PDA

View Full Version : Need feed back on Laredo 380MB

BigPapa
03-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Going to sign paperwork on this model Friday, this will be my first Laredo/keystone, my other 4 campers we're all Forrest river, just looking for a little feed back that I am not making a bad decision.

Frank G
03-11-2018, 11:39 AM
OK, Here goes. We have a 2017 Laredo 325RL. Took position 3/10/2017 and have lived in it for about 18 weeks so far. We are currently in Florida with it until about April 8 or so when we will return to Ohio. When we return to Florida in October we will probably leave it on site as a permanent winter refuge. It tows great. It has only been back to the dealer once for the Anderson Water Valve (bad O-rings). Everything else works as expected. We had slide toppers installed before delivery along with a MORryde sliding tray in the basement. We really enjoy the Norcold 4dr refrigerator along with the 12 gal hot water heater. In my opinion the Laredo is a good value and has a better than most fit and finish. It is assembled in the same building that produces the Alpine and Avalanche models and shares many components witch may explain the quality of the unit.

Yes we would do it again, Enjoy yours.

BigPapa
03-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Thanks Frank good feedback

PipeDope
03-26-2018, 09:06 PM
Going to sign paperwork on this model Friday, this will be my first Laredo/keystone, my other 4 campers we're all Forrest river, just looking for a little feed back that I am not making a bad decision.

We just put a deposit on a Montana High Country. This will be our first Keystone as well. Trading in a Forest River. We’ve owned multiple RVs but none from Keystone. Hopefully we have good luck.

1 thing I do know is most manufacturers use the same components and it’s really luck of the draw as to how your unit specifically was built.

I hope you have good luck.

dtoulmin
04-05-2018, 04:12 AM
We just put a deposit on a Montana High Country. This will be our first Keystone as well. Trading in a Forest River. We’ve owned multiple RVs but none from Keystone. Hopefully we have good luck.

1 thing I do know is most manufacturers use the same components and it’s really luck of the draw as to how your unit specifically was built.

I hope you have good luck.

We just purchased a Laredo 380MB. We have it loaded and ready to go. Now we are waiting for the weather to cooperate. We just had snow overnight and high winds. We have had a Keystone product in the past. We did have a few issues with that unit. However Keystone did step up and fixed them out of warranty. We needed to take it back to the factory in order to have it fixed.
We were happy with the result so we went with another's Keystone. Problems can happen if the manufacturer steps up that is what counts. PS I did buy a extra warranty just in case.
The 380MB layout works well for us. The cupboard space is lacking and one door in the passthru storage is smaller than we are used too. Overall we like the unit.
Once we have taken it out a few time I will give an update.