PDA

View Full Version : Splendide wd2100xc no power

SixSigmaGuy
03-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Hi, I just bought my washer dryer a few weeks ago and have installed it. I did a couple of test loads before installing it to verify that everything was working, and after installing I started a small load with no detergent. How about 30 minutes into the cycle, it just stopped. There are no lights on the panel, and pressing the on-off button does nothing. I have confirmed that I am plugged into a socket that has power. Is there some kind of fuse, or breaker, in the washer set might have flipped that I can reset?

sourdough
03-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Hi, I just bought my washer dryer a few weeks ago and have installed it. I did a couple of test loads before installing it to verify that everything was working, and after installing I started a small load with no detergent. How about 30 minutes into the cycle, it just stopped. There are no lights on the panel, and pressing the on-off button does nothing. I have confirmed that I am plugged into a socket that has power. Is there some kind of fuse, or breaker, in the washer set might have flipped that I can reset?

Have you checked the breaker in the fuse panel of the rv?

notanlines
03-03-2018, 04:07 PM
I would grab a short extension cord and try another outlet in the RV. Just to make absolutely sure that the outlet was 100% good. Ours in the back of the Raptor had worked loose and I had to take it apart and push the wires down into the slots to make them firm.

JRTJH
03-03-2018, 04:28 PM
I believe the washer plug is wired into the GFI circuit from the bathroom. On some trailers it may have its own GFI, but my guess is that somewhere there's a loose wire, a miswired plug or ??? and it's causing the GFI to trip.

As stated, get a 25' extension cord, plug it into a known good outlet (test it by plugging in a light/lamp as well as the extension cord) if the light is burning, you know the extension cord is providing power to the washer.

SixSigmaGuy
03-03-2018, 09:19 PM
No, I didn't. I figured if there was power coming from the outlet there was no need to check the breaker.

bill-e
03-04-2018, 06:13 AM
I don't know anything about the washer but if it has an electronic control board, which it probably does, try to turn off power at the breaker for a minute to allow the board to reset.

If it doesn't come on than by your description it sounds like either a fuse or breaker on the washer or a failed control board.

sourdough
03-04-2018, 07:45 AM
No, I didn't. I figured if there was power coming from the outlet there was no need to check the breaker.

Sorry, missed that I guess. In that case, you might go the route suggested by the other posters.