PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Pearland, TX

Copper Grier
06-23-2011, 05:57 AM
My wife and I just ordered our '11 Fuzion TE III 412. We sold our Class A gas guzzler and bought an '08 F350 KR 6.4 diesel guzzler! 3 Kiddos and 2 Puppim Lovies will make this next chapter of camping interesting. We're really looking forward to using the patio over entrances to the Gulf Coast Fisheries!

Does anyone have any advice on anything we need to double check upon our delivery for this 412? :D

antiqfreq
06-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the forum
and congrats to you for ordering your Fuzion.

Please stop by here often if you have any questions for our knowledgable members.

We always try to please!

Jo
:p

Jeffrey11
06-24-2011, 04:18 AM
Hello and welcome I leave tomorrow for our first trip with our Fuzion TEIII 412. Lets keep in touch and share what we find.

Advice -
1) Check the fueling station - Ours the gauge read backwards turn on and it is less then empty
2) Run the generator under full load for more then 10 mins to make sure the fuel line is open there is a plastic cover on it that needs to be removed
3) Compartment doors - gaskets should be check
4) Program the power door lock
5) Make sure the remote is matched to the unit - the receiver is in the center of the pass though storage
6) Does not come with a battery hold down - Install one
7) This unit is heavy probably close to max towing capacity for your rig - do not over load
8) There have been many recalls on the fridge make sure you have the latest [arts installed. There is a sensor for over heating that can make your day a mess.

Good Luck it is a nice trailer what are you putting in yours?

Ours is stuffed with kids and bikes, and when we are lucky enough to travel we are putting the Harley in it!

J

Copper Grier
06-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks Jo and Jeffery, you are my hero for today! We will DEFINITELY keep in touch!

Copper Grier
06-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Hello and welcome I leave tomorrow for our first trip with our Fuzion TEIII 412. Lets keep in touch and share what we find.

Good Luck it is a nice trailer what are you putting in yours?

Ours is stuffed with kids and bikes, and when we are lucky enough to travel we are putting the Harley in it!

J

We will put our bicycles (5), 09 Honda Shadow (Hers), 01 Honda Magna (Mine) and a mini ATV (Kids) in ours. We travel often so can't wait to break it in!