PDA

View Full Version : Hello from South Carolina

Chief Mole
01-31-2018, 08:02 PM
Bill here. We will be picking up a Sprinter Limited 3531 FWDEN next week, the gypsy, Belle lll. We have been into TTs since 2003 and this is a step towards our retirements. We travel with a dog and two cats.

The gypsy, Belle ll was a Kodiak 279 RBSL that was a very good second unit and it met a lot of our desires but lacked in some areas. I know that we will be moving up in weight to 14000 gross from 7600 gross, adding about three ft in height and nine ft in length. When you've done a lot of things and the back isn't what it used to be, auto leveling is a relief. I guess you know that you've found the new home when you both start planning where things are going to go before you find out the price. Over the last four to five years, we have found two dozen floorplans that were close but not quite the one.

Looking forward to going through the mods and technicals as I work industrial maintenance and specialize in electronics/electrical controls and the like.

Looking forward to seeing you on the road, cheers!:campfire:

PARAPTOR
01-31-2018, 10:18 PM
:wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Congrats on your new Sprinter !! Yeap, I would say that is a significant upgrade but sounds like you are getting what you want :dance:

Be Safe and Happy Camping :camping:

JimQ
02-01-2018, 02:25 AM
Welcome to the forum Bill! Congrats on the Sprinter upgrade. Sounds like great times ahead for you guys. Enjoy and safe travels. You found a great place to share and learn. Jim

Tinner12002
02-01-2018, 02:51 AM
Welcome to the forum from NW IN, enjoy your new RV and safe travels!

Hodgy
02-01-2018, 07:18 AM
Welcome from Alberta.

5J's
02-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Welcome from SE Texas!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk