PDA

View Full Version : No power to slide-out or stabilizing legs

Southpaw16
02-24-2018, 08:47 AM
Brand new Hideout 28RKS. I replaced the manual Jack with a power one and may have inadvertently flashed the 12v system for the slide-out and the stabilizing jacks. watched some videos where the guy said there was a fuse for both inline from the (tie in bar) in the front to the switches themselves. Didn't check for power at the switches but with both as cold as they are (and common to one another) I'm thinking its sometime dumb like a fuse. don't see any around the battery and then the lines disappear up into the underbelly. Checked the panel and the fuses there, all fuses good and no indicator lights lite. Any thoughts?
Mark

JRTJH
02-24-2018, 09:04 AM
Near the tongue of your trailer, possibly in the front passthrough storage, you'll find a couple of 30 amp 12 VDC breakers. There may also be an in-line fuse holder near that wiring. Chances are your problem is there.

Southpaw16
02-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Thanks,
there are 2 blocks with threaded studs close to the battery. thought they were for stacking or bundling wires. didn't realize they were fuses. Ill look to replace.

MarcS
02-24-2018, 04:16 PM
Thanks,
there are 2 blocks with threaded studs close to the battery. thought they were for stacking or bundling wires. didn't realize they were fuses. Ill look to replace.You may not have to replace them, if one or both were tripped some how. The first picture posted shows the reset button.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk