PDA

View Full Version : Cabin fever

Fredcook
02-18-2018, 04:40 AM
Morning all hope everyone is doing well. I know im ready to get this winter over and get in some camping. We have some great places planned out including a trip to Wisconsin dells with our TT. If any one has every been would love to hear about and the grounds. Take care and bring on the spring!!!! :cool:

ctbruce
02-18-2018, 04:54 AM
Spring can't get here fast enough. It's just around the corner, as baseball is gearing up again!

We stayed at Fox Trail last year. Very nice, very quiet, very convenient. Easy in and out, we would definitely stay there again. https://www.foxhillrvpark.com

Also, for a great, old fashioned supper club experience, I highly recommend dining at Ishnala Supper club. Great food and atmosphere. http://www.ishnala.com

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JRTJH
02-18-2018, 05:58 AM

Dave W
02-18-2018, 06:02 AM
Another month to 'official' spring - and can hardly wait. I have a list of things that I want to do and the usual maintenance items on the 5er, But something to do with that fresh 3" of snow last night.........

I (we!) too am in the planning stages of either or both a spring and fall trip. Neither of us have ever been to Michigan's UP (even though I am a native of the state) nor the Wisconsin Dells. But with that said, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island along with the Coast of Maine may beckon us again

PopBeavers
02-18-2018, 03:11 PM
Spring started 3 weeks ago. Trees are in full bloom.

Daytime temps have not been much below 50. I live 30 miles from Yosemite NP.

It isn't that California has a high cost of living. We just have a high weather tax.

Javi
02-18-2018, 03:24 PM
We're sitting in Rockport, Texas the sun is shining the temperature is 74 degrees. I'm having fresh fried shrimp and oysters for supper tonight. Ain't spring great

Javi

TheGriz
02-18-2018, 05:03 PM
Sixty degrees and sunny on Friday...six inches of snow last night! Teasing the heck out us :facepalm:. Even with snow out there today, went out to scope out the TT and (1) getting it ready for EMS install; (2) checking out the best place to jack up to install new Maxxis LRE's, and (3) ordered TST 507 TPMS today!

We are continuing to plan our trip south in latter March. Will be a "seat of the pants" trip to FL panhandle and Crystal River to visit Mom (88 y/o) and family! Looking to make several stop on way down and back.

I can only hope WX cooperates. March here in the NE and SE can be highly unpredictable.:nonono:

Pbtman
02-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Opening trout season day at Roaring River State Park in Cassville Missouri is March 1st. This will be our first trip out in our brand new 2018 Keystone Outback 250urs. Really excited. Sure hoping that the weather cooperates.
As of now, the trailer is still winterized. I’ll de-winterize it this coming Saturday and check all of the plumbing, water heater, pump, etc.

Tinner12002
02-19-2018, 06:08 AM
Looking forward to getting the camping season started also!!

gearhead
02-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Washed the 5th this morning. Did a little black streak removal. Then mowed the grass and fertilized the satsuma and orange tree. Pulled the covers off the house hose bibs.
I'm thinking spring is here.

CrazyCain
02-19-2018, 12:43 PM
DW and I were doing great avoiding the Cabin fever by going to the Hidoeut ever other week. However, Mr Nasty, and i mean NASTY Flu bug has invaded the house hold these last 3 weeks. She is still recovering as I am just ending my 7 days of living Hades!!! Another couple weeks we both should be back at it!!

:(:o