PDA

View Full Version : Fridge not staying on

Sparky 76266
02-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Plugged in to ext cord new batteries and fridge comes on for 4 seconds and check light comes on and fridge stops running thats on electric and on gas

bobbecky
02-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Sorry you have a problem with the fridge, but more info is needed before anyone can assist. Need brand and model of fridge, and it would also help to know what it is installed in, brand and type of trailer, model, year, and anything else you might think would help, like is there any indicator lights or error codes on the fridge?

JRTJH
02-03-2018, 05:09 PM
We'd need a lot more information before making any guesses. What kind of extension cord? What other electrical demands are on that extension cord. How old is the refrigerator? What kind of refrigerator? Have you had any problems with it in the past? What is the status of the other appliances? Have you recently changed propane tanks or run out of propane? What are the settings for the refrigerator? Are you trying to run it on electric or gas or automatic? Have you tried running it on manual? Does it run manually on electric or gas? What happens when you try that?

ctbruce
02-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Do you have the propane valves open? Do you have a steady flame on the stove? Is your battery disconnect set to allow 12v current to flow? Plus all the other above questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

auwingrider
02-09-2018, 12:26 PM
try resetting the gfi outlet in the bathroom or kitchen if you have two. my fridge in my Carbon 347 is on the gfi in the bathroom if it trips fridge only works on lp

dcg9381
02-09-2018, 02:11 PM
try resetting the gfi outlet in the bathroom or kitchen if you have two. my fridge in my Carbon 347 is on the gfi in the bathroom if it trips fridge only works on lp

Same thing here.. drove me nuts until I figured it out.