PDA

View Full Version : New guy

ulua
01-24-2018, 02:28 AM
Hey fellow Campers

I've been reading this forum for quite awhile, and I decided to finally join. I live out in Hillsboro, Or, but born and raised on Oahu. I have a wife and 4yr old so, I'm not retired YEEEET. Im kind of new to travel trailer world but still learning. My 1st trailer was 2015 half-ton 26DBHWE this was quit a step from towing my fishing boat (24ft North River) and 16 ft driftboat. It just looked massive and pretty intimidating to tow. I got over it real fast when it was time to haul it home. I spent 2 seasons using and enjoyed it until it started to rain the whole week. I felt the trailer was getting small and cramped. So I ended up selling it and upgrading to 2017 half-ton 28RBSWE. It was night and day to the size and space inside. I spent this past season with and can't wait till march and take it out again. I am a member of thousand trails so the 30 days free camping does pay for its self, I tend to stay at the seaview sight since its right down the street to ilwaco boat ramp (fall chinook season) or seaside to relax. I hope I dont need to upgrade anytime soon, my wife has been looking at those 5th wheels... I have a 2015 ram3500 megacab with as69rc so I do have some wiggle room. Happy camping

MarcS
01-24-2018, 02:55 AM
Welcome to the forum from Fowlerville Michigan! Glad to have you with us!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5J's
01-24-2018, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to share your experiences and learn from others. Enjoy!!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

notanlines
01-24-2018, 03:23 AM
Welcome to the forum from south Florida. We love Oregon, especially the eastern portion, south to north.

JimQ
01-24-2018, 03:27 AM
Welcome to the forum from the other coast! Glad you joined.I'm with you, can't wait till spring!

Hodgy
01-24-2018, 05:16 AM
Welcome from Alberta.