PDA

View Full Version : New to the group

Bankerbob
06-25-2011, 06:50 AM
Just retired after 33 years of banking. Wifey and I purchased a Outback 27rls. Not our first RV. as we have had everything from a tent trailer to a 40 ft. toyhauler . We will be setting out across Canada from Edson, AB. on the 20th of July for the next 9 months. We are experienced RV'rs and both of us are looking forward to a leisurely trip. Quad in the back of my F350 King Ranch as well as hauling our house behind it as we have sold our home in Edson. Where will the road take us? We will be looking in New Brunswick for a summer home with plans to spend winters travelling throughout the U.S.. Big plans, alittle scary but we are both up for the adventure. Happy to have found this site and looking forward to advice and tips from long term experienced folks!:D

Festus2
06-25-2011, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the group - glad you found us! It sounds like you are setting out on a new and exciting part of your life. Remember, "it's the journey - not the destination". I am sure you have a great deal of advice and tips for our members here. Enjoy your Outback and all of your new adventures on the road.

Bankerbob
06-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Well thanks a big bunch! Your quick reponse already tells me I am throughly going to enjoy this site. Looking forward to it and all the great folks we will meet in our travels!:)

summerland
06-25-2011, 07:04 AM
Congratulations on your retirement & hopefully meet you someplace in New Brunswick.