PDA

View Full Version : Bal LS 5.3

jwheel53
02-18-2018, 09:35 AM
Has anyone found instructions to recalibrate a BAL LS 5.3 auto level system. You can find all kinds of info on Lippert.

Kylemcmahon1
02-18-2018, 01:17 PM
Not sure about the 5 .3 but I have the 7.3 and the only way to adjust the level is to find the brain and the bracket that it bolts too has adjustment bolts on it. Adjust brain until level shows level and you know the camper is level. Tighten down adjustments and good to go. That is for my 7.3 not a 5.3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwheel53
02-19-2018, 11:34 AM
Thanks so much for posting on how to recalibrate. Come to find out I have the 7.1 on our 2017 Outback 332 FK. They put that thing in a hole that's tuff for a 65 year old fat man to get to. LOL With your post I was able to find it and recalibrate it. Thanks again. I hope others that have same issue find your post, cause they wont get any help from dealer,Keystone or BAL

Kylemcmahon1
02-19-2018, 11:42 AM
The next problem you might have is how it is mounted. Mine was not mounted well enough and would fall out of level. If you have problems with that just ask I will let you know how to correct that problem as well. Glad I could help happy camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk