the sink in the cabinet next to the bathroom. There may be a removable panel under that sink. If not there, it should be under the kitchen counter somewhere, again probably behind a removable panel.

ctbruce
03-15-2018, 02:14 PM
Find the fresh water tank. Coming out of that tank will be a pex tube, probably white, but may be not. Follow his tubing to where it ends. The water pump should be there at the end of it.

If that doesn't work (it has EVERY TIME for me and my neighbor Sven who taught me this hack) then turn the pump on and listen for the noise it makes. Good luck from me and Sven.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sparky01
03-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Thanks for all of the advice, found it under the kitchen sink, if it was a snake......