PDA

View Full Version : Power tongue jack! BUBBLE POPPED!

earlzach
02-01-2018, 03:40 PM
My new power jack, A Fulton bulldog 3500.
Guess what! The propane take cover is too close to the jack mount!!!!!!

ctbruce
02-01-2018, 03:57 PM
My new power jack, A Fulton bulldog 3500.
Guess what! The propane take cover is too close to the jack mount!!!!!!Is the whole thing too close or just the unit head? If just the head, rotate it one hoke to get more clearance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

notanlines
02-01-2018, 04:14 PM
David, let me urge you to do one thing before you throw out the bathwater (with the baby). We are nothing if not first of all bad spellers, and second of all great jerry riggers. We can rotate "hokes," and we can move "takes" around, but we can laugh at ourselves AND we can work out your problem. Give us a chance....

JimQ
02-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Whew! I thought the leveling bubble pipped! I mean popped! Check the owners manual as it may be able to rotate to create clearance.

earlzach
02-01-2018, 04:41 PM
It is pre drilled for a side mount in which it will fit. Just wanted it straight. Still like it. Though. Its fast with the 8" drop leg.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

JimQ
02-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Glad it will work for you!

earlzach
02-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Ok Here is the skinny! Its mounted and Yes, I admit I wished it faced forward. However, I actually like the controls facing the drivers side. If they would have made the LED be able to continue forward even if some of us have to rotate it a 1/4 turn that would be awesome.
All in all Ill take the function over fashion any day.

ctbruce
02-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Ok Here is the skinny! Its mounted and Yes, I admit I wished it faced forward. However, I actually like the controls facing the drivers side. If they would have made the LED be able to continue forward even if some of us have to rotate it a 1/4 turn that would be awesome.
All in all Ill take the function over fashion any day.Can the bezels on the lights be reaimed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk