PDA

View Full Version : Ghost from Christmas Past?

Luvkoi
01-15-2018, 01:20 PM
Soooo we are now wintering in the south fleeing from that dreaded NH snow. We don't stay in our Passport but still have it set up and plugged in so wife can go out and do her "crafty stuff" whenever the urge hits. After a couple of days, the first time she went out, she said I must have left the radio on. (Didn't think so) but, she put it off. Everyday since then the radio is on whenever we go out there. She tried changing it to the CD player...yup, on! Anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening? Never had this happen before but beginning to think we have a TT ghost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chuckster57
01-15-2018, 01:21 PM
Check to see if you haven’t activated an alarm clock function.

CrazyCain
01-15-2018, 02:54 PM
Maybe my spirits moved to Manchester.

Hodgy
01-15-2018, 03:20 PM

Had the same thing on our 1800RB after we brought it home. Just sitting in the driveway, nobody in it, the radio comes on. Drove me crazy for 3 days.

The alarm on the radio was set. Yours is probably the same thing as chuckster said.

sourdough
01-15-2018, 03:34 PM
I'm more inclined to think that Tom's mysterious guests have taken a little vacation and moved to your trailer....:whistling:

flybouy
01-16-2018, 06:43 AM

What chuckster57 said, unless the station changes the I suggest burning sage and calling one of the dozen or so ghost hunters on the Travel channel :eek:

travelin texans
01-16-2018, 07:59 AM
Our last 5er had a Jensen television that came on at 2am every night, they said it had a built in timer for some reason (which I think was BS) & to unplug it at night, but they replaced it & never had it happen again.

notanlines
01-16-2018, 12:18 PM
Texans, odd that you should bring that up. Our short time neighbors in Wisconsin had the same problem, but when it came on it was at full volume. Jensen also replaced the unit. According to them they tried everything under the sun to make it stop but no results.

CrazyCain
01-16-2018, 01:57 PM
I'm more inclined to think that Tom's mysterious guests have taken a little vacation and moved to your trailer....:whistling:

Been quiet so far this season Danny, so maybe so!!!

:lol::popcorn:

Luvkoi
01-18-2018, 09:35 AM

Well, you were right! Looked it all over because neither of us even knew there was an alarm setting. Pushed the button and seems to have done the trick. Thanks again to you Chuckster and the forum for all the help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk