PDA

View Full Version : water pump location cougar half ton 277RLSWE

mhbell
03-04-2018, 05:51 PM
I can't find the water pump location on my new to us keystone Cougar half ton 277RLSWE 5th wheel. I have removed access panels under fridge ,in bedroom night stand, on right side of stairway (water heater) and have still not found it. Need someone who has the same model to tell me where it is located. I am severly hearing impaired so don't tell me to listen for it when it is turned on. any help appreciated.
Mel

Steveo57
03-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Generally our pumps have all been located close to the connection for the water supply. Our Cougar 22RBS has the pump located in a box next to the bed adjacent to where the docking station is located on the outside of the trailer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

limit4
03-06-2018, 02:32 PM
On our xlite 26 sab th e pump is under the oven. You remove 2 screws to access it. Hope this helps.

mhbell
03-06-2018, 06:22 PM
The Circuit breakers and fuses are located in a panel under the Oven in my Fiver. I suspect it may be located in the right side of the pass through bay where the City water connection is. May have to call keystone.

Canonman
03-06-2018, 07:03 PM
Ours is in the rear on the street side behind a panel. The FW fill is close by and the FW tank is in the rear as well. Our floor plan is rear kitchen so the location may be different than yours. I turned the pump on and just listened. Found it right away.

rjniles
03-07-2018, 06:28 AM
Run the pump and listen for it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

ctbruce
03-07-2018, 06:42 AM
OP is per him severely hearing impaired and listening is not an option.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ken / Claudia
03-07-2018, 08:13 AM
A phone call or email to the dealers service dept. should get the answer and how to remove the panel. Not Keystone the Co., the dealer who sold it.

rjniles
03-08-2018, 07:55 AM
OP is per him severely hearing impaired and listening is not an option.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkDoes he have a friend or relative who could listen?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

ctbruce
03-08-2018, 08:01 AM
Does he have a friend or relative who could listen?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TapatalkThat would be a question for Melvin (mhbell). Melvin, you got your ears on? (Pun intended)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mhbell
03-08-2018, 06:49 PM
That would be a question for Melvin (mhbell). Melvin, you got your ears on? (Pun intended)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk Yep I have my eyes on. LoL! I found the pump. it was in a Slanted (lean to) type cover on the drivers side at the very rear. It is where the inlet to the fresh water tank is located. The recliner covers it. It is not a panel type cover. It is slanted and has carpet on it kind of like a lean to or bump. anyway after I turned off everything except the pump I had the wife see if she could hear it. She could only hear a hum coming from the rear. But when I turned on another tap it started to vibrate. That is when we discovered where it was. they had plenty of screws securing the cover to the wall and floor. Problem solved.
Mel
:facepalm:

Ken / Claudia
03-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Great news, thanks for letting us know.