PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Bullet Supreme 26RBPR mods

WNY Bullet
01-05-2018, 03:49 PM
We purchased a 2015 Bullet Supreme 26RBPR this past October, just to drive it to storage. Well we did have it for two weeks in the driveway before dropping it off, but didn't had the chance to use it. I was able to do some of the small adjustments, repairs and mods in those two weeks, but I have a busy few weeks of mods to do when we pick it up. My DW and I have been really busy buying everything for the list.

I have learned a lot from others on this and other forums and look forward to learning more from you guys!

My DW is still laughing at me. I told her when we bought this trailer, that is was perfect and that we didn't need to do anything to it!

Here is a list of projects we plan on doing;

Install key hooks by entrance door (done)
Install Oxygenics shower head (done)
Install pin lock on Emergency Windows (done)
Install door stop for bathroom door (done)
Install larger fire extinguisher by entrance door and move smaller one to bedroom (done)
Replace ivory outlets for black ones (done)
Buy power jack head cover (purchased)
Remove ugly warning stickers from range hood (done)
Replace bathroom ivory GFI outlet for black one (purchased)
Install towel racks in bathroom (purchased)
Add second light to basement (driver side) (purchased)
Add valve to fresh water drain (purchased)
Add drain valves to Hot / Cold Low Points (purchased)
Mount bike racks to underside of dinette (purchased)
Install insect screens on furnace vent (purchased)
Install insect screens on refrigerator vents (purchased)
Install screen door grab bar (purchased)
Install LP Tank Gauges (purchased)
Install Level Mate (purchased)
Add support props for under bed storage (purchased)
Add support props to cabinet doors over the couch (purchased)
Install Roller Balls on kitchen slide to protect awning (purchased)
Buy accumulator tank, pump filter, and winterizing kit to water pump (purchased)
Remove attached 30a cord and mouse hole to install twist lock power outlet (purchased)
Carpet entry steps (purchased)
Rotate power jack head 90 degrees for tailgate clearance
Install bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom vent covers (purchased)
Install shelf liners to keep things from rolling around (purchased)
Install LED closet lighting (purchased)
Check AC ductwork to see if the runs go beyond vents (repair if needed)
Install Back Up/Observation camera system (purchased)
Install robe hooks at bedroom entrance (purchased)
Install longer battery positive cable (cover doesn’t close properly)
Install shelves in both bedroom closets
Replace AC ceiling vents with adjustable ones
Install glides for pull-out trash can
Install battery disconnect switch
Add second battery
Install reading lights above sofa in slide-out
Install separate switch for step light (now connected to awning light switch)

Tinner12002
01-06-2018, 05:40 AM
Now that's one heck of a to-do list!! Good luck and enjoy your new camper!

ctbruce
01-06-2018, 05:45 AM
Wow. Just wow. I hope you take some time to get her out and use her for a few nights. Enjoy your new trailer. It sounds like you are!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

travelin texans
01-06-2018, 01:14 PM
I didn't see what I would recommend as the 2 most important items to add to your list, #1 surge protector/EMS either hard wired or portable & #2 a real water pressure regulator (not the "restrictor" they may have given you when you purchased the rv) preferably with a gauge to attach to the spigot not the rv.
IMHO #1 should be mandatory for ALL rvs, too many electronic gizmos in these rvs today to not use one, it's cheap insurance.
Both of these should be used EVERY time you hook up, even if hooked at your home, not just when you think you'll need them.
This is from my/our experiences in last 10 years fulltiming.

WNY Bullet
01-06-2018, 01:59 PM
I didn't see what I would recommend as the 2 most important items to add to your list, #1 surge protector/EMS either hard wired or portable & #2 a real water pressure regulator (not the "restrictor" they may have given you when you purchased the rv) preferably with a gauge to attach to the spigot not the rv.
IMHO #1 should be mandatory for ALL rvs, too many electronic gizmos in these rvs today to not use one, it's cheap insurance.
Both of these should be used EVERY time you hook up, even if hooked at your home, not just when you think you'll need them.
This is from my/our experiences in last 10 years fulltiming.

I totally agree! We have them from our previous trailer, so they didn't make the list of things to do.

busterbrown
01-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Bug strucken you are! I had the same motivation 2 years ago after buying my Bullet new. After 2 seasons of enjoyment, I'm still trying to find things to mod.

A couple of suggestions:

Take advantage of 3M's Command line of hooks and velcro strips for all your attachment needs. Outside of hollow wall anchors for a TP holder and 2 towel racks in the bathroom, everything else is secured via a Command product.

Secondly, I replaced my AC ceiling vents with these (http://a.co/55R58Pc) from Amazon. The adjustable louvers do a good job equalizing/balancing temps throughout the 3 rooms in my 35 foot coach. Easy swap out as they just snap in place.

You might want to consider running a LED light strip across your passthrough instead of a single LED light. Very easy install as I just tapped into the existing power supply for the OEM light. Take a look here (http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=242505&postcount=69). It really brightens up the storage area.

Have fun modding and personalizing your coach.

JRTJH
01-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Two of the most important 4 mods (in my opinion) have not been included on your most extensive list. Along with the EMS/surge protector and a quality water pressure regulator, you should consider replacing your "Chinese may pops" for quality tires from Maxxis, Carlisle or Goodyear (Endurance, not Marathon). While you're replacing the tires, I'd urge you to consider a wet bolt kit/heavy duty shackles for your suspension.

It's all good to mod the interior to make it more comfortable and to mod the exterior to make it more convenient, but consider these 4 mods as safety related and essential for reliable, safe towing "for the long haul".....

As a "side note" since your trailer is a 2015, chances are the OEM tires are at or very near their "age limit".

WNY Bullet
01-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Bug strucken you are! I had the same motivation 2 years ago after buying my Bullet new. After 2 seasons of enjoyment, I'm still trying to find things to mod.

A couple of suggestions:

Take advantage of 3M's Command line of hooks and velcro strips for all your attachment needs. Outside of hollow wall anchors for a TP holder and 2 towel racks in the bathroom, everything else is secured via a Command product.

Secondly, I replaced my AC ceiling vents with these (http://a.co/55R58Pc) from Amazon. The adjustable louvers do a good job equalizing/balancing temps throughout the 3 rooms in my 35 foot coach. Easy swap out as they just snap in place.

You might want to consider running a LED light strip across your passthrough instead of a single LED light. Very easy install as I just tapped into the existing power supply for the OEM light. Take a look here (http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=242505&postcount=69). It really brightens up the storage area.

Have fun modding and personalizing your coach.

We love Command Strips and use them all the time!

Those are the vents we want to install. I'm glad to hear they are easy to install.

Your passthrough looks great! I do have an LED light fixture already for the install, but I just might go the LED strip route.

WNY Bullet
01-07-2018, 01:35 AM
Two of the most important 4 mods (in my opinion) have not been included on your most extensive list. Along with the EMS/surge protector and a quality water pressure regulator, you should consider replacing your "Chinese may pops" for quality tires from Maxxis, Carlisle or Goodyear (Endurance, not Marathon). While you're replacing the tires, I'd urge you to consider a wet bolt kit/heavy duty shackles for your suspension.

It's all good to mod the interior to make it more comfortable and to mod the exterior to make it more convenient, but consider these 4 mods as safety related and essential for reliable, safe towing "for the long haul".....

As a "side note" since your trailer is a 2015, chances are the OEM tires are at or very near their "age limit".

Very good recommendations, Thank You!

WNY Bullet
03-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Just called the dealer and scheduled to pick it up from storage on Thursday.

Let the mods begin!

anuccite
03-16-2018, 05:40 AM
Copied with Questions Below

What did you use here?

Add valve to fresh water drain (purchased)
For the Tank itself?

What did you purchase for this?

Install LP Tank Gauges (purchased)
remote or just something under the cover?

I see mine rubbing.... courios what you will do

Interesting.... Will have to check on that..

WNY Bullet
03-16-2018, 06:35 AM
What did you use here?

I didn't like how the window arm that holds it open doesn't lock and can just be pulled (either by a person or wind) completely through the frame. So I drilled a small hole in the end of the arm and installed a spring clip so it can't be opened more than the clip. I thought I had a picture of it, but I can't find it. I will try to post a picture of it this weekend.

Add valve to fresh water drain
For the Tank itself?

No, I removed the cap from the low point drain and screwed on a PVC valve. Easy draining!

What did you purchase for this?

Camco makes insect screens to just about every appliance opening on a trailer. Here is an example to what I bought, but your needs might be different.

Furnace Output:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016V2O5TM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[/COLOR]Install LP Tank Gauges (purchased)
remote or just something under the cover?

I am installing the AP Products LP Tank Check. I can check the levels form my iPhone. The under the cover ones are not accurate.

[/COLOR]Install Roller Balls on kitchen slide to protect awning (purchased)
I see mine rubbing.... courios what you will do

When we purchased our trailer, there was already a small hole punctured through the awning, so I bought these to install on both corners.
https://www.amazon.com/Camco-42005-Awning-Roller-Screen/dp/B00JFWKLVM/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1521209623&sr=1-2&keywords=awning+ball&dpID=319%252BjZuynXL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

[/COLOR] Rotate power jack head 90 degrees for tailgate clearance
Interesting.... Will have to check on that..

WNY Bullet
03-18-2018, 02:30 AM
Even though we still have snow on the ground, we decided to pick her up from storage yesterday and start working on our list of mods. My wife has lost me to the other woman for awhile.....:D

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KWMsZu2kgQi6-N8UM1wUPZSi8QBLkrnKEdpzzxiGNJ4mxqGWZY0rZdyLhqUyi4m _0grIfWprS97DThRGZX9c4ZzxYMTWPrmkQswL2iK-AEjQmR-n1-ew7Dq-wSTy1zt2o0Q-0He2x7X2IkC-u_2Ov0O2tOvI8qbokgredr5d5FSi-Uzxb4ZxkGx3b-Pd4QFhYfbXITVwkWKFoSQjN9vnxR5_2fohGCBMNabDWfg-ZlimO7TMxc_oDay0_y0So0KqsKQIHX0SxP4krzkedKUito7D7d yfb3RpF845iCucrnQLdJDEsryTrKcBAzcOxq6SwAepa98WtdhJ ALXirOGT9huJUFW4MDGbA1pUHobtO0cKp1GwjreLwLatcqQg4t 2kUYDErDLiEKQHi93AC0Bg2iNEN_mSBVXAnnLwjBiwOtbfu27p y2ai3jn2nvYaCL0X-qfQKX-JxH0pUEoXdNaXawmcKY5jTjCuFQuKBiLnq4DKH_cTAJBcBoUgZ SMqB3nQ3h50vEyVUzblE6QnJCocMb_2J2h89m8wY9ODxM_pDfT utXYK_kWm_dSal6tzvjD7IASpyMPvD_Yjdg0g31qYoNy-VWY1AeQZzyZ34Rc=w1780-h1334-no

Ductape
03-18-2018, 08:20 AM
Wow, you are ambitious with that much snow around still. Can't wait to see pics of this years mods. We can't get our Bullet out of the storage facility until mid-April (their policy).

Mods planned for spring are:

Replace Trailer Kings with Goodyear Endurance (tires sitting here)
Install BAL 28218 underbelly spare tire carrier (sitting here waiting for install)
Replace steel spare wheel with matching aluminum wheel (ordering this week)
Replace low plastic faucet with decent, taller faucet (haven't decided on new one yet)

Will probably come up with a few more before camping starts.

chartrand
03-18-2018, 02:17 PM
Wow, you are ambitious with that much snow around still. Can't wait to see pics of this years mods. We can't get our Bullet out of the storage facility until mid-April (their policy).

Replace Trailer Kings with Goodyear Endurance (tires sitting here)

Install BAL 28218 underbelly spare tire carrier (sitting here waiting for install)

Replace steel spare wheel with matching aluminum wheel (ordering this week)

Replace low plastic faucet with decent, taller faucet (haven't decided on new one yet)

Will probably come up with a few more before camping starts.

I installed the BAL spare tire carrier, and put some nice holes into my fresh water tank. Don’t make my mistake, take a peak under the cove to make sure it clear before you drill.

I use the carrier to hold my blue boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ductape
03-18-2018, 02:55 PM
I installed the BAL spare tire carrier, and put some nice holes into my fresh water tank. Don’t make my mistake, take a peak under the cove to make sure it clear before you drill.

I use the carrier to hold my blue boy.

Yes, I intend to drop my coroplast so I can see what I'm drilling through.

As far as the blue boy, did you add something to hold it in place on the spare carrier? Got any pics?

chartrand
03-19-2018, 12:53 PM
Yes, I intend to drop my coroplast so I can see what I'm drilling through.

As far as the blue boy, did you add something to hold it in place on the spare carrier? Got any pics?

Here are a few shots of how I’m using it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180319/801a8d17c91aeb83320869aa03c10d01.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180319/0c8c9b4fafd21f9a54f52f48ca707c34.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180319/10369c8e9f979366cd09ae2f92ef029a.jpg

Ductape
03-19-2018, 02:20 PM
Great pics, thanks ! I will have to see how mine fits once I get the tire carrier installed.

WNY Bullet
03-20-2018, 12:47 AM
Can't wait to see pics of this years mods.

I will try to post up some pictures of mods as they happen. Any mod pictures you are most interested in, I will try to make sure I capture them?

I just talked about this! This might be added to my list too.

Mike

WNY Bullet
03-20-2018, 01:00 AM
Mods completed this week:
Install screen door grab bar
Install AP Products Propane Tank Gas Level Bluetooth Indicators
Install Level Mate
Add support props to cabinet doors over the couch
Install LED motion detector lighting in pantry
Check AC ductwork to see if the runs go beyond vents (They went beyond, Fixed)
Replace AC ceiling vents with adjustable ones that can be closed off
Added Pizza Stone to oven
Installed a Stove Top Cover
Installed a door stop so the door knob won't hit the pantry wall
Installed a Winegard TV strength meter

anuccite
03-20-2018, 03:52 AM
Your LED lights for pantry..... Battery Powered? or did you wire them up? brand?

I check my Tailgate / hitch clearance.... If I'm straight I can lower tailgate, but just barely....... Might consider the turn towards Driver side

WNY Bullet
03-20-2018, 05:25 AM
Your LED lights for pantry..... Battery Powered? or did you wire them up? brand?

I check my Tailgate / hitch clearance.... If I'm straight I can lower tailgate, but just barely....... Might consider the turn towards Driver side

I ended up using battery powered with USB charging. A thin metal plate is stuck to the wall and the light is magnetic so it attaches easy to the plate and it comes off really easy for charging. My pantry is really big and deep, so I put one to light up each shelf (3).

I'm thinking about picking up another set for other areas.

Here is what I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCFMXWN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

anuccite
03-20-2018, 06:38 AM
Agreed the pantry is very deep, and light does not get in there well.... I find the same thing with the bathroom cabinet too

WNY Bullet
03-20-2018, 06:51 AM
Agreed the pantry is very deep, and light does not get in there well.... I find the same thing with the bathroom cabinet too

I was thinking that too, so I thought about added two there since I have also have a lower cabinet in mine (no outside kitchen) and one in the coat closet.

travelin texans
03-20-2018, 07:56 AM
Here are a few shots of how I’m using it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180319/801a8d17c91aeb83320869aa03c10d01.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180319/0c8c9b4fafd21f9a54f52f48ca707c34.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180319/10369c8e9f979366cd09ae2f92ef029a.jpg

If it were me I'd wrap the bars underneath with pipe foam or rubber hose, rubbing holes in the bottom of your little blue buddy could be a messy surprise, YUK!

chartrand
03-20-2018, 01:32 PM
If it were me I'd wrap the bars underneath with pipe foam or rubber hose, rubbing holes in the bottom of your little blue buddy could be a messy surprise, YUK!

Great idea! I'll see what I can come up with to wrap those pipes. I think they may be large in diameter for a normal hose, and foam is pretty thick but may work, I'll try that.

Steveo57
03-20-2018, 01:56 PM
My spare is mounted on one of these. I'm going to have to see if there's enough room for the tote also. Looks like there's a lot of space available.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

WNY Bullet
03-20-2018, 04:31 PM
Mods completed today:

Installed Hatchlift.com's Bedlift Kit.
Installed 2 reading lights above sofa. I attached them to the bottom of the cabinet.
Installed Winegard RV-WING Wingman RV Antenna Upgrade.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cZGKnnhGFnZzWLYcNC9D3J4HYVATbiSENyUnpLDR_W4_kZ-MTA5wGe8sWtrCVSl2RCTfy5-zemFkA3isSXVilkV75akN1aY8KelL4xbWVvwVfLaqMoUTi0S0f QX1mVoO-bpNa7xVp8PQxq-Nr8m7skAYsaqWuJL7SsMJqAJLgQPBanVl4P_cFWR9j2b2rt1ZK 3bp1DzqEb4xQ6WuRaZcD1OGOCeL4--k-Ir7rNS3IHqffhzoxcvo5Tpd1eQ6ICYBF501v33hqUbuexCBB5J sJmqbR3H6BQavvBzecykRBhY5Hc-_8LLxFFkmX_ePqSQylCqXZUQnrsjqdUTEmrkCpgaJuajZ0n_b7 ImK0paWDQl_2qfyu5_zWDFwc_5fE5rdvloRkOpbmNBLo348maE aia0wCgh79WO994zHiYcxIVXjxWR31uqAmr2Ju3AjVAagHvkhQ OP59Axy65Qs6G6-dSMH7_Q5FfH-BIwhB7wfH07epJ-9m-FBtgTlg9fvKfi5IGTssHNAzfDzaJpABY2RgmkU0VDYhC-zVYYINpAhdvZptHC1u_zroIR3-JS6uF-wqr501LtjLawEeOjzX965SZt374sO_p3fkFw3IhA=w1780-h1334-no

WNY Bullet
03-23-2018, 01:52 AM
Mods done since last post:

Exchanged the ivory bathroom GFI outlet and box to black ones
Install (2) towel racks in bathroom
Installed insect screen cover to outside furnace vent
Installed a Furrion FOS48TAPK-BL Wireless Observation System
Install coat hooks at bedroom entrance
Purchased two small ceramic heaters to keep in trailer
Purchased adjustable shower rod for inside shower to hang wet items to dry

WNY Bullet
03-24-2018, 03:01 PM
More mods completed:

Hardwired my Progressive Industries EMS-HW30C Portable Electrical Management System. (I should have done this years ago!)

Removed the electrical mouse hole on side of trailer and installed a 30 amp twist lock shore power outlet.

WNY Bullet
04-01-2018, 01:25 PM
I have been out of work due to foot surgery, so we picked up our trailer early from storage and I have been busy getting it ready.

Here is my updated list of projects;

Install larger fire extinguisher by entrance door and move smaller one to bedroom (done)
Buy power jack head cover (done)
Replace bathroom ivory GFI outlet for black one (done)
Install towel racks in bathroom (done)
Install bike rack mount to dinette seats (done)
Install insect screens on furnace vent (done)
Install insect screens on refrigerator vents (done)
Install screen door grab bar (done)
Install AP Products Propane Tank Gas level indicators (done)
Install LevelMatePRO (done)
Add support props for under bed storage (done)
Add support props to cabinet doors over the couch (done)
Remove attached 30a cord and mouse hole to install twist lock power outlet (done)
Install bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom vent covers (done)
Install shelf liners to keep things from rolling around (done)
Install LED closet lighting (done)
Check AC ductwork to see if the runs go beyond vents (done)
Install Back Up/Observation camera system (done)
Install robe hooks at bedroom entrance (done)
Install shelves in both bedroom closets (done)
Replace AC ceiling vents with adjustable ones (done)
Install reading lights above sofa in slide-out (done)
Hardwire Progressive Industries 30a EMS w/remote display (done)
Install LED Light Strips above Dinette & Kitchen Slide-Outs (done)
Install Atwood Stovetop Cover (done)
Install Winegard TV strength meter (done)
Install Wingman antenna (done)
Add second light to pass-through (driver side) (purchased)
Buy accumulator tank, pump filter, and winterizing kit to water pump (purchased)
Add second battery

Steveo57
04-01-2018, 02:34 PM
I have been out of work due to foot surgery, so we picked up our trailer early from storage and I have been busy getting it ready.

Remove attached 30a cord and mouse hole to install twist lock power outlet (done)
Add second battery
Install separate switch for step light (now connected to awning light switch)Busy busy busy....

How did you get the stickers off the range hood? I tried to start doing that but they are stuck on really good!

I've made a lot of the same mods but there's a few new ideas here for me. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

WNY Bullet
04-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Busy busy busy....

How did you get the stickers off the range hood? I tried to start doing that but they are stuck on really good!

I've made a lot of the same mods but there's a few new ideas here for me. Thanks!

They came off fairly easy except for the middle one that pulled some of the paint off with it. I had to sand down and repaint the side of the hood, but the clean look was worth it!

WNY Bullet
04-03-2018, 02:39 AM
Sorry for the bad pictures, but you get the idea of the project. This only shows one slide, but I did them both. I mounted the wireless dimmer controllers under my control panel and are operated separately.

Lights over the slides:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KSTUKPSDEHl1sOU__DQiOhxOCCF_X270Il8RLoRAsK07uLMunp PHgmWB7wiwcuTm3uyXvHZns4ypMAgro7LD-Dv4laTB7eaowj0iGvh6ijX8PAMe0cKdAxu9UnFrb8g3PtHSjct tSHRK1rlfzYRSMuez2ZY-meYTdIpSTPyZoLeXdnxsrCSfNacmJlUHNpoEomp3LurTY7gD9s OMIvMBzvdUD3q5YoLqoGTAM__UAWoRFCLKOK48wsS6-zalMLKtWanY8Co5FKErrOcTwBQn6-ndxgdAbwLV6vUY1ricxP-u2QvnF8qqHrSqmim-kchEZpRfjDxva32-lXyPD6W_DSE0gG5pkcBS94S1Esb7Rtfej__fHXNuFmuCWAOHVy 5eSBpDJSlfzryUBiIHB8QiIekgpVUe1GX5SR3-JHRKIZMcUShcuyYeQS86oa6dHLbNntwUNFjP3TtZbyYa5i7h4n Q6CGuhJHgwqSJRMutZZrfNOPBxvayffb9KTYJz0Akzg32lcrtn E2QoPQiTzBC2huB6gxzNSklPX_8iwhn6MiY8nb5n7ZqaDAo3qR-ciWfUogCoB5cvvhXWHNixWqJY1OtuyAsmHTFv5hEPvV4=w1780-h1334-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fJocKBbFbOFAvR7GQnYX4PxFZ_pq8_M17tpmpFJHjkAhqAi6Bx GdUqa2Uwr7OQvrgZjVZq6y6OK5wsoUE7PefWKGqM0TAfIzU2Se e8e1unLomaZMP6-8ltYFOOSZR1lulxYYrWD2k7OF873Em59ekvkQ_s-prBFTvrkbk3b6Jn2wYxNowMkzpMF6sZ-4rZLqCgZ28Hn1VcX-VepvEiAOoRQNpB7ZQe9GzJLWYoD5OMy2-sVyGMH6Tvekrqkqemg9w0Lw75YwS7HKmKV1kBzjl9brCmAQxDU Whi-prGJPz68rY_gZ1HPGeIJxdLwGhztJoBhK3zCpvTRF0SxOvh_Q1 gp_NrblEZHRieXC_SBzO07L0eVl4dPEKBWNq27CfDD1HwCkvIn qDC_9HAW7IMU5Rg-mvIuKU-oh8Hb6dj7_wfWCeuZdzgUkxCYxIJXAVuBREP1Aej77vp7KUuWg SKmhgnoiRI1ZGe_9s1Izmke-NQVDUFEtw3PixIbD-LNiZjZJBv_vaj9G5IntQ7MGyOFssmJ7enCn1XgY1wsEN2RwQ1l wlsBD2X2-Qc1I__J3iTTn8fJaQW-XUGmKg6qQggR8-5msrLpJHe2DRpR9R24=w1780-h1334-no

OldMasterTech
04-03-2018, 03:08 AM
More mods completed:

Hardwired my Progressive Industries EMS-HW30C Portable Electrical Management System. (I should have done this years ago!)

Removed the electrical mouse hole on side of trailer and installed a 30 amp twist lock shore power outlet.

Hi Mike, any chance you have a pic of the completed electrical mod? Assuming you used marine grade hardware?

WNY Bullet
04-03-2018, 03:21 AM
I basically bought this kit, except I purchased a black outlet cover to blend in better to my paint scheme. Easy Install!

https://www.amazon.com/Marinco-30ARVKIT-Detachable-Power-Conversion/dp/B000NUYZQC

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DVvptiPsRrMVORnEBx2z9UGe5bs8ID7ozd0e-FPR4gqTUg92O49QTOlzozTG7DjbngTI6UIpr9a6qmjXCWK7sAU dJ-HDQvZ8ddJrTsVT_bpS1PlgEvtU_eSd4wgLq3OnIi7UIZz0vVve JzRnqYn7Sg6_27MKQa1-CtussYzsX0o9OxIn9p-YS4QS_exnP3QTR-k0X6ffZtrCVD68SNiz2C-QtAB_RB5gWcFF94MymxwoSP058Qv3S3mTwrzDKhc4qVInBjGS6 qazOpvk7Mbp9GtilTy19EPPclN4pl85sWAu9z-a7HAawn6JCekraVv--uwGo3fRcJaD1bN01rtHGGOrzwb9nz96uBdIOMMDMlm5c7T7Ulu UptKT0ovDrQRhUsVlqJu3QPqGzHqXtJi6IP2AgUqNsUj3ZXHhk KI_AiwQeafSpqpWD65vDi_68S-vPZnuiePdG-v-7TNUjKJcQOLSkFu-cgMEQu0vuLsanagl_mgaL4sZOeWgB_tL8CAs1SS-Rk5Tx4dyMFp9VIDvvIZo6Mc-lyutbvZWLVqJPso2heGUsqPj0QqMwkIOzf2-Nc4-5I8cjqJ0l2ODKK6n5CPznD-A6ZR7Up5A4KQ=w1002-h1334-no

linux3
04-04-2018, 04:00 AM
WNY Bullet, thanks. I didn't know such kits exited and I really dislike the internal storage.
I've got one on order!
Did you do anything with the space where the cord use to be stored?
My TT is still in storage in Scottsville so installation will come later. As long as the temp is below freezing most nights I don't dare de-winterize.

WNY Bullet
04-04-2018, 04:21 AM
WNY Bullet, thanks. I didn't know such kits exited and I really dislike the internal storage.
I've got one on order!
Did you do anything with the space where the cord use to be stored?
My TT is still in storage in Scottsville so installation will come later. As long as the temp is below freezing most nights I don't dare de-winterize.

My cord storage area was located directly behind my Power Center, so I removed the divider wall between the two areas and installed my Hardwired EMS there. I have not de-winterized either, but I have been doing all my other mods that I had planned. I was hoping to do my mods soon to quiet down the water pump, but can't until I de-winterize and I have several outside mods that are also on hold until the weather is warm enough to work outside here in lovely WNY!

Brandon
04-05-2018, 05:26 PM
Sorry for the bad pictures, but you get the idea of the project. This only shows one slide, but I did them both. I mounted the wireless dimmer controllers under my control panel and are operated separately.

Lights over the slides:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KSTUKPSDEHl1sOU__DQiOhxOCCF_X270Il8RLoRAsK07uLMunp PHgmWB7wiwcuTm3uyXvHZns4ypMAgro7LD-Dv4laTB7eaowj0iGvh6ijX8PAMe0cKdAxu9UnFrb8g3PtHSjct tSHRK1rlfzYRSMuez2ZY-meYTdIpSTPyZoLeXdnxsrCSfNacmJlUHNpoEomp3LurTY7gD9s OMIvMBzvdUD3q5YoLqoGTAM__UAWoRFCLKOK48wsS6-zalMLKtWanY8Co5FKErrOcTwBQn6-ndxgdAbwLV6vUY1ricxP-u2QvnF8qqHrSqmim-kchEZpRfjDxva32-lXyPD6W_DSE0gG5pkcBS94S1Esb7Rtfej__fHXNuFmuCWAOHVy 5eSBpDJSlfzryUBiIHB8QiIekgpVUe1GX5SR3-JHRKIZMcUShcuyYeQS86oa6dHLbNntwUNFjP3TtZbyYa5i7h4n Q6CGuhJHgwqSJRMutZZrfNOPBxvayffb9KTYJz0Akzg32lcrtn E2QoPQiTzBC2huB6gxzNSklPX_8iwhn6MiY8nb5n7ZqaDAo3qR-ciWfUogCoB5cvvhXWHNixWqJY1OtuyAsmHTFv5hEPvV4=w1780-h1334-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fJocKBbFbOFAvR7GQnYX4PxFZ_pq8_M17tpmpFJHjkAhqAi6Bx GdUqa2Uwr7OQvrgZjVZq6y6OK5wsoUE7PefWKGqM0TAfIzU2Se e8e1unLomaZMP6-8ltYFOOSZR1lulxYYrWD2k7OF873Em59ekvkQ_s-prBFTvrkbk3b6Jn2wYxNowMkzpMF6sZ-4rZLqCgZ28Hn1VcX-VepvEiAOoRQNpB7ZQe9GzJLWYoD5OMy2-sVyGMH6Tvekrqkqemg9w0Lw75YwS7HKmKV1kBzjl9brCmAQxDU Whi-prGJPz68rY_gZ1HPGeIJxdLwGhztJoBhK3zCpvTRF0SxOvh_Q1 gp_NrblEZHRieXC_SBzO07L0eVl4dPEKBWNq27CfDD1HwCkvIn qDC_9HAW7IMU5Rg-mvIuKU-oh8Hb6dj7_wfWCeuZdzgUkxCYxIJXAVuBREP1Aej77vp7KUuWg SKmhgnoiRI1ZGe_9s1Izmke-NQVDUFEtw3PixIbD-LNiZjZJBv_vaj9G5IntQ7MGyOFssmJ7enCn1XgY1wsEN2RwQ1l wlsBD2X2-Qc1I__J3iTTn8fJaQW-XUGmKg6qQggR8-5msrLpJHe2DRpR9R24=w1780-h1334-noWhere and how did you run the wires for the LEDs above the slides? Also where did you pick up the power from?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

WNY Bullet
04-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Where and how did you run the wires for the LEDs above the slides? Also where did you pick up the power from?

For the sofa slide, I pulled power from the ceiling fixture above the sofa. I made a small hole above the light, but as far over toward the front of the slide to feed the wire up through. Even though it doesn't get close to the upper slide seal, I still sealed the roof penetration well.

On the kitchen slide I pulled the power from the light mounted below the microwave. I pulled the microwave and accessed the 12v wiring from there. I then did the same thing as the sofa slide, I made a small roof penetration close the front and fished the wiring from inside the microwave cabinet. Then again I sealed the penetration well.

I bought two wireless wall mounted dimmer switches that I mounted below my control panel to control them.

I hope that makes sense...

WNY Bullet
04-06-2018, 03:16 AM
Water Pump mods finished.
With the pump right next to the bed, I'm hoping this will quiet it down to a tolerable level!

Before
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LZWCf70RmSWFeTdmTVUcOw5iayE8RNIPq9ivMu2FdMttOKue1G E5VmB9Xa6mEvMBXJRr5pdGkJGgUF4H6wCWyYa6GE5b78--JD2OA645FZlKyNRw1skJ9oVD3NRPmnVJcDQrJLnic30vwObk68 bRpEoIWMUCQ7Whd17V8ObAbLwkc4T7_EjHeCQktkQiRWHTsrwc 43QgFYYVrANYc0dYCsgzdmc1uHvmBgjUSuaTEM00TYUp9vEHos GELbhom-42v25uK3ek_v4bm29YMu7L6bqxPqFXOf_vXuGuxlKxL-vNcEUpOvFEnnt6R0xJ1W8WzL6qcOZDuqzRSVzxLu7vg8NL0vcx RRCDNYHmqBQAqNclA36TFM5QE3YoIRjf_6gGGT7nIZl_zhs4wj fxozIGcrS50U9Zfl6oAWz8xUpLvaMgPEeTB77hGf89kxeTD9jc qlwrJ9DoIV9EHUSSDxGBS_S10o8PIec1ewTWw1FItuRfBAovS_ qhtvdiy5-dM3yNoi6_kDR1F4amUM9BfeJRZzoWX6WrvRXdH5mn8EiysNWQa _DmpxRsqPT8Rl1ES32oGqJf-gkjxAspkAu9_NayCDbt1EwxplGCeoKjQ5c=w1780-h1334-no

Added plywood backboard for mounting Accumulator Tank, Winterizing Kit, and Water Strainer
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/AYln3qR3ept1wZYEoiJxIjmGMMSO9LGf1r_2W2m6c_2_x3Lvij vPGgAveS407ts5B2pXRp3kQETlangp7Y20mI1uhuNzeMiWRlvv zy91uuqHSfeg-Q1U94Jex6tpcUPo9AIGdaOqw5rhLHSTYwgNspELHBRVXL6_vBY miGGqFb8otYMvQNKD0yM0SQv1W7HWZDJCPHQ9-hYFm3QVFN6S2XVzOPfRXnmObiVHXVQAwuz7aCwmg2jOWXhlvp2 JbRjAdVmf7WwApD660NPbNgYi4mjT-jmQM5cxDQMv5g-07rSfPCQ6HRRZPlBIZSqcMSkzqMUYEFgglFoHwAcO2zXAw1n9C xuJfczgIb3_oNM6qiCRGAHPPIwRCDQG4kdfdoAx_Q2UUeSS7eA s5CBGi5WweGMyXaHfR2R69c8COsqXrFZ9UvpMRUKaOcgE7o1Fh v_TgRqr-N_lnNXc21KrIsJP-TZynJaK7xKIIeK-HswLEN8co6I1FtxNoj0Heu8f2m2q4PRXAVZfaZYGuR-rrQbsOMfgX4oZEnYWtXdv9I7EPTdpar6CkMnTcXODMOb_nZKCl vuYSvRZ38-9e99n4WHazTn1SSeXUyVlTlnzgZU=w1780-h1334-no

I then added a rubber mat between the pump and floor and added sound deadening material to all the walls and cover
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/v64s5rOJPKpacGd3hYbZ477g7F8OpFr6NB2kjL4veQoLmrGbcK dgQAANzrcXSId6jccBu6C5N3TdHqvj79CwgpgjGTFg6GN_pHLp 7o-Fp6i9BK7CZksRKrZG-bo14T83LtXH5GaBSIuN2Dnu5FQVbX5iTiNaC5tFfdxd9uWB2t6 ZP4plrC9-Nwf0P43Yw9kvW85AwfM3dLAy-hoyR2TY_UoFNOYxEdMtU-EhgEgm_MKhB55XsyQr9ns_mc9T3a3jjxiDzAwVvfSdRby81sGT _mICCcTCBWt3auS_yWvQnx4qH95zcDiCwAQ1FTNgt7jd8MgO4j ZCIeZUT6IoJwLgDHsB8gU_YjwjaVg9qUV0W-hI61Tx0XZnhHSeus-JtUAVS5DNfi0elb6vvi4WZP5cG8dH5GxDc3zF4cBklT9UQ6WiI ksOLEFxHvHgtWLzUwnmZS_sk1gHwpwA30OYcDyQcKyM3i9r7CW KJ5-kr0zpgMXLfJWGEY-sJ73x0TgE37yvHVKwfYi0obDGeoCsuI1LUnqEaSYKorAD9Tgm-Qk-vbkpqPB7RUwf9TaueTdIHQuL5SpwBn7-EeCA97WzJ9WPQL_3n_bMeZj6lHrSpp8=w1780-h1334-no

WNY Bullet
04-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Today I rotated my Power Tonge Jack 90 degrees so my tailgate can fully open while connected to the trailer.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wPEMTmt5NlDcaKzska_s-Mu9hH4BwirfnKFPyIc6AH65sfaJj8QJUtcqlWAPvabqHdC5_zO xyv9ND7KMd5jMfsjH-A4x2j0Xa6-i90Ro6DbTIg-n8Bfao0nqMvk6kMFAwCYomOmtph9F1fYQFEHuGOII2OptkoF2r A93JdrKbtrAnHW8qkbKo1h2jdMipFby0rdZDKEE5HE3C2m4OK0 QNMt3MxroOZbtvJIUx6Tm_JMfv126_qY94Q03vpYzRiJwjS9z2 09qqqZTX22dgaCRHY2DMObHG_CIljqixFHGzuyfSMOLayRSvJI 7a9ssdP8sg3UO5Rj9ehvbXUeKFSus9A4gXLDnS9L7waODuNfQV xmxa7ZrmtYzoCd33Ueu9AOXxhQjvgWVHCGpB1dcqY5qqxGBanW oQdYl3c_qg360Ch1usiKwqX_Vd_GzAzkUnVUYV6QmWlFm9QnUL irdbnQKON4rtnUqs5MD-t8EnWEMDDVFYu5DsEY_zN9DWUGud-Z_DzJJrb46pSwZc4M6fRpHIh33XUwhQr6igAFjhC1S6_9L1mqO 3Hos40Omc9Sn1x1GdVUJmz3Nhvx2aV18yt8ENO5h4llkOVOBc5 ErA-I=w1780-h1334-no

WNY Bullet
04-15-2018, 12:11 PM
Added magnetic door catches to the pass-through.
Sometimes the simplest things make us the happiest!

:bdance:

chartrand
04-21-2018, 06:24 PM
Water Pump mods finished.

With the pump right next to the bed, I'm hoping this will quiet it down to a tolerable level!

Before

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LZWCf70RmSWFeTdmTVUcOw5iayE8RNIPq9ivMu2FdMttOKue1G E5VmB9Xa6mEvMBXJRr5pdGkJGgUF4H6wCWyYa6GE5b78--JD2OA645FZlKyNRw1skJ9oVD3NRPmnVJcDQrJLnic30vwObk68 bRpEoIWMUCQ7Whd17V8ObAbLwkc4T7_EjHeCQktkQiRWHTsrwc 43QgFYYVrANYc0dYCsgzdmc1uHvmBgjUSuaTEM00TYUp9vEHos GELbhom-42v25uK3ek_v4bm29YMu7L6bqxPqFXOf_vXuGuxlKxL-vNcEUpOvFEnnt6R0xJ1W8WzL6qcOZDuqzRSVzxLu7vg8NL0vcx RRCDNYHmqBQAqNclA36TFM5QE3YoIRjf_6gGGT7nIZl_zhs4wj fxozIGcrS50U9Zfl6oAWz8xUpLvaMgPEeTB77hGf89kxeTD9jc qlwrJ9DoIV9EHUSSDxGBS_S10o8PIec1ewTWw1FItuRfBAovS_ qhtvdiy5-dM3yNoi6_kDR1F4amUM9BfeJRZzoWX6WrvRXdH5mn8EiysNWQa _DmpxRsqPT8Rl1ES32oGqJf-gkjxAspkAu9_NayCDbt1EwxplGCeoKjQ5c=w1780-h1334-no

Added plywood backboard for mounting Accumulator Tank, Winterizing Kit, and Water Strainer

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/AYln3qR3ept1wZYEoiJxIjmGMMSO9LGf1r_2W2m6c_2_x3Lvij vPGgAveS407ts5B2pXRp3kQETlangp7Y20mI1uhuNzeMiWRlvv zy91uuqHSfeg-Q1U94Jex6tpcUPo9AIGdaOqw5rhLHSTYwgNspELHBRVXL6_vBY miGGqFb8otYMvQNKD0yM0SQv1W7HWZDJCPHQ9-hYFm3QVFN6S2XVzOPfRXnmObiVHXVQAwuz7aCwmg2jOWXhlvp2 JbRjAdVmf7WwApD660NPbNgYi4mjT-jmQM5cxDQMv5g-07rSfPCQ6HRRZPlBIZSqcMSkzqMUYEFgglFoHwAcO2zXAw1n9C xuJfczgIb3_oNM6qiCRGAHPPIwRCDQG4kdfdoAx_Q2UUeSS7eA s5CBGi5WweGMyXaHfR2R69c8COsqXrFZ9UvpMRUKaOcgE7o1Fh v_TgRqr-N_lnNXc21KrIsJP-TZynJaK7xKIIeK-HswLEN8co6I1FtxNoj0Heu8f2m2q4PRXAVZfaZYGuR-rrQbsOMfgX4oZEnYWtXdv9I7EPTdpar6CkMnTcXODMOb_nZKCl vuYSvRZ38-9e99n4WHazTn1SSeXUyVlTlnzgZU=w1780-h1334-no

I then added a rubber mat between the pump and floor and added sound deadening material to all the walls and cover

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/v64s5rOJPKpacGd3hYbZ477g7F8OpFr6NB2kjL4veQoLmrGbcK dgQAANzrcXSId6jccBu6C5N3TdHqvj79CwgpgjGTFg6GN_pHLp 7o-Fp6i9BK7CZksRKrZG-bo14T83LtXH5GaBSIuN2Dnu5FQVbX5iTiNaC5tFfdxd9uWB2t6 ZP4plrC9-Nwf0P43Yw9kvW85AwfM3dLAy-hoyR2TY_UoFNOYxEdMtU-EhgEgm_MKhB55XsyQr9ns_mc9T3a3jjxiDzAwVvfSdRby81sGT _mICCcTCBWt3auS_yWvQnx4qH95zcDiCwAQ1FTNgt7jd8MgO4j ZCIeZUT6IoJwLgDHsB8gU_YjwjaVg9qUV0W-hI61Tx0XZnhHSeus-JtUAVS5DNfi0elb6vvi4WZP5cG8dH5GxDc3zF4cBklT9UQ6WiI ksOLEFxHvHgtWLzUwnmZS_sk1gHwpwA30OYcDyQcKyM3i9r7CW KJ5-kr0zpgMXLfJWGEY-sJ73x0TgE37yvHVKwfYi0obDGeoCsuI1LUnqEaSYKorAD9Tgm-Qk-vbkpqPB7RUwf9TaueTdIHQuL5SpwBn7-EeCA97WzJ9WPQL_3n_bMeZj6lHrSpp8=w1780-h1334-no

You may want to consider replacing your three chamber pump with a 4 chamber pump at they are much quieter. Here is what I did to make things much quieter.

WNY Bullet
04-22-2018, 01:19 AM
You may want to consider replacing your three chamber pump with a 4 chamber pump at they are much quieter. Here is what I did to make things much quieter.

I will keep this in mind if the DW still needs it quieter. I have no idea why anyone would design a trailer/RV with the water pump next to the bed!

What pump did you go with?
And what is that blue tank in the bottom of the picture?

WNY Bullet
05-04-2018, 01:27 AM
I'm not sure why Keystone decided to have both the awning LED strip and the amber light for the steps controlled by the same switch. Going out for the evening and coming back to lighted steps would be nice, without having the awning LED's on bothering the neighbors. Has anyone separated the power feeds to control them separately?

Northofu1
05-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Hey WNY,
Did you install the camera? I just bought the RVS 5th wheel style quick connect wired camera system. Am curious if you went wireless and where and how you mounted cam.
Thanks,
Dan

WNY Bullet
05-13-2018, 10:59 AM
Hey WNY,
Did you install the camera? I just bought the RVS 5th wheel style quick connect wired camera system. Am curious if you went wireless and where and how you mounted cam.
Thanks,
Dan

Dan,

I installed the Furrion FOS48TAPK-BL Vision 2 Wireless Observation System and love it! So far we haven't traveled too far with it, but so far it's been flawless. I mounted the camera just below the runnings lights and pulled the power for the camera from them.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PJxjkJS6lkJ2GoBPSxsHb5jOsVXwkOaGIIk2DcnuG19QgpRbDi 3NrkigO8XF06EdUGPa-5YrSseB-AArlZ_RUCbE-Hnhc2jTZXQlhbWhrfv4fhf4bXPL0tCrCQkT2SxZMogUDUmc-t1WZkMSLCNxs0J3nX1M-JrW3f-t58z-SOydNdq-hyA4OjhFTlP8uwNrWl4gygbchglFemo6KqnbUzByF47ZjYQJCr UtTZprrQtIy0FYz92yZqGw62sdX7HqmdLIqjkGpdR52CAUtxjl etR_JzzTgqeLinv2NpXw-_Q-nUCHJgiXsAHwy-xZqIQ9b5h3nTnRvcAw1-Cq7yqO9h62bQforcB5w4-pYTKHrbrW9KU0Rh9O-xSN9oZJKVFliGIewtM-XKK8M0aIT2qo29jrpVQf7xgnNMjmO3RRn2r-PB3toJpkH7nLyhq_6z6nxNCZDbiITAljG7v1SItJ8KvpXWdfbX oBC8ShXdDiqgwia4F2OWZIb7bJtH6MMcN5GG_CpQ9HoltnrWFt LF4io_EoyuBu-KoL_9LMYIExxfjyOUDp1Btojw8jpLbpTSlcUxO1CYQ7FA1uTS4 jSkcV2E38AMV2UfusxaDrcG8=w1848-h1386-no

WNY Bullet
05-15-2018, 01:30 AM
Next project: Trying to come up with a storage option for our waste tote...

WNY Bullet
05-19-2018, 02:17 AM
Yesterday's MOD:
I originally planned on trying to mount our waste tote on the back of the trailer, but didn't really like the idea having a waste tote hanging off the back. Instead I installed a modified BAL 28218B Hide A Spare to haul our Blue Tote under our camper. I had to modify the mounting to accommodate our thicker 25 gallon Barker tote with our enclosed under belly. Mounting it just in-front of the axles, I'm hoping to have no clearance problems.

WNY Bullet
05-24-2018, 01:39 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lPEZ_WYYp7nfABv8SX1l9AMQ4_oj_sNsxRYjJ1_BEGojl7MiTC Yg8tKLsF2LQuoQAW3qmgmpEquXb4MId_ru1zuXJ-EBvCX9OyYElbI1leDcquHYzaSVntmo4cvih_kl89_LQhzX48Fm BxGzHC5lVcxDYgtve8sipQYImTzDU3asK5r_WXd6e_PkUZI1NZ EejB9Sq6ZQy10cyRqGeY-db0ddi8vkwDpVo-MpJ1jj8J8s0ullYwwAXzd2RlsTY5iCUM6zyRpasx9XJ6i8Hm-NthkXftyXkmv8uUDbxAGjoaseI_4hHBpM6f0QzmCMDF4JZomxM 9eKkQKQppWcBPG7G8fK_ItPf1cjrwa8bIg3xcpvfAeDTHdRNJp XMsIJtHtuns1TedLKuQWzF8EQKLsOgiYeFlBEBbbkhAGnkRK7V H7xXv1xyaPr0EO8XTzl5rpWMrMtDFXn4tXIWpT4u0o4jzAsc-sfF3GLs16272DU5MkceeYbD8VFetlXLt52qkugWLk8FYCIIg7t pTLSoceW6IcszFV-xo5aLMVpvSvM7izgCBblHRECYqv10qoxjAkGhgU7GFhiqdy_VI z3RH9-SHj1e1omPPSqXYJaHQs=w1848-h1386-no

WNY Bullet
05-24-2018, 01:45 AM
Upgraded the bathroom faucet to a taller single handle. DW had a hard time using the one that came with the unit.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XTDKhu14PjGu2ht9yPFucvL6uqpPXedJmf5JHTFh-mQaB5LQDTIeZjIhnNp5PDmvvfAMVx6R9dugOFKsbLAeSuxuuC5 3eCxayc56MBpv_UZblOnZ2mIHO_uLuJ1WPZDBP1ffh_iebAu8D kLewaiwwp7l-mMvWyV83bhr-jgmCyLuGdzFBzARjHAH8pigAQjrSxXs5k7Evcmdv4_uEXMSxoy 2j6Z0HX4xg86efzoLRHjWXJ46Vbsj5jY6rNQGPk1fN_fAQNUqT oy4BW7aONV3bNyI4BY9rhlEvJarqrKjhePDUhKfoowparLzAhM-vMlClnCmxSDHLglT2T--Sku_Rz7Eo7ZUFvMsOqdUvatHbEwIt0Pu6LnphlpPDoJV5LqpYI 55Pr5YF3TleelHQe4hfIcBt8Dra9YX8JtgwfoCr_HQO836ChvU kJOzpwH6lWi01RGN6v-5AZ-UYqdXiVGt35OTWckOyE_oz-z-doUTkR1ypT06u3VfujstsCFB_QHFoQOhXEofjGFWex11N9a7TY r2RCkSDlW2hJbO8oRML06TUVgBFSQIcGaSJak9iXrt4miucOHE Pob03-8ylI5Lqk5MpICJGJxtJ440S-Q=w1848-h1386-no

Robert Foust
05-24-2018, 05:21 AM
I'm not sure why Keystone decided to have both the awning LED strip and the amber light for the steps controlled by the same switch. Going out for the evening and coming back to lighted steps would be nice, without having the awning LED's on bothering the neighbors. Has anyone separated the power feeds to control them separately?
I agree but haven't looked into the solution yet!

Robert Foust
05-24-2018, 05:24 AM
Today I rotated my Power Tonge Jack 90 degrees so my tailgate can fully open while connected to the trailer.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wPEMTmt5NlDcaKzska_s-Mu9hH4BwirfnKFPyIc6AH65sfaJj8QJUtcqlWAPvabqHdC5_zO xyv9ND7KMd5jMfsjH-A4x2j0Xa6-i90Ro6DbTIg-n8Bfao0nqMvk6kMFAwCYomOmtph9F1fYQFEHuGOII2OptkoF2r A93JdrKbtrAnHW8qkbKo1h2jdMipFby0rdZDKEE5HE3C2m4OK0 QNMt3MxroOZbtvJIUx6Tm_JMfv126_qY94Q03vpYzRiJwjS9z2 09qqqZTX22dgaCRHY2DMObHG_CIljqixFHGzuyfSMOLayRSvJI 7a9ssdP8sg3UO5Rj9ehvbXUeKFSus9A4gXLDnS9L7waODuNfQV xmxa7ZrmtYzoCd33Ueu9AOXxhQjvgWVHCGpB1dcqY5qqxGBanW oQdYl3c_qg360Ch1usiKwqX_Vd_GzAzkUnVUYV6QmWlFm9QnUL irdbnQKON4rtnUqs5MD-t8EnWEMDDVFYu5DsEY_zN9DWUGud-Z_DzJJrb46pSwZc4M6fRpHIh33XUwhQr6igAFjhC1S6_9L1mqO 3Hos40Omc9Sn1x1GdVUJmz3Nhvx2aV18yt8ENO5h4llkOVOBc5 ErA-I=w1780-h1334-no
How do you rotate the head? I am not sure where to start, but have the same problem and really like your solution.

WNY Bullet
05-24-2018, 06:09 AM
How do you rotate the head? I am not sure where to start, but have the same problem and really like your solution.

I connected the truck, so there was no weight on the jack.
I disconnected power by removing the inline fuse to the jack.
I removed the two bolts from each side holding the motor head on.
Motor head lifted up and off the post.
There are two additional holes 90 degrees from the original ones used. They will need to be threaded (Tapped) to be able to accept the mounting screws.
Then screw the head back on in the new position.

So only the motor head is rotated, nothing else.

I hope that makes sense...

WNY Bullet
06-01-2018, 02:29 AM
Swapped out the window in the door to a AP Products Slim Shade RV Door Window Assembly. Looks better from the outside (smoked glass matches our other windows) and I can look out now, but still have our privacy at night! Easy install...

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=5549

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=5550

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=5551

Northofu1
06-01-2018, 05:46 AM
I Can't see the pics :(

WNY Bullet
06-01-2018, 06:30 AM
Strange, it shows up on mine.

lesleyinky
06-01-2018, 06:34 AM
Can’t see them either : (

WNY Bullet
06-01-2018, 06:52 AM
I edited my post, can you see them now?

SC Dreamer
06-01-2018, 11:01 AM
The pics work now for me!

chartrand
06-01-2018, 11:02 AM
I’ve been able to see the pictures just fine as well.

WNY Bullet
06-04-2018, 12:40 AM
Next MOD: Replacing the shower faucet.

Also thinking about added back-flow preventers on both hot and cold lines to prevent the water turning ice cold between rinsing off.

chartrand
06-04-2018, 02:12 AM
Next MOD: Replacing the shower faucet.

Also thinking about added back-flow preventers on both hot and cold lines to prevent the water turning ice cold between rinsing off.

I did that mod, and only needed the back-flow preventer on the hot water side..

WNY Bullet
06-04-2018, 04:30 PM

Thank you for the info! Changed my order to one...

WNY Bullet
07-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Today I added sewer hose storage. I have been wanting to get my sewer hose out of my bumper and this was the perfect solution. I did have to add some 3/4' aluminum stock to allow for the gas line on the other side of the frame.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/9pXXBBOcOlZfmCeQp7aot3XHD5H4WQsSczVCcAXQ8fTAxgwlmU DDdv0w8J1JWzFrKUGQ_rbTC1NgibzFjhbkiwK3-eHUjKphBEnbt_Ge-x0bQKlLOD5EX11L_Jdr60hOU2gk_Y9Dby6Y7S7a37gO4bWAQ0t YlMR0nSDCn1jhSXlXJBOE8Dv_QDvJdCZApyGR8qSS1fd7DahkO HjXBSHbeHuWWT-EWHX2FChCDm7ZfcCgD3xaQDAyvyOkXz3pGVhNfduCAOlbaqKE8 IOFSZ0TQ2i0nwY5Bg0iKPRjDetJ7XXyhj9PPTi6qELauIIAhUe 3VMuuqvD_XCN-rJtiIlkcfQgma5jUU1WLAD18sIucOuQtGqmUxMCdJdq2vnTqH2 nOgmNhg-VoLmTtULdLmh0fMX0vi-zwsergZZdmwbZsUeRa0tMdA5Wte45_WFd2_OQFcXk1BJ3f3Bxe M4KCQ5vUPWH-VfMRPT7l_qvZcq28kibOwjwUtU0EH6nemMxezLX_TiLxzrq7ZR QK0B8GDNKpjJH2ru4zjqpyZTbat9bxmfdE8xGgDzLjjVjbCzGj qP0wW3BNq6HHrCbfrrqVOXCgSQsqaMmtoXUTq72Cp1o=w1848-h1386-no

travelin texans
07-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Today I added sewer hose storage. I have been wanting to get my sewer hose out of my bumper and this was the perfect solution. I did have to add some 3/4' aluminum stock to allow for the gas line on the other side of the frame.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/9pXXBBOcOlZfmCeQp7aot3XHD5H4WQsSczVCcAXQ8fTAxgwlmU DDdv0w8J1JWzFrKUGQ_rbTC1NgibzFjhbkiwK3-eHUjKphBEnbt_Ge-x0bQKlLOD5EX11L_Jdr60hOU2gk_Y9Dby6Y7S7a37gO4bWAQ0t YlMR0nSDCn1jhSXlXJBOE8Dv_QDvJdCZApyGR8qSS1fd7DahkO HjXBSHbeHuWWT-EWHX2FChCDm7ZfcCgD3xaQDAyvyOkXz3pGVhNfduCAOlbaqKE8 IOFSZ0TQ2i0nwY5Bg0iKPRjDetJ7XXyhj9PPTi6qELauIIAhUe 3VMuuqvD_XCN-rJtiIlkcfQgma5jUU1WLAD18sIucOuQtGqmUxMCdJdq2vnTqH2 nOgmNhg-VoLmTtULdLmh0fMX0vi-zwsergZZdmwbZsUeRa0tMdA5Wte45_WFd2_OQFcXk1BJ3f3Bxe M4KCQ5vUPWH-VfMRPT7l_qvZcq28kibOwjwUtU0EH6nemMxezLX_TiLxzrq7ZR QK0B8GDNKpjJH2ru4zjqpyZTbat9bxmfdE8xGgDzLjjVjbCzGj qP0wW3BNq6HHrCbfrrqVOXCgSQsqaMmtoXUTq72Cp1o=w1848-h1386-no

Nice job! My suggestion now would be that you've got the holes predrilled with the self tapers to drill them out & add 1/4" bolts with nylock nuts, those self tapers tend to work loose & wouldn't want to lose your new tube & hose.

WNY Bullet
07-05-2018, 02:04 AM
Nice job! My suggestion now would be that you've got the holes predrilled with the self tapers to drill them out & add 1/4" bolts with nylock nuts, those self tapers tend to work loose & wouldn't want to lose your new tube & hose.

Good idea, thanks for the suggestion!

WNY Bullet
07-05-2018, 03:37 PM

I think I will also paint the aluminum spacers black so they blend better too!

WNY Bullet
07-07-2018, 03:01 AM

I swiped out the Shower fixture with a 1/4 turn lever fixture, installed the back-flow preventer on the hot side only, and installed a true on/off valve on the fixture at the shower hose.

All I can say it "WOW" what a difference. I would highly recommend everyone to do this mod!

What I didn't particularly like was the shower fixture I used (1/4 turn levers), the levers were too easy to rotate. I would be done with my shower, drying off, and I would brush against the levers and the water would turn on. So I removed both cartridges and installed the hot cartridge on the cold side and the cold on the hot side. I also installed the upside down (rotated them 180 degrees). So now the fixture looks normal when in the off position, but the levers need to be rotated up instead of down to turn the water on.

I was also concerned something falling during transport and hitting a lever, turning the water on without knowing. Problem solved...

WNY Bullet
07-07-2018, 03:04 AM

Drilled the holes out yesterday, painted the spacers black and reassembled with stainless steel 1/4" bolts and lock nuts. Looks 100% better, thanks for the suggestion.

bubbubouy
07-08-2018, 12:20 PM

WNY Bullet, you asked about this some time ago but I did not see a follow up. Our Impact 351 is wired the same way and I was thinking the same thing if it’s not too much of a headache.

I guess I could roll the awning up one wrap and then the material would block the lights, but that’s not my preferred solution.

TandE
07-08-2018, 04:48 PM
WNY Bullet, you asked about this some time ago but I did not see a follow up. Our Impact 351 is wired the same way and I was thinking the same thing if it’s not too much of a headache.

I guess I could roll the awning up one wrap and then the material would block the lights, but that’s not my preferred solution.

I did this on my 326srx. I had a spare switch in the panel so I disconnected the step and amber porch light from the awning lights so they are independently controlled. Was pretty easy since I had an empty switch in the panel.

WNY Bullet
07-08-2018, 05:34 PM
I did this on my 326srx. I had a spare switch in the panel so I disconnected the step and amber porch light from the awning lights so they are independently controlled. Was pretty easy since I had an empty switch in the panel.

I think that is what is holding me off on this mod, I don't have a space on my panel to mount the switch. I would have to mount the switch over or under the panel.

TandE
07-08-2018, 07:26 PM
I think that is what is holding me off on this mod, I don't have a space on my panel to mount the switch. I would have to mount the switch over or under the panel.

Unless you want to be able to have both on at the same time in the future you could install an on-off-on or three way switch where up is the awning lights and down is the step light. The switch should be the same size as the current one.

WNY Bullet
07-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Unless you want to be able to have both on at the same time in the future you could install an on-off-on or three way switch where up is the awning lights and down is the step light. The switch should be the same size as the current one.

Sounds like this might a possible solution. Thanks!

CampFam
07-15-2018, 01:52 PM

Add second battery

Great writeup.. What was your solution for the towel bar racks? Ive got a Bullet 243 BHSWE and need to hang some towels..

thx,

WNY Bullet
07-18-2018, 01:53 AM
Great writeup.. What was your solution for the towel bar racks? Ive got a Bullet 243 BHSWE and need to hang some towels..

thx,

We bought the Command Strip Towel Bars so no holes required.

https://www.amazon.com/Command-Towel-Nickel-1-Towel-BATH41-SN-ES/dp/B01C60C7FW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1531907509&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=command+towel&psc=1

WNY Bullet
07-18-2018, 01:58 AM

I decided to buy a wireless remote setup with dimming capabilities that I will use on the awning LED strip and leave the step light connected to the rocker switch on the control panel. The remote is supposed to arrive today, so hopefully this weekend I can find the time to install. It will be nice to be able to dim the awning lights when we want light, but don't want to light up the whole campground.

WNY Bullet
07-22-2018, 01:30 AM
I separated the step light and awning LED strip yesterday. What a PITA...

Not only did I have to find the hot (+) side but I also had to find the ground wire going to the LED strip in order for the switch to work.

I left the step light on the original switch and moved the awning strip to a wireless dimmer switch. I placed the wireless switch right next to the door. It works great!

This is what I used:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q4FC9CM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

WNY Bullet
08-13-2018, 01:52 AM
I separated the step light and awning LED strip yesterday. What a PITA...

Not only did I have to find the hot (+) side but I also had to find the ground wire going to the LED strip in order for the switch to work.

I left the step light on the original switch and moved the awning strip to a wireless dimmer switch. I placed the wireless switch right next to the door. It works great!

This is what I used:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q4FC9CM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We got to use the switch MOD this past weekend and they worked great! It was nice having the dimmer on the awning light since they are such a bright white. Plus having the option of the step light on without the awning light was nice too!

Chaos1
08-16-2018, 10:06 AM
Love your list of upgrades we have the same trailer except its 2018 i have done a ton of upgrades to ours as well but the awning one is high on my list I was wondering if you had any pics of the panel open with the wireless transmitter installed I have ordered the switch so when we return from this trip in 2 weeks I want to put it in, any tips or suggestions we be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Terry & Elaine

WNY Bullet
08-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Love your list of upgrades we have the same trailer except its 2018 i have done a ton of upgrades to ours as well but the awning one is high on my list I was wondering if you had any pics of the panel open with the wireless transmitter installed I have ordered the switch so when we return from this trip in 2 weeks I want to put it in, any tips or suggestions we be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Terry & Elaine

I unfortunitly didn't take any pictures. The switch requires you to hook a positive and negative to the input of the switch and the positive and negative from the awning lights need to connect to the output of the switch, so I had to find them in the mess of wires.

behind the control panel I found two positive leads connected to the output of the switch, one to the awning light and one to the step light. There was also a bundle (4-5) of white ground wires.

1) First I had to find out what which hot lead went to the awning lights and separated that one out. I left the step lead attached to the switch.

2) Once I had separated the awning positive lead out it was easy to find which one of the ground lead were in the bundle went to the awning. I undid the bundle of ground wires and with a meter, I found the lead that was the actual ground wire.

3) At this point I knew the positive lead going to the awning strip, so I connected that to a 12v positive source. Then I touched each one of the negative wires that were originally in the bundle to ground until the awning lights came on. Now the negative wire was found. I then rebundled the negative leads, leaving the lead going to the awning out, but added the negative input lead to the new switch to the bundle.

4) I attached the new switch's positive input to the power lead going to the original awning switch, so it still goes through it's original fuse in the power center.

4) Now you just connect leads you identified going to the awning strip to the output of the new switch.

Just be careful removing the control panel since there is a ton of wires going to it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

WNY Bullet
08-21-2018, 01:08 AM
Next mods:
1) Add a USB outlet in the bedroom.
2) The DW saw a nice hinged cover over a control panel on a new trailer and would like one over ours.
3) She also has a hard time seeing the labels on the dark control panel, so some type of lighting for it.

I didn't write down the manufacturer or model we saw this cover installed in, so if anyone has info on it or something similar, please let me know.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/H3wgRy-Y_-RDq-lcvjM1jKSNiZmXaZRaqtKy3yWChe4pZ-TrEF0ml458_UnZtNkDdMyos1D2jIo1P2WSE-Z6VQ_-wsYj9u79v-T-oZzzo0B_skSKAsMGycf-NU9WiaM997bY-dHNllmvZ1H__QJrxAChgB4pE8Ax6Wnsdkn6z00Kumk2Y4lRzcr wjx6D5v4aEZg1CTOK1RIOQjRzdVruvCEK6wgbHFppDbIqY71Lr F8MPkBuRNFyaeuZ7F0XFHek0ag2sJUC9emyBJWzwcundO1TF64 w2QA4Q5QmQVv7Rutq8fSwUQHhlIhVGEdXPS2HnAOMEa7STcQpz 9wQ55kVIyNgTW_V9ohDdCKvLKrXOyTbwk1lfsklxTNXhwW3DO_ dXuZYkVOIN1hzE4uLvzgEVlSzKNjCr2HILWNJdpgG4nzVc6GtG LKrMtOul8MTYwTJkDmD8KyRbSL4FDTPpDnASRVzjQElLYq7ROY jsAaa4DKD2HUzC-Pserib7gkyQMEYfazwCSsyMwVo2jtHEFYvE4RDFQMkjmyCvXv2 TTFWXzajFnN9owSnsBBSrfNhlCwL963mBlFtY4l4hn-tAnGi2Xw-Ab5w8C5geQ2nAMc=w1848-h1386-no

WNY Bullet
08-24-2018, 11:06 AM
Installed USB charger in the bedroom above the bed.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wnMvtQ9n3rIH-fjh_9B9WpsSBV2-ZoX81LgOxLTdynxHjEEBDAk0T1hfD1fiIh7MrEq4dW9kunKD2n bzpW-gkRjVoNN9NKoqvjWILEH9hbuwkJ1D8TFFMnOZ8q5LXIrWXLVSZ ngGq54KI8RB4-utT29aD0v8vZ2aeJSkB6GBxWKgZsWKr8If0gYK5vdbloq7IhVQ 0J5JyuT_GDHIBiXXnK5TEKJ3N97VC7BmdYAZY9T0t7pZnoyo4u aj6OkrMrrz4WJbuP-9lNFJzOR3zOQPJn01vZQHPOElj5PWThpF9T8ktDDQEvc05V_iu cxBbofybfO6YJ0H7kobOWKJ5vn46CHMuia1_C8Wosjn3BZTRIR 6A0My-jb8KisQT3UUw0VLXQ4joIgAXL-k1jIJDRG4H-l5V7tOjMN1REwGQY3PtGs1dQN6lBKTZaiYq2dKk-RaNCzMdhoiqILmslk9C1bvcJFqxVTl4YGNCiQhkE3ACqPRX6Bj wm7VRg78-IHFxXjCP9gve05dMEmxZVqwH3S3glaUTA2U7J-O32Kokt8Tk-_y-czl_Edq_D8bnREbCHCKyKsTABYB_Q5KUxbutWCr8uvX9nQCk_a Daz_34uAO9MlOndt4r91oZrcBLRGiBmw=w1040-h1386-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bmg52vKgAcICi4QRvyCY_rs_rgQOKjKiBc9ty33qzxl_jMcRY8 xG_q7-_t2VKegW7h0fXTADISvk9r3KobwBJLi2_7o8xzHH1vEvpfoHtG f34Zc20H6nWraCMG55Yn-Tm4r1t61jcLDqTpyxidhjnVLvszRJaB3RTBYD1QcyTJa5267Ny 6sKCYq1CnrKzuajYkv_BKEmt33O0tODGokNqlXBY91qVZYgJ3_ g_3oHA6kk1Cb3zgDRkvm656WHhv7_cM_14i6OC81Ab1LBrjlUx 34oK5jgINDzMJ7FQ6JuTh-4M7pWn_6z7rrhi72aLL9nm8hsUzfsh7bI_x-Dd9K5Sh7eIg7N9kX9Nps0pg5WB-q-AM7PxNDdYl6_-hV7ZsFlaNni_bYeSUel7Asum-Tv8SNR-OmAmUjejAYM6TAJ6xfXjJIfDScVWqd2NTZJpvyrLmb9XYKrhjl 5-pssV0YdwtKhgh9ItFgnF--kwm2L_Tij1fhouvOYCqokVUBmK8j7YrBI9zQYOv6VfDTLQFLsj 6sVoqFj6Hh3M835vux33nWUvRkDpUzu8WlH4LYyidRsNUCsn_J LOT7JdbFouyr7aqVvuXPCxrn7CKPjepu-X6wiMAFQT2XUSWa_5VJ0YFI=w1848-h1386-no

JRTJH
08-24-2018, 11:39 AM
WNY Bullet,

Did you install an OFF/ON switch on the power to that USB outlet ? If not, it will be adding to the battery drain when in storage or dry camping.

WNY Bullet
08-24-2018, 03:19 PM
WNY Bullet,

Did you install an OFF/ON switch on the power to that USB outlet ? If not, it will be adding to the battery drain when in storage or dry camping.

We store it in our driveway throughout the summer plugged into a 30a outlet and we don't dry camp. So at this point I did not install a switch, but one could be added very easily.

Gegrad
08-24-2018, 03:35 PM
Is the USB outlet conversion a simple pull the old one out and wire the new one in? Or do you have to run any new wires to make it work?

WNY Bullet
08-24-2018, 04:21 PM
Is the USB outlet conversion a simple pull the old one out and wire the new one in? Or do you have to run any new wires to make it work?

Gegrad, Our trailer didn't come with any USB outlets.

So I swapped out an 120v outlet in the island with one that also has USB's and added this to the 12v side of things in the bedroom. I tied the bedroom USB into the light circuit.

Gegrad
08-24-2018, 06:37 PM
Gegrad, Our trailer didn't come with any USB outlets.

So I swapped out an 120v outlet in the island with one that also has USB's and added this to the 12v side of things in the bedroom. I tied the bedroom USB into the light circuit.

Thanks. Yeah, I knew the trailer didn't come with any USB outlets. I was just wondering if it was a simple "pull the old outlet and install an outlet with the built in USBs", or it took more effort? I see you added an extra outlet in the bedroom, so that makes sense how that one was done (cut a new spot and mount, tap into the light circuit). Thanks again!

WNY Bullet
08-25-2018, 02:29 AM
Thanks. Yeah, I knew the trailer didn't come with any USB outlets. I was just wondering if it was a simple "pull the old outlet and install an outlet with the built in USBs", or it took more effort? I see you added an extra outlet in the bedroom, so that makes sense how that one was done (cut a new spot and mount, tap into the light circuit). Thanks again!

The only 12v outlet that came installed was in the ceiling for the bedroom TV. It was on the same wall plate as the antenna connection and amplifier switch. But I replaced that with a Wingard SensarPro TV Signal Meter right away, so I lost that 12v outlet. But that was over the TV anyways, not a good location to charge cell phones.

One thing I didn't mention was that the new USB outlet is longer than the thickness of the shelf, so I had to mount a junction box inside the cabinet to cover exposed outlet and the wiring. Actually it worked out better that way because I now have easy access to the wiring without having to pull the outlet. In the future, if I feel I need to kill the power drain, I could install a switch on the box itself to kill power to the outlet.

WNY Bullet
08-25-2018, 07:38 AM
Today I made a stand-off to keep the water from ponding on my slide-out cover. I will glue the leg assemblies together once I finalize the design, but keep the tubing between them just force fit together to keep it portable and storable.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/w5uxVSIntgMLUAf8R_4YPzXGxYVuJexOdqjS5LwQwz1QIUY3YS 2MvDQdFUCdgqssA8f_w11P5tan6sTAu9ElGYTVlv4E1DCRoJIy PbR-DWCByncX68iC_sgHcKhSSD5nAWPxn019ZQTn0iHRwWSo7z7Abw uL2FyGgZQOFFoDSoARNTNV7Gdx_3MJTb5Etukj2Yvc-gg0_Sr96owve_OM6dZdMTu1ri2Qe_I36xiHLPaPNFd43PM11wO fjHRTWNTKPyjukbzWfUacOxzX0LHObAi-KYJDfzeaNkYbUhOoawUcjuQZ11GDOpqyRDdUeZVDJ75FpMlKhC zh1btBtbFn_aL63mMsPwQyj9fbZ45izMI_qrzUm9pMbdZg3XGX POC3t7pN37OyUtABKrKqpM3agY9FKLREZlcLsyigX20W8cnZiy FL6DUMLMXuZk-raa3HXivDcao7oJNVnhm2kYiV3s7zWRMLGO1Y92rsH_nnI304L YCh9kYlgvxA2dZltsb7reaYYC5n3HBFPUlDJumCfngAMzZgGRM k78N8aZzKl2DjyW2IoZesA4DxYXTYK8EAZIQKmGXj6Wt5s4q_r jlX35fCY5o75XFGu4rYxPQUk_2mQTyxBq1ZRNiOyZtIMtM=w18 48-h1386-no

WNY Bullet
09-03-2018, 12:06 AM
My DW has been commenting about not being able to read the switch labels on our black switch panel. Our panel is located on the side of our entertainment cabinet, just outside the bedroom door, so there is not a ceiling fixture above. I already had an extra LED dimmer switch from another project, so I used that . I ordered a side lighted LED post and installed it directly onto the dimmer switch. Getting pictures of the dark panel is hard because the camera compensates for the darkness but you get the idea of the difference.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MorVJgatLO3kWV9qwrbBABMz7-DcmaGUB_vNk-7LIRLkNW20-c1MRRNAE98IcWxnlLOhFEQoBGj9I3tG0WjrrRF_yLAHUrDMf_E GmXV4PAzOWdadJ78KqTc9E1VOuIMxWPSTzmSuJBavYreUvhc0f 7jv9x4cXEbi7sGZVLDRTRQIz-oBZx9lk-i1FwniSxUDTc8EFo5SzpZrIF_8RZ-Ps4SpSMX1kiKQBUVISXbbZd8Pt8XBGFpiPpYUJOj4YLj9QVfVk 6pz-fvA17s4ZLJnd0McY91-PD5vMS8qIDMSbrqVdQut1ZAl0P5J4qfYMpv4_fEVHCWKvjoav1 Y7ryuTpi0ITpJopR0qffG2PUFrGDZ3GLpeMrj3JvPCo71flY3H _uMMlrrQNOf9SNddf9V6HCRxi03trjlFnRSAWwu4mArCG5_y-cD1x7M9p_DOgrhFK17T_VAEOuM990SyZLCksvg6k21f2or4jOF waSjxqB2IcOKL0qYbafuk7WFtZyLxp_-Bp5rfcv2hpMmtE7P-rQiYuH4N-iTmkURFNIFBWlC_D55zjZ88u_odoGkQ-pBUXPo47_R6FzmI-q-Gf2YP7A0JbDj6z8HcEjwZKnZGi-ZVDSaf11RLohKiBoPF5I=w1040-h1386-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VEDxAjZ57nUdqWF0KMT81rQhSxQ23-_JUEysywcuWgEtskcXJiAuxyK342wm9B0PmuBXhEDCvaJHaXdQ-VSxeBOGzhtavFUJoqDVIZtUUCJz1eqUyby6iAbRZxHuPFqX6J-3Lv7ebwz135AuwXMR5qaYLFQ0npIdOahjKBF88ZnA-MNhpUIPwH6DRDnXEqQ4ZAUPSXXRnn5pUrblagClsF8XefN8Swj sAd6cReD9Iwyovj3BB1Da6QKB38ZOr0dr5UV6Evs6cjmcrkLk-YH-E16w9txKxgzzbHpZNH3EYyVjZb8-WbjEpYAaBJjX66nZUCARM_zwiDoB5Sr9h8Pj0vObxk2yDtlHVU jL-aFYNGgp-wia2sTfwwsOpQHm9sZgP4lixh58cU2fSKT7E-_qt6RpSJ_facO7M-yHM_k5wodHyQA5uPOHeTMKjSNBE6i9bfB46kDfEctdClKjSgne adTqXLAenbpKOYUxO3AtTqKT_ZNR-cf2h35OYwOd9WWWpf5XfYmU7eZDtER3THkLNOZNqHBFUZ1Dudl 0E1x2j9BnMPHh1ozue6GVEbLyI86w4lAghYTmhobw6s_Z5k2Al SfvPQrZXIhgWfFIlfmDKTvOmVT5Leme0QIpJtkQzE=w1040-h1386-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Wl8LrTUF0jea3eHJqKjTcvuT6iFm7bfVEaH0wNcUOwLWh-oTrvSgycbfXkhXzpoyO0H2TTXFD1OEVcA7VAD7Yt9D4bYnPfz1 8bsu0GRUrTyynbB2MfXcBjMUAJNr4mriy9JJKbA6do6WfvpQkU UNkKXGY71dLQgqFAcACBQsQh0wzQw9_9mfTKq-39hhvQ14kZXFCZwMefN62w24UcWo5RLagVB9U1s-9pUguWMLt8xZ74UywjNqcpy6tn_eEkaVDqL9I9L_ItRn5yQAoy lieyJX8ZqKrN4OowKtsquab5C3G-tuupWz4Myzdsr_5b2Yg-JMrGlV0bTbwxX6y-tWSr8iSxfkt7ol-RexroR0JZPgG8t6WB58vO4ymdzZBzEU3A1HA_IImNtONRUbB6F _bRIZLCNsvTqe3eS0Cr1kagvw7d_FwsdAahaFKkGxcJLy4Sg-lt3ktgCmkqCKvWmA6gRo2D4S03WlRExOAngsv9BBANlSuhCQUx Y70nAXcm4Dt5OPPc4er2vmnZIYTW8eMf3JWUdzQ5FADY76WzjM fc-WGYOA8MLKpfQTviEEle3yhF8_4WMdUyX_y3rS6dybVaaBZMp7w NEnwtjhHmv4c2vSwZ41vbGzONmv3lur2EM=w1848-h1386-no

blitz
09-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Mods completed today:

Installed Hatchlift.com's Bedlift Kit.
Installed 2 reading lights above sofa. I attached them to the bottom of the cabinet.
Installed Winegard RV-WING Wingman RV Antenna Upgrade.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cZGKnnhGFnZzWLYcNC9D3J4HYVATbiSENyUnpLDR_W4_kZ-MTA5wGe8sWtrCVSl2RCTfy5-zemFkA3isSXVilkV75akN1aY8KelL4xbWVvwVfLaqMoUTi0S0f QX1mVoO-bpNa7xVp8PQxq-Nr8m7skAYsaqWuJL7SsMJqAJLgQPBanVl4P_cFWR9j2b2rt1ZK 3bp1DzqEb4xQ6WuRaZcD1OGOCeL4--k-Ir7rNS3IHqffhzoxcvo5Tpd1eQ6ICYBF501v33hqUbuexCBB5J sJmqbR3H6BQavvBzecykRBhY5Hc-_8LLxFFkmX_ePqSQylCqXZUQnrsjqdUTEmrkCpgaJuajZ0n_b7 ImK0paWDQl_2qfyu5_zWDFwc_5fE5rdvloRkOpbmNBLo348maE aia0wCgh79WO994zHiYcxIVXjxWR31uqAmr2Ju3AjVAagHvkhQ OP59Axy65Qs6G6-dSMH7_Q5FfH-BIwhB7wfH07epJ-9m-FBtgTlg9fvKfi5IGTssHNAzfDzaJpABY2RgmkU0VDYhC-zVYYINpAhdvZptHC1u_zroIR3-JS6uF-wqr501LtjLawEeOjzX965SZt374sO_p3fkFw3IhA=w1780-h1334-no

Really liking the reading lights. Are they wireless? Can you share a link to them?

Edit: Also I think earlier you were mentioning cupboard props for above the couch - what did you come up with for that?

WNY Bullet
09-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Really liking the reading lights. Are they wireless? Can you share a link to them?

Edit: Also I think earlier you were mentioning cupboard props for above the couch - what did you come up with for that?

They are not wireless. I pulled power from the light above the sofa. I drilled a access hole in the cabinet and fished new wires to the sofa light.

I bought these, except the were open box items for around $27.00 each.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISLZL98/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can't find where I bought he props for the cabinet doors . I may have just bought them from my dealer. I'll keep looking for a link to them.

WNY Bullet
09-09-2018, 01:52 AM

These are the cabinet lift supports that I bought:
https://www.campingworld.com/625-plastic-spring-loaded-cabinet-door-support

WNY Bullet
10-12-2018, 05:02 AM
Not really a MOD, but more of a repair. The Lippert Flex Guard for the wiring to my kitchen slide broke at the the frame. When I installed the new Flex Guard, I had to disconnect all the wiring and the LP line going to the slide, so I could feed them through the new looms on the guard. When I reconnected everything, I reorganized and mounted them in a way that I was able to gain more room in the cabinet under our oven for storage.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Ex2RfIx8OtYWP8ivMfCvvdJiVzcvgQIVf1Ax0P46U_WrFzGlhV 7Lqu5Ww48hzUPgrbU20KYYQnMzXIFlryhNOLLc3o7lymaPsuvR EwmO3eWVcQEkNOm__7iSN2JgOUCrt1nZi10F9SgOXF3-MKz47q7LJGMgaLfbByEEBevOltFBqR_Mw1voVWDv4D7W9IW7To tYPMO543h1hhGp4WgXm8x430xn9FGDkj6N2WBbEAic1-OoSiWoqzCdj9DFbPpnvDhDuR0ZmDkusBi4GJpSFJwpbKdtsThA ElqSeBFaMaGZKn5Oqe8XgkkvnHZGYBQGjHqsbVZiS2Xit7zSYg 1qn-_3jqWfMh-DWf3blHBA36D4Tg3lPhBunfD-p16zWwdbfZCG0Jer-uR2w0YA4dK5fHOTAvLIGIt95xx4FQtjaZSrvRYc31oUkcjlF3w RgEYJJGHi4YVF_zKZqFKTO_-LCH-o8EKgxn1slspj9R0ULxUY0xWTVu7Hk9n5ikSN7-1U6iLQggtVZuuEN8qm45eqlz1OM_7-1fu2YXL5-qmvtc4fvJ8yU2t-WHhVN7o9KiK7k7AUZGUbt9L8kzY5kzOGIJvBM29nnvQT_Khs0P lzr35tjcz3sv4-ubwBa6WvlSc=w916-h1220-no

The wiring before the repair:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/e8sGYVoXFeSiVJu9VHQk14k6n9gafuSuvlLZn4mlwtV6vQFqYc yAri-doMAXT2GMIbbUlforZ5UbBgD3_jGh1cHMQGIqMGIcTSlaplgI1 txg7iYVEVFmvIf3Y-_ESJzxjm-ZKszXcwKZ1rg58nLClhvEHVdwpb4xxt3rvwpXqdZ2kL4S6dMS2-vRsZai5a11RzlNfuZxBtuSTRgY5Hp3dLjPHoi9FHXLsH_hLma1 C46agMdV4IhqrW3cI-Tbx2xec3QTL5yXh3HSpictHDqyaGNgIQccwUu_5qUAofbmtfcM ms5dDEXkO0DHFhaPy2qwH23eQHt0JC5ewzI-EKGkNElM-NTceiB82QO1nsBLnVPSVQ4rkZ7McJA1dI46eSR5LYhPPlBZb14 OYyMOrVahwj78WqtrCiaEJuCmSx3csUsC2VmSBNCpj7fmwguDt-t7SXcNtMJtrjyj8ReSHEoiMam56dLnjMfIpMTy6dIsETh94jdV eZ2IedBX3wW2YPmQhEoQqO9-DrSSmQjGXn4r87o7qoYNzIx-jWPs9bB-Sb4p2UROc2HErDI1g97Yjcc6sMKB0QrHuJqkr2rlrRw89M8UQD z-Wyd-4B4SPrvnh41bEpdxJx0eULclnmY48g8=w1628-h1220-no

The wiring after the repair:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Y-9sD0q21kvDT_bFsOXP6Gc0GrA7eZQsb_IYkRfW8Vxn3y4nh59g _6FgjLu54EkvGE1X4X8CCNZw5p046WLzIC2ESd7vmcGJkAy7ZP 4D6Zl0SWlyuht-HVJquSMoQSRrc2KCnN5YwTGKLXkFIkTLidCl5ly5cnl12R6TLO s_iw-3tBEhj1w0nCdeCQfYpv9tPhhWR5VyOitS1KiR6pBFdsm-cKf1Rzsi1h2hWUvB2IflgIVgQ-sM-AVV52fIRPW5h34TlTvq4AJ_w-TvbVQtcp5E16dUGqL4Ne4T7UvsZpmyg9YSaZwduWWdhmcOuei_ ng97eX82-NOZiN9I7rIVKPJbqse1XpXy4UkDJa6L-S-C1v6v4Q3m7ick1TncoyWT6al0GHNokqX069MUTP3ehov7gvHnu ET-9yqIOfUtGEyR6ibzTNqw-GY1ayDl-Vnk72HWqz1vszAuPZahE9R2Y-GdRBFAuOlBzu59_rC_nGXltQeY4nj4JyoxvY-A3aVDNVKFbBjhzhacPpyqEZf_SBhC08xT51N6AjvcYe3nzq2AV R96FDyPIpOxoPpOBJZVhbX1ZpA8Lhp4tjaXxFCoWsDbMbRhdaO tyCBn04LLSIK6eMLbDWTQXH9FmM0X2mk=w1628-h1220-no

WNY Bullet
12-19-2018, 02:11 AM
I'm going a little stir crazy while our Bullet is in storage for the winter. So i ordered a mod I can install while waiting for spring, I bought a MOD kit for my Weber Q grill to convert it to low pressure so I can use it connected to our trailer. It is also coming with a quick connect for the original regulator, so I can still use it with 1lb or my 5lb LP tanks if needed.

WNY Bullet
01-03-2019, 02:31 AM
I'm looking to replace to inside ceiling speakers. Has anyone found decent direct replacements? What size are the OEM ones?

Northofu1
01-03-2019, 03:52 AM
Hey Mike,
I haven't done it yet, still mulling it over. They look like 5 1/2" and are probably shallow speakers. The reason I haven't done it yet is because the head unit is crap, I have been thinking about a Pioneer double din deck that can play DVD /CD's that has enough power to drive decent speakers. Don't want to crank it, just want it to sound good. It would also mean changing exterior speakers. I am installing a Samsung sound bar and 40" Samsung TV in the spring. Then I will go from there. Good luck :)

WNY Bullet
01-03-2019, 04:57 AM
Hey Mike,
I haven't done it yet, still mulling it over. They look like 5 1/2" and are probably shallow speakers. The reason I haven't done it yet is because the head unit is crap, I have been thinking about a Pioneer double din deck that can play DVD /CD's that has enough power to drive decent speakers. Don't want to crank it, just want it to sound good. It would also mean changing exterior speakers. I am installing a Samsung sound bar and 40" Samsung TV in the spring. Then I will go from there. Good luck :)

I thought I read somewhere they are 6.5" speakers, but since my trailer is in storage, I can't confirm. Yes, these OEM speaker are really are low quality and mine are quite raspy too.
Also since my head unit (replaced OEM with a Jenson JWM6A) has A,B, & C zones, I would also like to add a set of speakers to the bedroom and utilize the non-used B zone.

Northofu1
01-03-2019, 06:16 AM
I thought I read somewhere they are 6.5" speakers, but since my trailer is in storage, I can't confirm. Yes, these OEM speaker are really are low quality and mine are quite raspy too.
Also since my head unit (replaced OEM with a Jenson JWM6A) has A,B, & C zones, I would also like to add a set of speakers to the bedroom and utilize the non-used B zone.

You're probably right on the size. I had a set of Polk Audio DB (6500's?) shallow style in a car I had before truck, I also had a Kenwood deck with an Alpine 300 amp, was quite sweet. I was a commuter at the time. The speakers performed really well, I got them on sale at Crutchfield. Totally worth it.

travelin texans
01-03-2019, 07:09 AM
IMHO you'd be better off, if space allows, to purchase a good quality sound bar, it's just plug & play, even the cheap Wal-Mart special I purchased sounds awesome.

WNY Bullet
01-03-2019, 07:45 AM
IMHO you'd be better off, if space allows, to purchase a good quality sound bar, it's just plug & play, even the cheap Wal-Mart special I purchased sounds awesome.

I was looking at a sound bar for the TV too!

kjohn
01-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Wow! Thank you for all the detailed descriptions of your mods.

My wife and I are to take delivery of a 2019 22RBS HT in the Spring. One mod I will make, if necessary, will be a 12v USB outlet or two somewhere in the kitchen. We had a 2017 21RBS, and the 12v outlet was on the rh side at the head of the bed. Our Jayco 197 at least had a 12v lighter receptacle in the kitchen. Not sure what the new one will have, so I'm not getting too worked up yet. :)

Still can't see some of the pics. :confused:

WNY Bullet
01-06-2019, 04:38 PM
Wow! Thank you for all the detailed descriptions of your mods.

My wife and I are to take delivery of a 2019 22RBS HT in the Spring. One mod I will make, if necessary, will be a 12v USB outlet or two somewhere in the kitchen. We had a 2017 21RBS, and the 12v outlet was on the rh side at the head of the bed. Our Jayco 197 at least had a 12v lighter receptacle in the kitchen. Not sure what the new one will have, so I'm not getting too worked up yet. :)

Still can't see some of the pics. :confused:

Going through all the new units at the RV shows, we noticed that most of them already have the USB chargers installed, you might get lucky!

Which pictures can't you see?

kjohn
01-06-2019, 09:03 PM
going through all the new units at the rv shows, we noticed that most of them already have the usb chargers installed, you might get lucky!

which pictures can't you see?

51, 52, 66, 67, 84, 85, 97

I meant to say that there was a USB outlet beside the bed and a 12v socket.

WNY Bullet
01-07-2019, 03:09 AM
51, 52, 66, 67, 84, 85, 97

I meant to say that there was a USB outlet beside the bed and a 12v socket.

Wow, I can't see them either.... The links are down for some reason.

If there is anything pictures you would like me to repost, let me know and I will try to post them again.

WNY Bullet
02-02-2019, 02:19 AM
My Updated Mod List:

To Do

Replace Faulty Hot Water Back Flow Preventer
Repair Pass-Thru Lighting Wiremold
Adapt Weber Grill To Use Trailer LP Quick Connect
Install Spray Hose On Outside Shower
Install Mattress Topper
Replace Living Room Ceiling Speakers
Run Wiring And Install New Speakers In Bedroom
Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Paint LP Tank Cover Black (sun faded)
Install A/C Compressor Hard Start Kit
Install Bigger And Quieter Refrigerator Cooling Fans
Add Another Light To Bathroom Above Vanity
Install Battery Disconnect Switch

Completed

Install Awning Cover
Replace Toilet Flush Seal
Replace Broken Slide Wiring Flex Guard. (Kitchen Slide)
Install a Single Handle Pullout Kitchen Faucet
Add Light To Switch Panel
Add USB Charging In The Bedroom
Install A Separate Awning Light Switch/Dimmer
Install Sewer Hose Storage Under Trailer
Install Second Snap On Bedroom Door Frame For Strap Storage
Build Shelf Above Trash Can In Kitchen Cabinet
Add Motion Light To Trash Can Cabinet
Replace shower faucet And Add Back Flow Preventer
Swap Shower Faucet Cartridges So They Rotate up
Install Slim Shade Window In Entry door
Upgrade Reading Lights In Bedroom
Install Taller Single Handle Bath Sink Faucet
Install Storage Rack Under Trailer For Waste Tote
Add Motion Lights To Bedroom Closets
Install Outdoor Antenna For AM/FM Radio
Add Convenience Light To Pass-through (driver side)
Install Snaps For Interior Black-Out Vent Covers
Replace Exterior Speakers
Replace Audio/DVD Receiver
Install Magnetic Latches On Exterior Cargo Doors
Add Ball Valve To Fresh Water Drain
Add Ball Valves To Hot / Cold Low Point Drains
Install LED Light Strip Above Sofa Slide
Install LED Light Strip Above Kitchen Slide
Reinforce Board Under Bed For Gas Props
Install Gas Props To Under Bed Storage
Cover For Jack Head
Install Shelves In Bedroom Closets
Remove All Stickers On Range Hood
Install Shelf Liners Throughout Trailer
Install Bee Screens on Refrigerator Vents
Install Bee Screens on Furnace Vents
Mount Bike Mounts On Dinette Seating
Install Kitchen Roof Vent Cover (Smoke)
Install Bedroom Roof Vent Cover (Smoke)
Install Bathroom Roof Vent Cover (Smoke)
Install Vinyl 5” Square post for Folding Ladder Storage
Install Accumulator Tank / Inlet Filter / Winterizing Kit To Pump
Add Shelving In Bathroom Cabinet
Rotate Power Tongue Jack Head For Tailgate Clearance
Install Roller Balls On Kitchen Slide Corners To Protect Awning
Carpet Entry Steps (3)
Install Progressive Industries Hardwired 30 Amp Power Protector
Install New 30a Twist Lock Shore Power Outlet
Hang Vacuum Cleaner in Pantry Closet
Install Key Hanger By Entry Door
Install Oxygenic Shower Head
Install Pin Locks On Emergency Exit Windows
Install Magnetic Door Stop For Bathroom Door
Install Larger ABC Fire Extinguisher By Entry Door
Install The Smaller Fire Extinguisher In Bedroom
Replace Living Room Ivory Outlets To Black Ones
Install AP Products Tank Check Propane Level Indicators
Install LevelMatePRO Bluetooth Vehicle Leveling System
Install Atwood Stovetop Cover
Install Winegard TV Strength Meter
Replace All The AC Vents With Adjustable Ones
Install Screen Door Grab Bar
Add Gas Prop Supports On Cabinets Above Couch
Install Motion Activated Lighting In Pantry And Coat Closet
Modify AC Ductwork For Better Performance
Install Wingman Outdoor Antenna Add-On
Install Reading Lights Over LR Sofa
Replace Bathroom Ivory GFI Outlet for Black One
Install Expanding Rods In Shower For Drying Towels
Install Robe/Coat Hooks At Bedroom Entrance
Install Bathroom Towel Racks
Install Furrion Observation Camera System

CampNBrew2
02-04-2019, 02:03 PM
I am copying your list! There are so many items that are on my mental to-do list that you already listed, so thanks for the shortcut :)

I need to go through the thread now and see which faucets you used. I wanted to put gas struts under the bed as well, but after replacing the mattress, and adding a foam topper its just too stuffed in there against the entertainment center to lift. I'll likely put cabinet doors on the sides instead.

WNY Bullet
02-04-2019, 06:52 PM
I am copying your list! There are so many items that are on my mental to-do list that you already listed, so thanks for the shortcut :)

I need to go through the thread now and see which faucets you used. I wanted to put gas struts under the bed as well, but after replacing the mattress, and adding a foam topper its just too stuffed in there against the entertainment center to lift. I'll likely put cabinet doors on the sides instead.

CampNBrew2, let me know if you have any questions. I guess some of my pictures in this thread started to not show up, so if there is something you would like me to repost, just ask!

CampNBrew2
02-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Thanks WNY,
I'd like to see a shot of your kitchen and bath faucets if you don't mind.

We've only been out once in our new (to us) Premier so have not experienced the shower going cold. Do you know what causes that? Others using water elsewhere in the trailer while you are showering?

I usually take "sailor" showers, where I rinse and shut off the water, soap up, then turn back on to rinse. I assume this is where you got your "cold water sandwich"?

Great mods! This to me is half the fun of camping in a trailer. The constant resealing, worrying about leaks, and fixing factory screw ups, eh not so much!

WNY Bullet
02-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Thanks WNY,
I'd like to see a shot of your kitchen and bath faucets if you don't mind.

We've only been out once in our new (to us) Premier so have not experienced the shower going cold. Do you know what causes that? Others using water elsewhere in the trailer while you are showering?

I usually take "sailor" showers, where I rinse and shut off the water, soap up, then turn back on to rinse. I assume this is where you got your "cold water sandwich"?

I attached a picture of the our updated Bathroom faucet and a stock image of the kitchen faucet since I couldn't locate one of it installed. If you really would like it still, I could take a picture of it next time we go to storage.

As for the shower water going cold, it was when we shut off the water at the shower head while taking a "sailor Shower". Our cold water pressure is higher than the hot water side, so the cold water would push it's way into the hot water side of the faucet, so the mix was way off when we turned it back on. With the back flow preventer on the hot water side now, the cold water cannot push into the hot side, now the temp is the same as where we had it . I hope that makes sense. It definitely works!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xtwGOmi0UTwi7DaAbQ36vxZ8tJ3WVQ-N-rAZ4fu-vcwNigV--jTaL0U0613Fyp--PoYt2rM6tigHF4hx39ukygdu4a-IFY1sr0vM2Q2SfO1KJtj9is10upey3LxMqaXex_JLkSe9uddJV RmizM-E3sphotdMdLkEji4DfryM-S-Hyfy11wT_fxxkzfXLxEiRdL4LwvCeg7RPViFswXMBAUOMXKfC9 NJNfAHG3GtmT-snItGyL6b7UaQU4RKOM38TOTQpWSHZL3XGe0O4zRMCqtO0onH5 DwwxuEqeqHdqPUQhuR3i7e7gl4P9wgn-1XR-Nl7cEEYO6elyz50b3yzsgBL-Cd0Q8MqOaTZK8Mfv-Dz9BIg9mCv5ZShOHSn_NjjeCFnKP9WliYF8pHXZpb7t4cJzTFB LTSgsaVPGTOv35jyDpkU7sWYJak49fvgC-Ix_pYPReOER0OSYY9ATAqxnz2i5yKpBlOuORTremb_UEZ8Kn2i LIejdkCH6hUGxP0YAD02SbPJhZlzniIcrt0_s7gqdVwr1AiHiF V5QghM5y6SMveA8G-VPqk8SgCI8nEB5FRNYM9NJXF3EWA7fLXsNP7ewAU89_7CVnYOg nCJZi9JGAtA197pITRN-qIAEn6CC1b1cqtH_j-yWH4r85Y30s9YZ5JqD4Y=w1808-h1356-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/j9p1wunL14uldBnfjBUjG5UStQO9rE8XppgPE-qjX-GjnIXJUyeuRSwjto48ZZfH6W6Po1bA0tfWpA_LwJcddKdING8p 1_ZOEB84V57ZVujl1r3yUOkrRLLwKFB8ZhONnyO9mOODnvw1-wbT-KnjcFuzt3A2Ng1IBKjygGTSGC3GkqKFBuWGwmYxjXvVAvWtsCc smNxf9u3UFMOK_VVlYso57t4-uboRpa-5-r5BGiqrD0-i53weIhgUQxKhwlgLQebC83xeevOvcgw3QrDntKwaQ95A0VHMF 0-G_qf_LxMd4-orYk4VaYnF4qOxxXeOVHP5Vb-Mno5pjTjKVPwLrNLCPaDUUNnY4HyE1FTJus-KP5W5dcKaoZ9sL9tiEqKpejMpZJStv15ACzrD5tw3xiVj7svZh 2e7m7CAFBRZ-qZJnMHROZtmVO_WhBXV2uFc3ilgh4uLV5Ypytx6lviijHKtgC8 p_EBJ6UT0ln39tPTjzwWRPw0O5uju8bYZCwEG6mfyh__lGZyyL BRpeXvvzYBKepdLU9UpjiCrgvvBh3ki1qYLBIVCwWYeAaNRBYV xcotxfzrnv3pPB2y6rQSU2eAt1tl9Hpe4u8oP5gQl_9oyf5XBQ 7rC_f1EfILHLTdHxSZEVYd02pBiVeRLkandlQqKH7lHhWM=s10 00-no

CampNBrew2
02-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Oh I wanted to ask- What door stop did you use on the bathroom door?

Our door knob goes right into the sheetmetal of the fridge. I want to put a stop (likely up high since it will need to be a long one) to prevent dinging the fridge.

66joej
02-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Oh I wanted to ask- What door stop did you use on the bathroom door?

Our door knob goes right into the sheetmetal of the fridge. I want to put a stop (likely up high since it will need to be a long one) to prevent dinging the fridge.

If you have the hinges with pins one of these might work.

CampNBrew2
02-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Thanks 66joej,
I thought of those but my door hinges are the typical RV stamped hinges with a non removable pin. I may end up putting in a small shelf up high with a bumper on its edge.

WNY Bullet
02-06-2019, 04:37 PM
I went with one like this. I mounted the post on the floor and the magnetic catch keeps the door in the open position really well.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/qLUqpOR1bXLrmjgP9dcE688Lw3HCOF48ru827-FShmotlgf9TSVVKCKL4qvcCgGt-SQOx3k4tBibzYhdRCKYgu_OpvAnVpZSfWF98y_AC0a5A7GdKI5 flFnmvMDgJ0C0PLXnPzC7Bp5V00SSNDpDKH0s3KkegZUbrfJ3i WWZAjlGeBlCFL45ogmuZdfjdKZoIyM7aMoNElxrgT-bLO3cLhgkb5flolWaoF4B__Mi4NVCV4Nkp_btiHrUeplz7IGJr TF_dwAee5XdRjw3-PZC310e2g_cKwQOXufkW_71TraTIOSTKI1LUEDrg0TDE6RnRyO 6Ym-qhXzpiISnGGp-pRl3nU9VNO8apZtV7LKwdbLKSObKLVSjfvXvb9HBHl_AGkMQ0_ YVm-ltWFZfP8xnNjbWdn2VpruRxebmXoA4ibEzrWDaOD-00OLjh9I9uEUv4bqKA6QaOor65rwM5_1oh-aPjo8am6Ng3VE3-WXukPusgGidnqe7st4DbsnzlikPWWYFvPIiJFNM_G4lLU90dDJ 5RWmjT3lUfJq_V-rcNKohvpctUZefoua7YtnaRKevCfJ6z0JOQwvqwl0UcdWnTAOH OzQVHkarSmbNyWEiu9CJVmxzSB_PQHE18SA9zHe38h9mSdAMQX ei2Jf2lVxOl0R-_W_dJPM=s1000-no

WNY Bullet
03-21-2019, 01:58 AM
Bringing our trailer home from storage next week and will start some Mods/Repairs before camping season starts:

Replace Hot Water Back Flow Preventer (Tank started filling with Anti-Freeze during winterization)
Install new Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Fix Under Kitchen Sink For Pull-Out Nozzle (nozzle hangs up on something so it doesn’t fully retract back into the faucet neck correctly)
Fix Pass-Thru Lighting Wiremold (Falling Down)
Modify grill for use with the RV’s low pressure quick connect
Add spray hose to outside shower
Install Mattress Topper
Grease Wheel Bearings
Install Carefree EZ ZipBlocker Awning Shade
Install Quieter Refrigerator cooling Fans
Install Haul Gauge In Truck and program
Blackout USB Charging Jacks In Bedroom (Light-up jacks are too bright)
Replace Interior Speakers
Modify Outland Propane Fire Pit for use with the RV’s low pressure quick connect
Quiet Down AC Unit (DW doesn't like how loud it is)
Replace batteries in wireless LP gauges then reinstall (Pulled before going to storage)
Paint sun faded LP Tank Cover black

spade117
03-21-2019, 04:56 AM

I had to look that up. Sounds interesting. I would like to know what your impressions are after having tried it out.

WNY Bullet
03-21-2019, 06:41 AM
I had to look that up. Sounds interesting. I would like to know what your impressions are after having tried it out.

I will!
I can't wait to try it to see what it tells me

B-O-B'03
03-21-2019, 10:04 AM
Bringing our trailer home from storage next week and will start some Mods/Repairs before camping season starts:

Replace Hot Water Back Flow Preventer (Tank started filling with Anti-Freeze during winterization)
Install new Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Fix Under Kitchen Sink For Pull-Out Nozzle (nozzle hangs up on something so it doesn’t fully retract back into the faucet neck correctly)
Fix Pass-Thru Lighting Wiremold (Falling Down)
Modify grill for use with the RV’s low pressure quick connect
Install Mattress Topper
Grease Wheel Bearings
Install Carefree EZ ZipBlocker Awning Shade
Blackout USB Charging Jacks In Bedroom (Light-up jacks are too bright)
Replace Interior Speakers
Modify Outland Propane Fire Pit for use with the RV’s low pressure quick connect
Replace batteries in wireless LP gauges then reinstall (Pulled before going to storage)

I replaced my inside speakers and posted about it here (http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28521)

For the gas grill conversion I bought this quick connect kit (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5AW5XL/) and this quick connect host (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CPYC9BC/).

I also needed a 1/8 to 1/4 nipple to put the quick connect fitting on the grill, where the regulator used to attach and I removed the existing quick connect coupler on the camper, added a T and put both couplers on that, so I could have both the grill and outdoor kitchen cook-top connected at the same time.

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=799&pictureid=4251

I have since decided that I want the ability to use the original regulator and have ordered another quick connect coupler and a hose (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FLMX7XP/) that connects the 1 lb bottle regulator to a standard propane tank (we are currently in temporary housing while ours is repaired from a water heater flood, while we were camping in CO last September and there is no workable gas grill here).

Edit: I completed the adapter here are some pics

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=799&pictureid=6235
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=799&pictureid=6236

I am going to do the same changes to our outdoor fire pit, but I might need a longer hose.

-Brian

WNY Bullet
03-21-2019, 12:25 PM
I like the idea of adding that "T" to the gas line! I may have to do that too...

WNY Bullet
04-09-2019, 02:05 AM
So far this season...

Replace Hot Water Back Flow Preventer (Tank started filling with Anti-Freeze during winterization) - Done
Install new Tire Pressure Monitoring System - Done
Fix Pass-Thru Lighting Wiremold (Falling Down) - Done
Modify grill for use with the RV’s low pressure quick connect - Done
Install Mattress Topper - Done
Grease Wheel Bearings
Install Carefree EZ ZipBlocker Awning Shade - Done
Blackout USB Charging Jacks In Bedroom (Light-up jacks are too bright) - Done
Replace Interior Speakers - Done
Modify Outland Propane Fire Pit for use with the RV’s low pressure quick connect - Done
Replace batteries in wireless LP gauges then reinstall (Pulled before going to storage) - Done
Add additional shelving in cabinets above TV

WNY Bullet
04-14-2019, 05:27 PM
Finished adding a shelf in the entertainment center above the TV.

Before:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/djQbO_huHXteoIcben6I19RLtjnzM_6RtQjfhZgNpZfrSa9S83 Jzw9zF4kACFCpE_HX7w1O1xvcSZwTHB5CTTi9HjDQBNfbnCx6u obPM4a7rHNJqA7Sr2krSYCUHPYxBbLYZM2jj7VBcUTl9bFT5xV-nCBwdWFyxnT0eABsIV4h-XoMx6QEu0XeXEnqdTxqIhPAgwAPU0GX6LRJ8CQ6gcxGow_6sJa LBWdRwScBlcg_UE6eKqOIcBZhD4caHNG1OwWLlo3TzWCgyQiZx Ntrc2u6yqkVpMKz9_ftz6Ee6kVuz8Sb3qUWyCrk3rxWrvRFvK0 kCVcB7Jsn6uQkuUsAFthiIleWvu4bPkc84vuuRGWFATTcU4Ma2 5DtcQDNJdTDDqeOHcj-QNQYXn3a9Wre7lRSKTNqh3jF5PcR8ylGX90h1PdOVa78Lm2mkd nRDxXLiBHqbz4_a6u8uJGGtpbTnqePLPYNfSQqG2VeK381wTid R9G1QLd-yviKqWaxv40ms3HKwj3WHQtuYvPWCEFTuSrK814j_m4_4lwWq6 KekwSny0divmvB52bodKLNVygGftJrWsDpdwSyPYxwf1W6eX52 mPlz0fgo8vCLkStXNhiESd30xH9-Aou626Y-Qtk-HavEQLqlTA4KIN-pztFM3XaOiEY5RYQU=w1632-h1224-no

After:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GRr5pZvKuQIVNKhbuS_RSIpY6EugUp6rY6HR0XBma3CrNRRDXX GTrFc7OQBchLnzT2K4S-LjXqnr2vl6r0d3EmgImcDnJ6JNZtZf8GPJxcJYsetsMMZW2dee GuCeUMqMHWfiYlAgDhwqtPwD5kSx86_jZ5IU_wwoYeyVO2HI85 BiknKioqvnMWWt4xKG4wlLxT5i6TxV1cVEwyKVROSsSTNufdWj pCYM_sxktusmo9BepFoFqc_IuhwCLA6sYpds4MkY9SBcLw3tH-v6wcQwCB8_hBF_pN7qRkQQYLzr4b2nBiAl2MXrDF-f8qvG_ikcVxFZWq4Ug1B6OpCAT0AYNHWIm6spFUTHObJd-cXXEA8lr-Xtq8xpfuuwnj53Gda-8r6Wr94l-HMaMY7s8Pdg6pTJ_ojM_NDFNkE0GsXGs9S30EJTnriPPA8BxxH noHKRjk871VkS3_4HKx9FpXMepjNwLCjtxt6pPG9SKoeymZWXL uzxMHp8w1B9vXMeXtXvlrcy5-EswF6zfQ1ZFvzRL00gTNewuH6gG9PljOt-1Y5PEvNif8CRy7m7oZhho06D55s8VFzQUMxhu4fuKYlqmO-h54065CyOGs1tCZuYe1x15lCQ56SD81DO4JHmd6iVI_KIuC7_c Rkboq7JHkAvFDgbpKH6ZAA=w1838-h1378-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vIVGx7syZOLDT8nUeqKbkGuMotEa5NQc6wKi1cg4Um-aFKZGwsMIfxSXfJo2wf9-1dd7AjyClJZ1q_8eigntgIswCmYoZlKrY3V79aKVp2ixYAuDDD TdzMY-Z4s2VDqBOA5Nwb-q9Cw8eVQ7j22MyuuJAVUCyxzISN0Vlq4lhthjUMApOVT4N1Oki 0JsunzDeD6H5uEFRhoYDS_aSuJvuEosYH1Nn-xKPrk9X13mJKU2O1pAk8tVw68fMNycQXG4TnPLwxJ647SpUZI6 T83zTCydukhg1UHXN0oFA2PMOENixBxjUUafYv8zernaGlyEIy t8V4uJ1Nv1WDETK7vUWPXVWqiv-lO1tdy-aFjVkoujhXhzBcsH2z4zYTIQxMGBpCiXsdDKSwPxN_-iIWeVR21Pm1fm4SusNEhnba3EHzLOSts425vCP8OD2Junkwjxk 4cxBTJF2eRRPuh_KPcDthkHJlMvP8iss33hVjDA__oHNGU6BkH MTMEiKtFVLcalr3FCcImALBJXzBtAkJO5qwVFkPARLppkE2XS_ vp2exMTGPHOSYRIU950L0yv2hEv0WtQuFdTag1Xum_r8XDekoA O5hwIMuVkd0R_ZAOndiGH06W9WPLjOEflVzIvRTOADR5CW1bAr 61XBKLLystsst8oWWSsheI=w1838-h1378-no

CampNBrew2
04-15-2019, 06:29 AM
As always, great work Mike!
How have you been matching the cabinet finish? I believe you said you purchased doors from Keystone or trekwood? I need to do get some doors for under the bed and to make slide out drawers under the dinette seating.
Mine is a 2013 and may be more of a cinnamon color than yours. I put some stock Home Depot cabinets in my closet at home and thinking they may be a decent match. I'll have to pull a door and take it out to the trailer.

WNY Bullet
04-15-2019, 03:22 PM
As always, great work Mike!
How have you been matching the cabinet finish? I believe you said you purchased doors from Keystone or trekwood? I need to do get some doors for under the bed and to make slide out drawers under the dinette seating.
Mine is a 2013 and may be more of a cinnamon color than yours. I put some stock Home Depot cabinets in my closet at home and thinking they may be a decent match. I'll have to pull a door and take it out to the trailer.

The back shelf cleat I just used a dark walnut stain, but the shelf is a pre-finished shelves from Home Depot. They are a little darker than I prefer, but close enough. I have not had to buy any cabinet doors yet.

CampNBrew2
04-16-2019, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the info. I get these threads mixed up. So much great work shared on this site.
My magnetic rechargeable LED strips came yesterday so thanks for that tip!

WNY Bullet
04-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the info. I get these threads mixed up. So much great work shared on this site.
My magnetic rechargeable LED strips came yesterday so thanks for that tip!

You will love them! I have bought three sets and have them installed all over the place, LOL

WNY Bullet
04-18-2019, 01:10 PM
We have been going to a lot of RV shows lately and really love the homey feel the 5th wheels have, so I decided to borrow an idea from them and mount hanging pendant lights above our island. I like them much better than the small puck lights. Project is just starting...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/CRhcro2fHpWw4kVy3kzi4ZePUv46qpfF-l_MwWtw2vZdrJoaZQyvP2e7FsboETeS23QZvR4J1H7gtKGqKF4 2MBwhkziFLE1A1vZdSAxd-DyfgzJulIkQcJmXg0PyvHq7VBHwE_0IQk7wJsX8iThjQ1GJQZ_ Efe6Ux52Y7xFkJatDF_fGlh02_HbzBVvufvElSNQ-4HQKetx0DlMpRocqzzKFQDDy0Pp5Fu5ccQRd3L7oBBa63R-ELlj6ZcrsFEwe7onAGME8eEyRdPtTretL-oPvTLJC5X2jr3oK4LXVZjSmfz6fV5Q1DqtQTyXubi3vVhaLC8w 5LWsP6YlKbx8Z6QLJJ8d3_ff6AnUVQfOwGqqUK_DWo8YlJa-VXG-SXluwMQ-PdfN91skqTRHs-rkl16s3a1pj9EDO5IXKI8W6Jdpp7KXNgtYqnOV_OsbHaUJdsE1 wDPQs2SYtMjquC3cwV2lV1u3mW8WbjLQVdJp9YPzt4ltd6lrck TLlXKeubrBCynmJRjIUc2Hv_lMBtLugs3bNzGnoe0BeyB5_KvY qvhPFO9Iedc37Zz0HilmPxRrHkzIfpLDG0Fi9RE9WpSEXRlUHB K0elJm6Sa7PHWUYyLLKF47Jy-bedd-YpPOGAlzTQaFmQl8p4nE5uEcmVgeGGjTQ20KkkiY=w1838-h1378-no

WNY Bullet
04-19-2019, 03:38 AM
Pendant lights installation completed. I'm happy with the results...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Nj_TApkL8984WosJ_9Y8jyqNQNMKLj-YG9kCMYi0mjM-TFB_UeqpGcmNv0UTCNs7GO6Pf6SvH2h0uq_4J9c9p85Og-61UD1BFwn2SCXzLzos3qEdFc_Bve6VKIIY7KRuFUbZbSAjfKIb rGQVR4n3LOkJB160eunyxNGK26yvyBeXosBW6PWpHPec7Ihy4L _LMLe3ZXniT7TzQjVAcOoIk8NJVKGMVyYjIqjfVbfnAFBd0qI-69E63PfaxR8klvrH-ad9cT5WhR7pLulhsXpeDRjy_lPILf2buCac_ZGOmi_oceI8nFA Jn_rYB_bLdnNxEmJYdUZjvPE49G5mbOJtwLdlR3a-JKi2H1r0vD7ZYYc1GwjbJKcDhdoOSTtlf2sGkcQ6kpXGPrj2zA FLA8PI-uymn6ffWU0TceB_XIqm9dmMBUwrjE4o4COZvNTmj_qCEsLOd1h 3CASCednWVaHhb1fuj1KIj0d6RMASdHNak7TbbpU4ZI4aVOij1 A7VGSYLrN7s7vUMhXJkO8LLxIgGDk7pMG8qkufEUG7XL7hHtgj BPelOz0Y_YYHXYo4bzo-5WeZHwR5FvVD5tqnejv1dLaDrMi23l3q7SVrXCDP8DVrWk9AOX AIRYQXKt-22KClocKh99tQPMKUywqD7t3xs8EunuNqVDi8=w1838-h1378-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/55UF5BYRp49WNURx3K89KX45X0W4Q-038zl683Q5mTCTh-1_nL_SkLkdyaQ5tsRJ1ZOSCw_cQ8t_eMnsO82f7X_dtKz8mRZg i8hjChAshUv7YAzq-t2CgG97pjborIeH8eXDfrEsfBBVCUOUpZqFDVX8J3kyFNVLDCL T5EomgL8PelTwxlFL7oXv5Xq7gdG4aqqKNAXCte90MuzdeGkSt azmgo3UC-uUFhzeewLS0ZBu1teoLsmay6bgVBcg6nMu48gmvclkLi-LcFNYI3J_JnUDwE-UaHyKE5BwrNGdNBFCl8412rFEkvDGxhC2kI6a9QFfyuqoe0y_N lXvPPBBuKRQ8ZqyFzgB27pkrTbilw0bOIXMj6G00HDI1G4d8QS FiFw3N2NAcNchYI6ZE2sqGTTeAsMPxEv3oJIoLpnHrG7pIK6Gc PXAKpxZxL-At3ePJ0-AmylVtGfPgnrcXb89un2_F3hVpsK2436YxLW2SAx45gaX8ivaP hfxAEYNwUjUjqOvRFzMoI6UuSLaI2SrSem3t4w0PBOBwjHqR1K fA2ou7tLdynVaB6eVk270A7KjPFikSKJp-KvRPBcpFpIRbBkQZN_l7XeTpIppd7N4Ulb6uC2jitCLZRgW6z3 dLs9RdQHqcALGEGFzXDfllbDbL1BfCIAvl-Y=w1034-h1378-no

Logan X
04-19-2019, 07:13 AM
Pendant lights installation completed. I'm happy with the results...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Nj_TApkL8984WosJ_9Y8jyqNQNMKLj-YG9kCMYi0mjM-TFB_UeqpGcmNv0UTCNs7GO6Pf6SvH2h0uq_4J9c9p85Og-61UD1BFwn2SCXzLzos3qEdFc_Bve6VKIIY7KRuFUbZbSAjfKIb rGQVR4n3LOkJB160eunyxNGK26yvyBeXosBW6PWpHPec7Ihy4L _LMLe3ZXniT7TzQjVAcOoIk8NJVKGMVyYjIqjfVbfnAFBd0qI-69E63PfaxR8klvrH-ad9cT5WhR7pLulhsXpeDRjy_lPILf2buCac_ZGOmi_oceI8nFA Jn_rYB_bLdnNxEmJYdUZjvPE49G5mbOJtwLdlR3a-JKi2H1r0vD7ZYYc1GwjbJKcDhdoOSTtlf2sGkcQ6kpXGPrj2zA FLA8PI-uymn6ffWU0TceB_XIqm9dmMBUwrjE4o4COZvNTmj_qCEsLOd1h 3CASCednWVaHhb1fuj1KIj0d6RMASdHNak7TbbpU4ZI4aVOij1 A7VGSYLrN7s7vUMhXJkO8LLxIgGDk7pMG8qkufEUG7XL7hHtgj BPelOz0Y_YYHXYo4bzo-5WeZHwR5FvVD5tqnejv1dLaDrMi23l3q7SVrXCDP8DVrWk9AOX AIRYQXKt-22KClocKh99tQPMKUywqD7t3xs8EunuNqVDi8=w1838-h1378-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/55UF5BYRp49WNURx3K89KX45X0W4Q-038zl683Q5mTCTh-1_nL_SkLkdyaQ5tsRJ1ZOSCw_cQ8t_eMnsO82f7X_dtKz8mRZg i8hjChAshUv7YAzq-t2CgG97pjborIeH8eXDfrEsfBBVCUOUpZqFDVX8J3kyFNVLDCL T5EomgL8PelTwxlFL7oXv5Xq7gdG4aqqKNAXCte90MuzdeGkSt azmgo3UC-uUFhzeewLS0ZBu1teoLsmay6bgVBcg6nMu48gmvclkLi-LcFNYI3J_JnUDwE-UaHyKE5BwrNGdNBFCl8412rFEkvDGxhC2kI6a9QFfyuqoe0y_N lXvPPBBuKRQ8ZqyFzgB27pkrTbilw0bOIXMj6G00HDI1G4d8QS FiFw3N2NAcNchYI6ZE2sqGTTeAsMPxEv3oJIoLpnHrG7pIK6Gc PXAKpxZxL-At3ePJ0-AmylVtGfPgnrcXb89un2_F3hVpsK2436YxLW2SAx45gaX8ivaP hfxAEYNwUjUjqOvRFzMoI6UuSLaI2SrSem3t4w0PBOBwjHqR1K fA2ou7tLdynVaB6eVk270A7KjPFikSKJp-KvRPBcpFpIRbBkQZN_l7XeTpIppd7N4Ulb6uC2jitCLZRgW6z3 dLs9RdQHqcALGEGFzXDfllbDbL1BfCIAvl-Y=w1034-h1378-no

That came out nice. Looks good!

WNY Bullet
04-19-2019, 07:53 AM
That came out nice. Looks good!

Thanks....

I found the matching set for above the dinette, so that will becoming soon.

WNY Bullet
04-20-2019, 08:43 AM
Phase two of the Pendant light project:
All four puck lights in the living area were powered by the same switched circuit, so by swapping out the two center (over the island) lights with pendants, it did not allow the pendants lights to come on separate from the other two puck lights. It was an all or nothing setup.
So I replaced the remaining two puck fixtures with a fixture that has a center switch so I can keep them off unless I need the additional light. So by leaving them off, the switch at the control panel just turns on the pendant lights...

gregrc75
04-20-2019, 11:26 AM
Those pendants look terrific! Sadly my puck lights do not line up over the island.

WNY Bullet
04-26-2019, 05:59 AM
Phase three of the Pendant light project:

Received the used dinette light (eBay find), painted fixture black to match pendants, installed. DW loves the results and definitely makes it look more homey inside!

The pendant lights came with LED's installed, so now I just need to buy LED's for the dinette fixture which came with 921 bulbs.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/V3Ny7EDwIDjrW4Rk_qcuuBkhqz_G7T4LiZR-5W86GtOFyro5oBjQbR41jgVCn8u91udgCVgJmsQPCLXjAyDl77 opyCnAekR_nUwX-mb7lZty5Hc_Rht0B4Bxk-jeSY85oteIoEbmoI17vwhfkgs0Z8Jj1Vw3yL8jd97zcOLhLOIL OlO9OugSUH-7359khKqHGyRjHsx0NQdPQojszWyfcF_-f2YG2uXbYjJHg23JQy6XmCDB-R0C47Rrk9s6gDjQthj3CjRjXjOa-xi4n1IcQlRXKjL-dNnd2WoGwmgcrMormbpS1FQZ1PcYXMp3y2r-V1Kp_TDbNjviraERx2o5u_l1u11pRVxtWImlNv5y1AIcBIKdZI Ult1ROCDupNEacaPsCNFCjg9GewsuwY0eNEr8Ir9TNAhUulOZW sy7Eb6nOiakfVBFjNSDxMyUe0clrwIMW0zL1EobCaV9K7owyaz lc0D52WJkepuk9ITFw6p4ktcx77YnV9n-3Porh3X_WSIyxsygbPv-RaM2OXKsjQIk4IGuqpZbxvVg-l4yAyDfZhU06-XMEiOaJbiwQTj1LKu_TrQmVqpxP18kiumRUZPw273QODE1Jfr5 X6lC4jJ9Vd54ZSwlcDluQ6L47yjjs859xvUW8dKzdNXi8TkUdc e4q46V8EIY=w1600-h1284-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/j0lE8bDugIkgoy-0DuW1HqymQO2-qdiLP5ViaHz8YvdkfVpukOV1RtSUbxZL0zX_uT6h4vcqSoq2EP Csk_Esg_lKXMXLtR_DaJ9BaHgdslPLWUUqN2BGk3GNO3H7-BXJE1OSVkg7VfiVcadMzyFy0htInLLl1CQZcIGRXvRbloFZ0PQ l-MWCtlDLDXOnMygzmF4HbTwW2mPjWcMegT_1NCTi2SSnuxz2FsH FQvEBUoPQb3xRhFdRgJ755GnmQRsLS4x7TkGMbgIGJ8onNYTC5 RiaNXxCMIA4xl-b5ds3aPUvqssyZCNYBwW8ZGkazl5n1sEfYG4R5rBg5iLaUTnO8 5Je0JUTYSphXIneBBDtZfO9dDkQ-eqyj8jNlY_QfCGVp8T_LG2hQnQ4sCJx0l5S6M8Y5OAYKEFYW41 ajdSWZ6rZLRTBD-HhsUbpeCwD3SQT3Gp4ELxQlzf_TgtAiscz64em7Vh1ZVu8abV8 brn0IpLb0h7_xkdnzKuWo5yyXsWZoqlEy_IwmI9gmPReazJYrc Ygn521DNGV_UItq66lcmm2EhyJ557_h3hHdvteitk2vZe9TVY7 s2K3jzMJAFGAuHI004yvgT7orz5fi87d09xEOaEWjSoVKLl8NY fIPn6vgvU49kTbW0HYAcTAsMSIgMKfYMd8yxI=w1760-h1320-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/QklZgj-gApckCa31qaKZGI3fbkDL5rwdjPtcpkBI49RmJJ7XJMNM2oTmO v3LOAB4DuvwOrFiyo42c3j7louwXNM39SlW8uWY4bpX1namFwR iMIr7wzlq4TKOXlIWHBIZKp9BTkH7r1Ir9sYUpoYg0itNDHAQ-vypShfhFqXWxFifDWtBz-kpE0_hupuEunOLQ_58AA7klTm8D4RmHnVaqE8lAVrS8Qjl3_V8 LRrcT_0YUXmM87o0wUwXvZSnvJo5Mnpkeqqq8y12O1h0nRX-A0eNHpmEga318XDnSTE5XY7iVZOwnAkcDF6Gt7MJJNpe5aaQwk 5-xKR2pEMZabmUM3D1rpFTnMV27yhCp9Cok-oGvTSoD7bWDPLuBhUnvj0RdcL90fq6p6Mm8hHkcRV1mDS9rCRE bf0R7gw3wwuClabthOLP4IbERq3CZ0mBkEASkax-PBlJxjRvPg9SpeYhKvkOG3qo8scsOqTHvk9vs6G4gznywNq4Cs RMohgKq4S2UkHdf7LAwTz4SMTeyRQWwxOYuoIUtektOpvMb_h4 21-AlDgkDo09copYoQodlynR19dcqCa3IKdlqW48al-6iUc1f4oLKvx7wC7m-LB3iCyB7ZewoMRCpq0MTznBCcouUHv0cy6QUTavDzah49wpcH5 QZNzRN2w=w1760-h1320-no

Dogue
04-26-2019, 07:44 AM
Note to self: Do not let my wife see this thread (especially adding the pendants above the island).

Nice work!

DP121
04-26-2019, 09:34 AM
Mike,

Could you tell us where you got the ottoman sitting upside down on your couch? I've been looking for one that matches and that appears too fit the bill.

WNY Bullet
04-26-2019, 10:04 AM
Mike,

Could you tell us where you got the ottoman sitting upside down on your couch? I've been looking for one that matches and that appears too fit the bill.

We purchased them from Target. We bought two of them so we both can kick our feet up while sitting on the sofa. They open up for additional storage too!

https://www.target.com/p/single-storage-ottoman-faux-leather-brown---threshold--153-/-/A-52397275

Here is a better picture of them in place:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VTkG32gs279l8s3eN10J2BOhKhl6Cm-us6kSu_cr7lQ6_8PiUbpD_hgSvbqq0twNeQD_i8pWHTXa539ZT Ngjgz3HfYQ3V8cmlGZ8Iy8_Qy4xm8KlXvC82s8pV1qmUipwu18 lArf1B1wLDz9A-4ZqBpBv_VHLewc3k7PlCIm-IVb5gEVhhATbp43tv4iwC8xFYbiZIafMpdPPnLJ3wX2gPgnR4J G6qujr1xnbnwr3yDmPkIOQXNrNS5QAc-7bZVHy8mt-cQn-qz3z_2t5XI4RjDCsS2DSz37eaS4XbKOp1Ou8KnYmtUM9oF8umn ycbA99mcrOK1PtOqZO180MLD2fySO8T9mgd_oYZBMhqsvV90Fx j05BR-VHZCvnUUzVzeVGgfcyFd6dcWov3_dVbg_sm1XaYRV5vZWH7Adh j30AmPZCXCgcw43AVhVFEOoC34btvlO8k34-Mfi6jJAnB6q9UAOROk4gqPnDaCHzHHmZUAi9rQbQ3yiRIRjc5R 9KDFzwMi0Hvm4Bg7E7L57GLRD96hH2UVyY8nxF9cjPgWVQbrwp aQiWBJm6IOT4lkpTT-u91etWcwUL__ex0PoWCzK-249hnaScvSfl3u-G0ttdp8rPperqxt7o-8WCWGq5Em4KwNEYMCjbWVnCcSExcaPoeIRK-HdG_bk=w1760-h1320-no

WNY Bullet
04-27-2019, 04:58 AM
Painted the sun faded LP Tank Cover, just in time for the snow to start falling here in NY! :facepalm:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/h8EviULYPH4vQQA0Jhm66LTe2KOTycukz3XnYK4Yj_lj4AaXX5 l83LSpoifvXmPRvwy1BHaXPet8I760L2QezCoVgMDd30FrNMWu X5z9hzS-zaZteC2bo2B8oLOY6X-t6FNs3qcdgl2-qN_USw2ov1xjDrEe1NRHxJ7kgqY3c6dTXum_XPebNDLXZlCXSI ZFLfUYUWQ2r1UXldPtaqYhbJbOW_23DutpH5QvSmnhcYZieXsi gnrlbMOxTgI-coNuoyRdfSODE9CbYufKFCzx3Z2ywdDx3xUlOfDaFEGUTVBv3U iE_aFi9FomrNcbN2oyUWLBxYQiv-CsHfP7MC3uCwF7jbF3gLzAnXycKizfvfuIsySpBaGtgVabcyjI NFFgMoUG3uxAvhW89pbh6cI4bnAQ2Ixh4V22CPNvFKYcgXzcBc NJDg9QdLN2VTO9lBu0jdondPa8kL4SVz6sugkJG_ARhT1JSirX sLtdC20wWvIeWDVmbxFeR3kndeRWJT6AfMEh46-PqOjHxPXdo4SHup9K67yWottvshgLANRwMRF-c4McvHNFibaDffPud9xhik-ag9o9I4c6HaWm-9mfmp6lhlUT2j-pPP5FeYONNLM9ObAgn0jtWpju2rdk9mhR5geGa2Tb-MUkCQnVniuaaCBMs2IVKrc=w1796-h1346-no

DP121
05-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Thank you for the info/response. Much appreciated. Now I need to decide how many.

WNY Bullet
05-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Thank you for the info/response. Much appreciated. Now I need to decide how many.

They are not an exact match, but as close as we could find.

WNY Bullet
06-22-2019, 01:55 AM
Added brackets and poles to awning for support. I slightly modified the install from a post I found on a different forum.

The poles will help take the stress off the arms when I strap the awning down to the ground.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6438

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6439

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6440

CampNBrew2
06-22-2019, 06:22 AM
Pictures are not showing up for me

WNY Bullet
06-22-2019, 06:23 AM
Pictures are not showing up for me

They are showing in my post, what does show up?

CampNBrew2
06-22-2019, 06:27 AM
Posts 139 and 142 just show a grey circle with a minus sign

WNY Bullet
06-22-2019, 06:55 AM
Posts 139 and 142 just show a grey circle with a minus sign

Is 142 fixed?

CampNBrew2
06-22-2019, 07:10 AM
Yes sir looks great

CampNBrew2
06-22-2019, 07:11 AM
Are those extendable paint poles? What are the brackets from? Great idea.

WNY Bullet
06-22-2019, 08:30 AM
Are those extendable paint poles? What are the brackets from? Great idea.

Those are extendable painters poles.
The brackets are stainless steel commercial bathroom divider brackets:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HCLMRA6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And the adapters are threaded brush adapters:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00169YPLY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I drilled out the holes in the brackets to 3/8" to match the hole in the adapter and bought 3/8" cotter less hitch pins to connect them together.

JRTJH
06-22-2019, 09:10 AM
Have you considered how to handle rain water that accumulates on the awning when it's extended?

WNY Bullet
06-22-2019, 09:38 AM
Have you considered how to handle rain water that accumulates on the awning when it's extended?

Yes, lower one pole. They can be lowered to 6' if needed or quickly and easily totally removed.

WNY Bullet
07-01-2019, 04:22 PM
The poles worked out perfect! We even flew our sunshade out for more outdoor living area. We did have a heavy rain storm come through and I easily dropped one pole down 12" and it worked great. I think it worked better than not having them, because the awning straps pulled the awning tighter and the rain ran off better (didn't pool at all).

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6469

IMASAP
07-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Great idea. Funny, I used the same extendable painters pole for the mast on my long range wifi antenna.

WNY Bullet
07-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Great idea. Funny, I used the same extendable painters pole for the mast on my long range wifi antenna.

What wifi setup do you have and how well does it work?

IMASAP
07-02-2019, 07:35 AM
I have the ALFA Camp Pro 2

https://www.amazon.com/Alfa-range-repeater-Tube-AOA-2409-TF-Ant/dp/B07C8915BV/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=alfa+camp+pro+2&qid=1562080922&s=gateway&sr=8-3

I can't recommend the kit as the router is junk. With that being said, the antenna itself works fantastic. I can pick up a campground's wifi at their office or store, over substantial distance through trees and elevation changes. The end is a USB, so I plug it into my laptop and set up the laptop as a hotspot. The ALFA router went in the trash.

WNY Bullet
07-03-2019, 04:57 PM
I have the ALFA Camp Pro 2

https://www.amazon.com/Alfa-range-repeater-Tube-AOA-2409-TF-Ant/dp/B07C8915BV/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=alfa+camp+pro+2&qid=1562080922&s=gateway&sr=8-3

I can't recommend the kit as the router is junk. With that being said, the antenna itself works fantastic. I can pick up a campground's wifi at their office or store, over substantial distance through trees and elevation changes. The end is a USB, so I plug it into my laptop and set up the laptop as a hotspot. The ALFA router went in the trash.

Thanks for the honest input!

WNY Bullet
07-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Installed a Wacko Products Dometic RV A/C Silencer Kit tonight and what a difference. My DW couldn't stand when the AC kicked in, she complained that it was too loud! This kit dropped the db down to a much lower level and uses a much better filter too!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6467

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6466

Scott902
07-10-2019, 05:55 PM
I always thought you couldn't strap down these new awnings. With the struts, made to have some give with the wind. Perhaps I was told wrong

WNY Bullet
07-11-2019, 02:41 AM
I always thought you couldn't strap down these new awnings. With the struts, made to have some give with the wind. Perhaps I was told wrong

I was always told the same thing, but a 18' awning in a slight wind acts like a sail and flaps around a lot. Strapping it down solves that! I still need to use some common sense and bring it in during heavy winds and to lower one corner while it rains. But strapping it down now allows me to enjoy having it out more and not worry about it as much...

Scott902
07-11-2019, 02:52 AM
yeah that makes sense. I always strapped my old manual awning in our old rig.

WNY Bullet
08-12-2019, 01:41 AM
It's been awhile since I modified anything on our trailer...

1) Installed a MICTUNING RV Keyless Entry Door Lock
Our latch was never right, we needed to really slam the door ignorer for the latch to work. Now if we go for a walk, we don't need to bring our keys with us!

2) Installed a Stromberg Carlson Jet-30 Hitching Post
Tired of everything laying on the ground

3) Installed Mopeka LP Tank Check Tank Halos
The small riser clips kept falling off every time I would get the tanks filled.

WNY Bullet
08-13-2019, 02:52 AM
Here are some images from the latest mods. The gasket material behind the door lock will be replaced with black material once it arrives. The opening cut in the door was larger than the door latch, so I had to use the gasket to cover the exposed opening. I will try to cut the black gasket a little smoother than the job I did on the red material.
https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6526

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6527

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6528

mwemaxxowner
08-13-2019, 07:01 AM
Installed a Wacko Products Dometic RV A/C Silencer Kit tonight and what a difference. My DW couldn't stand when the AC kicked in, she complained that it was too loud! This kit dropped the db down to a much lower level and uses a much better filter too!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6467

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6466Doesn't this remove the ability to open the diverter and use the "quick chill" feature?

WNY Bullet
08-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Doesn't this remove the ability to open the diverter and use the "quick chill" feature?

Yes it does, but we never used that feature. Having the DW happy was much more of a priority than the dump feature. :lol:

WNY Bullet
08-13-2019, 11:47 AM
Black rubber material came in today, so I changed it out. It blends in much better!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6529

mwemaxxowner
08-13-2019, 12:09 PM
Yes it does, but we never used that feature. Having the DW happy was much more of a priority than the dump feature. [emoji38]Certainly. Haha. It's not worth that to me then, I wish it still allowed that feature. We find the quick chill absolutely invaluable when we've just arrived and set up on a hot summer day. The AC is very loud though.

JRTJH
08-13-2019, 12:26 PM
Certainly. Haha. It's not worth that to me then, I wish it still allowed that feature. We find the quick chill absolutely invaluable when we've just arrived and set up on a hot summer day. The AC is very loud though.

The way the silencer kit works is to "bend" the incoming air to muffle the noise. What they do is close off the "dump feature" so all the air goes through the ceiling ducting and move the warm air inlet from the front (so it flows straight up into the A/C) and route the incoming air to where the dump feature used to be. That way, the air comes into the "silencer kit", makes a sharp bend, flows through the plastic kit body, makes another sharp bend and enters the A/C warm air box. Those two bends are the 'secret" to how the silencer kit muffles the "rushing air sound".

Actually, you can do pretty much the same thing and keep your dump feature by building a box located from the front half of the A/C ceiling shroud that is located forward with inlets on the sides or the bottom of that box. As long as the incoming air "bends two (or more times) as it enters the warm air return on the rooftop unit, it'll make the A/C a bit less noisy.

I've played around with a "home built mockup" that works, but looks far too "cheesey" to put on my ceiling. I got the idea from the "quiet cool" system currently used in high end fifth wheels. They route the incoming air from the sides of the coach ceiling and bend it two or three times on the way to the rooftop warm air box. My mockup only bends the air 2 times, but it's quite a bit quieter than the OEM ceiling shroud.

mwemaxxowner
08-13-2019, 12:51 PM
I've seen a few diy baffle boxes that looked okay, that did allow for use of the diverter one way or another.

I get how it works, I just wonder if they could have engineered it to still provide a way to open the quick chill pathway up. Obviously for many the noise reduction is more important, but I don't think so for me.

ajk170
08-14-2019, 07:43 PM
WNY Bullet- Wow! You've done a lot to your rig and I imagine it's a great rig as a result! I've often considered replacing my entry latch on my '15 Outback for one like you have but on other forums I've read a lot of dissatisfied people on their extended reviews (12-18months) of these things failing. While the keys work, the electronics do not. What brand did you go with?

The two upgrades we did this year was 1)added the sleep number bed (queen) (we have a king at the house but it's not for everyone) and the Torklift Glowstep (4 step) from etrailer. The steps were super simple to install as a retrofit and we love them. The in-laws have the MoreRyde steps in their 2018 Alpine and I thought I wonted that before I found these (I think somebody on this forum pointed out the Torklift). I like that they are adjustable, they connect to the ground, I can still get into my coach if the guy next to me in the storage lot parks too close, they don't dirty the interior, and they eliminate the spring-board effect of the OEM stairs. Lastly, I've tripped and stumbled more times than I like to admit on my in-laws stairs because I always step off to the side of the stairs when exiting their coach and the sidewalls on those MorRyde are rather large opposed to the Torklift. I initially ordered the three step (a little less expensive) but then Etrailer contacted me and wanted to confirm the dimensions and recommended the 4 step because to purchase an additional step is almost twice the cost of the paying the up-charge on the 4-step. Plus, you can remove the steps in the Torklift to adjust the height. I'm glad I took their advice because on our coach, the 4 step is perfect in most situations and if it's a little too big, the feet also adjust to compensate. Can't say enough good things about those stairs. Also, they are really light too and you can put either their lock or any lock on the stairs to keep honest people honest! (No I don't get compensated to say all this about their steps, but you'd think I do.)

ajk170
08-14-2019, 08:18 PM
Mike- I like the power cable and chain hanger that you installed and I see that you use a cover over your power landing leg. The one simple mod that I did to protect my landing leg was as a result of water penetration and destroying the switch that activated the landing leg while we were coming home from the Smokey Mountains causing us to stop at the CW near Ashville, NC - I think it was near there, and have them quote me $450 and 5 hours wait to have it done right there, which I politely declined. Ended up taking it apart once we got it home, researched it a little bit and bought a $8 dollar switch and fixed it myself using a lot of waterproof silicone in the process.

However, my insurance policy is an inverted 5 gallon bucket from HD with a 3" hole cut in its lid (has a rubber seal). The inverted bucket covers the landing leg's head by inverting it over the landing leg and snapping the bucket onto its lid (the landing leg itself goes through the 3" hole) thus creating a weather proof environment for the main assembly of the landing leg (ie the electric motor). Of course, I have to remove the bucket every time I need to operate the landing leg but I would have to remove a cover as well. The clip that you show holding your power cord and chains could work in my set-up but maybe hard to access and hang up and clip. Instead I stuff my cable i and chains inside the LP cover - the cahins somtimes call down but the power cord stays put.

The other added benefit of the bucket is it now serves as a place to put a sticker/decals from every place we visit (big National Park/Site/Battlefield/forrest people). The downside, there is a finite amount of space on the bucket so some decals are starting to get covered up!

WNY Bullet
08-15-2019, 02:40 AM
WNY Bullet- Wow! You've done a lot to your rig and I imagine it's a great rig as a result! I've often considered replacing my entry latch on my '15 Outback for one like you have but on other forums I've read a lot of dissatisfied people on their extended reviews (12-18months) of these things failing. While the keys work, the electronics do not. What brand did you go with?

I went cheap to see if it was something I really liked. I found an new/open box unit for around $80.00 of eBay. It is a MICTUNING RV Keyless Entry Door Lock.

The two upgrades we did this year was 1)added the sleep number bed (queen) (we have a king at the house but it's not for everyone)

We have thought about purchasing a Sleep Number bed, since we also have one at home, but is it bendable enough so we would still have access the our under bed storage?

and the Torklift Glowstep (4 step) from etrailer. The steps were super simple to install as a retrofit and we love them.

Something to think about! We love the Moreride steps on all the new units we tour at RV shows, especially the ones with the lift assist, but the Glowsteps would definitely be a step above what we have now... (Pun Intended)

ajk170
08-15-2019, 08:44 PM
WNY- we have a regular queen S/N (it's a 2005 model) in our camper that we got from a family member and since it was under warranty replaced almost all the part (not the pump since it is still fine- just not a cool and quite as our 2018 king model). And it is super light and flexible when lifting up the bed. However, that's not really an issue for us since I installed drawer gliders under the bed by cutting out the two panels at the foot of the bed and upholstering drawer fronts and installing a plywood base that I could install the glides onto. Then made a couple shallow boxes and installed the glides and drawer fronts on the boxes. I did this primarily because we use to have the "tilt-a-bed" system in stalled before it died. It was a cool idea and pulled the bed up so as to give you a foot or two more manuever space in the bedroom. But it was REALLY heavy. So much so that the DW couldn't lift the bed and admittedly it gave me a workout too. The solution was the drawers. Once the system failed, we ripped it out and just went with the mattress (which was rather heavy as well). Once the S/N bed came available, it was a no brainer for us. We did loose a foot of space and we had to change the 3/8" wood for a slightly longer piece to support the extra length, but it was totally worth it. Plus the Outback 316RL has a good spot inside a cabinet for the pump that's near power that actually puts the pump to the side of the bed which I think provides for more flexibility when the bed is lifted up. And in the rare moments that we've actually lifted the bed up since installing the S/N, it's super lite and the angle in-which you are lifting seems to be rather shallow and doesn't seem to put any stress on the connections. Actually, the bigger issue we've had is deflating it enough as we've travelled out here in the west. We went to Disneyland in Apr and going over the Sierra's (i think it was the Sierra's) we thought we deflated it enough (down to 40%) only to find that thing was really pumped up as we were crossing them (we stopped for a break and we checked it). Consequently, we took to 5% and it seemed to be fine for the rest of teh journey out there. When we came back from there, we put it at 5% and again, checked it during a break as we were crossing the mountains and it was at 55% ! No damage seemed to occur and it continues to be great ever sense, but we do watch it now! When it's in storage I think the DW keeps it pretty low due to the high temps we get in El Paso. If we didn't get this one for free, we probably would have the S/N's short queen but we both love the regular queen despite loosing some space.

WNY Bullet
08-16-2019, 01:56 AM
Great information, thanks!

WNY Bullet
08-25-2019, 01:40 AM
I was getting tired of my AC condensation always dripping by my entrance door (or rain runoff), so I make a removable downspout to run the water to the other side!

I made it with some old vacuum cleaner parts I had laying around, several Harbor Freight suction cups, and a length of PVC. I still need to paint the PVC black to help hide it.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6555

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6556

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6554

WNY Bullet
09-06-2019, 03:14 AM
I found a used Carefree Sunblocker on Craigslist (9'x19') and had the width shorten to 17.5' to work with my awning. I originally bought two support poles, but added two more so we can fly the shade out to extend our outdoor space. We love having the extra space!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6579

k94x4
09-07-2019, 07:57 AM
What a great list and how to's. Thanks!

WNY Bullet
09-07-2019, 09:41 AM
What a great list and how to's. Thanks!

I'm glad you are enjoying the thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike

slimchancepistolero
09-07-2019, 10:55 AM
WNY Bullet, you said you Installed Haul Gauge In Truck ... how did you make out with it .... i also have done that, with mixed results

WNY Bullet
09-07-2019, 11:23 AM
WNY Bullet, you said you Installed Haul Gauge In Truck ... how did you make out with it .... i also have done that, with mixed results

To be honest, I installed it but haven't gotten around to setting it up and trying it. I was thinking about it the other day, that I needed to set it up.

What were the mixed results you got?

slimchancepistolero
09-07-2019, 12:58 PM
i could do the pinweight and payload but am having trouble with the GCVW .. this is on a 2019 Ram 2500 .... i contacted HaulGauge tech and they found there was no data saved to my trk .... they went out and rented a 2019 Ram 2500 for data i could then get from their server on setup ... still have problems with GCVW ... i really wanted it for pin weight and payload ... have a new 5er

WNY Bullet
09-07-2019, 01:00 PM
I really should do it soon. I have two weeks before our next trip, so I have some time to play with it.

WNY Bullet
09-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Replaced the throne tonight. I got rid of the plastic bowl & seat and went with a ceramic bowl with wood seat. This thing is rock solid! The plastic toilet (300) used to creak bad when using. A throne fit for a king!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6587

WNY Bullet
09-14-2019, 02:02 AM
As I was coming out of the trailer yesterday, I felt something give way on the steps.
The top step is connected to the arms with rivets and one rivet came disconnected.

Now the decision to repair or replace...

I would love to install some solid steps, but my door only opens 90 degrees, so that is out.

Northofu1
09-14-2019, 04:52 AM
I was thinking of replacing steps, I figured if you remove gas shock from threshold to door and replace normal hinges with friction hinges it would work. Then I thought, why would I do anything more to a trailer I want to trade in.

WNY Bullet
09-16-2019, 12:53 AM
As I was coming out of the trailer yesterday, I felt something give way on the steps.
The top step is connected to the arms with rivets and one rivet came disconnected.

One stainless steal bolt, two washers and a locknut did the trick! With only two more camping trips left, the step upgrade will be put on the back burner until next season!

WNY Bullet
09-17-2019, 05:51 PM
I was thinking of replacing steps, I figured if you remove gas shock from threshold to door and replace normal hinges with friction hinges it would work. Then I thought, why would I do anything more to a trailer I want to trade in.

Northofu1, what are you thinking on getting?

ajk170
09-17-2019, 06:11 PM
WNY- I replaced my OEM steel stairs on my '15 Outback 316RL TT with the Revolution Glowstep (4step) and absolutely love it! Its considerably more expensive than the MorRyde solid step but its easily better (IMO) than the MorRyde since it does not need the space to flip down like the MorRyde does. Plus, it installs in the same space as the OEM and at night you can see the corners due to the glow tape. Lastly, and maybe the most important part, its feet sit on the ground like the MorRyde, they are adjustable in height and the entire stair system adjusts in height due to the accordian style step and it has three hight positions. I also got the lock for the system as well. I installed it myself and the hardest part with it was removing the OEM steps by myself. One of the best upgrades to our coach.

-Andy

ajk170
09-17-2019, 06:17 PM
WNY- I will saw that when I measured and talked to Revolution's and Etrailer's customer service they both concurred with the other that since I was in between the 3 and 4 step system to go with the 4 step since it was cheaper to get that and remove a step rather than getting the 3step system and having to buy a 4th step separately later on. You can remove the steps or add steps as needed. And they have nice accessories too like risers for the back of the stairs so if you have pets that don't like the open stairs you can close it off and a mud buster boot brush that connects to the bottom of the stairs. There's a separate hand rail that we haven't gotten and I am not sure it would work on my coach, but it looks pretty solid!

WNY Bullet
09-17-2019, 07:28 PM
Andy,
I did look at the Glowsteps and they are definitely an option. I like how they stay outdoors, I wouldn't have to modify my existing door, and that they rest on the ground for stability, but they so dang expensive!

Northofu1
09-17-2019, 11:17 PM
Northofu1, what are you thinking on getting?

I am looking at a few 5th wheels. 2012 era, 30 to 32'. Still in the early stages. Something in the 9500 to 11500 GVWR range. Going with the anderson ultimate. Still have a lot of trailers to walk through, going to take my time to find the right one. Cougar or Rockwood/ Flagstaff have the floorplans I like.

WNY Bullet
09-18-2019, 01:09 AM
I am looking at a few 5th wheels. 2012 era, 30 to 32'. Still in the early stages. Something in the 9500 to 11500 GVWR range. Going with the anderson ultimate. Still have a lot of trailers to walk through, going to take my time to find the right one. Cougar or Rockwood/ Flagstaff have the floorplans I like.

I have also toyed with the idea of upgrading to a 5th wheel, but the DW is reluctant to the upgrade. We love our Premier, but we are planning on full timing in it once I retire and I am afraid it is going to be too small for us for everyday living. I have been looking at the Keystone Pinnacle 32RLTS and several others with the same floor plan.

Besides the trailer upgrade, we would have to upgrade out TV too! I also think she is afraid that the mods would start all over again! :lol::lol:

mwemaxxowner
09-18-2019, 04:35 AM
Replaced the throne tonight. I got rid of the plastic bowl & seat and went with a ceramic bowl with wood seat. This thing is rock solid! The plastic toilet (300) used to creak bad when using. A throne fit for a king!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6587Oh MAN I'm jealous of that ROOM!

Northofu1
09-19-2019, 12:17 AM
I have also toyed with the idea of upgrading to a 5th wheel, but the DW is reluctant to the upgrade. We love our Premier, but we are planning on full timing in it once I retire and I am afraid it is going to be too small for us for everyday living. I have been looking at the Keystone Pinnacle 32RLTS and several others with the same floor plan.

Besides the trailer upgrade, we would have to upgrade out TV too! I also think she is afraid that the mods would start all over again! :lol::lol:

That's a Jayco, and a 15,500 lb beast. A DRW TV for sure.
I'm going smaller, older, cheaper.

WNY Bullet
09-19-2019, 02:02 AM
That's a Jayco, and a 15,500 lb beast. A DRW TV for sure.
I'm going smaller, older, cheaper.

Oh Sorry, you're right! LOL

It is a beast, but has a more homey feel to it. We also liked the a Grand Design and a Montana that shared the same floor plan, but they were also very weighty.

Northofu1
09-19-2019, 03:04 AM
I like my 2500, and want to stick with trailers on the 10 to 11500 max gvwr
Even though I know for sure I would NEVER load to capacity.
The pinnacle is kinda nice, although I am not gonna wiggle my fat *** by that bedroom wall or mirrored doors. Honestly, I was looking at a 2006 Americamp with a bedslide that is really roomy and is in good shape, I looked at it when first looking at RV's and didn't buy it because a tech at the dealership said there is no way you should be towing this with a 1500. it had a uvw at 7450 but a gvwr of 11500, wtf is going to put 4k in a trailer?
:| Salesman said it would tow effortlessly. I am going to try to source parts for it to see how hard / easy it is to get.

MerlinB
09-19-2019, 08:03 AM
Andy,
I did look at the Glowsteps and they are definitely an option. I like how they stay outdoors, I wouldn't have to modify my existing door, and that they rest on the ground for stability, but they so dang expensive!

Mike,
I have the Torklift Glow Steps and they are worth every penny. Remember, you get what you pay for and these are top quality.

I just could not accept having to fold dirty, possibly wet and muddy, steps up inside of my trailer. That was my number one reason for not liking the LCI and Morryde steps.

Plus, another consideration for me was that some times I just need to get inside my trailer without deploying the steps. That is impossible to do with the other brand's steps installed.

Good luck with whatever you decide to get. They all give you a much more solid feel than the springy OEM steps.

cavediver
09-20-2019, 03:21 PM
Hi WNY Bullet. I have a 2019 26RBPR. Have you had to replace your slide out wiper seals? They look like they just ride in a track. I have a couple of torn seals and just wondered if you might have done it. I found them at Trekwood.com. Thanks.

WNY Bullet
09-22-2019, 12:12 PM
I have not had to replace any seals. Let me know how it goes!

cavediver
09-22-2019, 12:46 PM
Will do. I have to do some thinking and figure out how it comes apart.

WNY Bullet
03-04-2020, 02:33 AM
With our snow melting and flocks of geese coming back into the area, it's time once again to start thinking about some repairs and mods to start!

Mods:
1) Add a 15amp connection to the outside of the trailer to bring in a separate dedicated circuit from the power post for my DW's hair dryer! The outside connection will be connected to a new GFCI outlet in the bathroom for her to use whenever she wants without having to turn off the AC.
2) Modifying the hot water bypass plumbing (removing the back flow preventer and existing two way bypass valve and adding a shutoff on the hot water tank in, out and one on the bypass leg).

Repairs:
Installing new tires for peace of mind (Goodyear Endurance)
Installing rollers to the bottom of both slides (both Wear Bars are shot)

WNY Bullet
03-12-2020, 06:25 AM
I just made the appointment for 5 new Goodyear Endurance tires to be installed on 3/20. I decided not only to have the metal valve stems installed (for my TPMS) but also to have them all balanced for a smoother ride.

cavediver
03-12-2020, 06:57 AM
I have them on my 2017 26RBPR premier I had them balanced. I also went to load range D. Two trips to Florida from NW Ohio and they are doing well. I carry two of the originals just in case.

Jack

WNY Bullet
03-12-2020, 07:05 AM
I have them on my 2017 26RBPR premier I had them balanced. I also went to load range D. Two trips to Florida from NW Ohio and they are doing well. I carry two of the originals just in case.

Thanks Jack for the info. The set I'm getting are also load range D tires. These should be a big improvement over the original "trailer King" tires!

WNY Bullet
03-21-2020, 03:11 PM
All tires replaced including spare.

Temp dropped 40 degrees in one day here in NY. At home laid off because of the virus, so hoping to be able to spend a lot of time getting the Premier ready for camping once this thing is behind us...

WNY Bullet
03-25-2020, 02:44 PM
Hot Water Heater plumbing complete!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dQ8_4Wf2aMtr2ZSAAGDojbdJNtAUaXPfMqQCYgcLkBRSrJr5yD 6KOxCWG7AXtrMUSvJIt4KVMfC2s8PnIuMXfsdqCTXvFNIDM9NF l_IT8fE_C1jmTp9hPz0ZMBpgOKv2XonUTrmaRBiDlgNqOHOR9_ m101RqY1HVp5Wkf9hHKuanP23ou_JABYqJvudhdNM8-biyqYjJQh59eq-KKLUlmKURqdaVG2ppAyfKRbBGnHRQqp-szqPU0AhM-XkPDKVz1T33RLcYf7VWh3VNZTvyQzL0mBjN-iPoMERk_-Zc-tXCQpwGvT8fUW47RiOGmvghSF1O5IppUGGkugXopQ4cCRlnKGU CtKlYrDWOZK4hmJUZyB7fOoYp_aJscJQVdZ33S6i0kSpl823_l bFyCUT9eSS5F3_rd1np5b71AUIeo6pIAFrX71L02NA1jVqTHU6 FUczW55DgWZJ9gil8Ds9-V8JTywFjmVH3EUE0x5KM_AzoH5-iCvoz_p041r9kyb5hY1ZUnw1nBj5htTg0eYH4D-Cwv6-62HGPqDLoA_-o9yXwO4SAcClLuyuojoLtxvAPUvvR8-osoPsDzFEz58WptNjWfQA0skOJMpPSR3pwzDD1zrMjwvUV_6k3 f5H4qMI8KYZd4BqcZUnmFSMDzPE0zY8wl6Q2xcOBiLyNBRx6_T zWWmtZkUIDeg4ysVuYgw=w328-h246-no

cavediver
03-25-2020, 03:37 PM
I just mounted a spare tire under the tongue. Looks good and solid.

WNY Bullet
03-25-2020, 03:38 PM
I just mounted a spare tire under the tongue. Looks good and solid.

Do you have any pictures?

cavediver
03-25-2020, 04:54 PM
No I don't I could take some, but then I'd have to figure out how to post them. I'm also planning on cutting the rear bumper extending the frame and mounting a rear carrier. I'm old retired and waiting for warm weather. Today and tomorrow are the best days so far. I'll also redo the dicor and mount covers on the vents. Not as impressive as your list, but it keeps me busy.

WNY Bullet
03-26-2020, 11:27 AM
Today I added a 15amp service to a bathroom outlet separate from the 30amp service to the rest of the trailer. This will be dedicated to my DW's hair dryer...

No more tripping breakers in the power post.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6924

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6926

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6925

WNY Bullet
03-31-2020, 06:14 PM
Jacked up both slides and added rollers. 5 installed on the 12' Dinette/Sofa slide and 4 on the 7' kitchen slide.

I just need to replace the bottom slide seals now.

MerlinB
04-01-2020, 07:45 AM
Jacked up both slides and added rollers. 5 installed on the 12' Dinette/Sofa slide and 4 on the 7' kitchen slide.

I just need to replace the bottom slide seals now.

Could you provide some info on the specs and source of your rollers?

I may need to do that on my Cougar.

Thanks.

WNY Bullet
04-01-2020, 08:35 AM

I used Lippert 276288 J-36 Slide-Out Roller Assemblies. They sit taller than the original wear bar, but that allows the slide to ride on the rollers and it doesn't touch the existing wear bar that wasn't cut out to do the installation.

https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Lippert-J-36-SERVICE-ROLLER-p/276288.htm

Here is the link I followed to do the repair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgGEWmeojN0

WNY Bullet
04-02-2020, 05:04 PM
Made a small US map for inside our trailer of our states we have camped in.

FYI: The outside dimensions of the frame are 8.5 x 11

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6927

WNY Bullet
04-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Photos of the roller project:

Wear bar notched and roller installed:
https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6931

Slide roller install complete:
https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6932

After Bottom Sweep Seal installed:
https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6933

WNY Bullet
04-10-2020, 05:12 PM
I added back lighting to the main TV. The lighting is powered by the TV's USB port and is controlled by a remote control so I can change the color and brightness.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=6938

12racing
04-29-2020, 08:31 PM

I may need to do that on my Cougar.

Thanks.

When you installed the 2 screws that hold the roller to floor did there seem to be solid material that the screws could grab into, thanks

WNY Bullet
04-30-2020, 07:15 AM
When you installed the 2 screws that hold the roller to floor did there seem to be solid material that the screws could grab into, thanks

My large slide (Dinette/Sofa) the screws went into the wood subfloor. My Kitchen slide screwed into metal so I used self-drilling screws. All rollers grabbed into solid material.

WNY Bullet
05-30-2020, 04:35 AM
Next Mod: Adding power outlet inside pantry closet to keep wall mounted cordless vacuum cleaner charged. Pictures to follow...

WNY Bullet
05-31-2020, 11:49 AM
Electric installation complete! I now have power in my Pantry for my vacuum and 2 USB ports outside!

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7023

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7022

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7021

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7020

WNY Bullet
06-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Simple MOD: Added shoe storage outside the entry door. It's great not having a pile of shoes at the bottom of the stairs anymore...

I bought suction cups from Amazon to attach our shoe holder to the side of the trailer.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7033

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7034

spade117
06-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Simple MOD: Added shoe storage outside the entry door. It's great not having a pile of shoes at the bottom of the stairs anymore...

I bought suction cups from Amazon to attach our shoe holder to the side of the trailer.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7033

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7034

Wife just sent me a link for this last week.

WNY Bullet
06-12-2020, 02:55 PM
Wife just sent me a link for this last week.

Definitely recommend doing it!

WNY Bullet
08-20-2020, 01:59 PM
Started Installing a WeBoost Drive X RV System today. Trying to find the best placement of the antennas before permanently mounting everything. To start with, I am definitely trying TechnoRV's suction Cup Mount for placing the exterior antenna. I'm not sure I want to put any holes in the roof...

Recommendations?

WNY Bullet
08-24-2020, 12:09 PM
Here are the pictures:

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7095

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7090

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7091

WNY Bullet
08-24-2020, 12:14 PM
While I was wiring up the WeBoost System, I took advantage of the radio being pulled and wired in a switch plate with two switches, a DC voltage meter, and 4 USB ports. One of the switches is for the WeBoost system and the other switch kills power to the USB bank.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7094

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=7093

WNY Bullet
09-30-2021, 05:04 AM
We had several power issues this summer with the high outdoor temperatures in the area and running the AC with other things at the same time. We would trip the power post breaker occasionally while the AC running, hot water heater set to electric and the fridge on shore power.

I installed a EasyStart Micro-Air Soft Starter on our AC unit (15k) and haven't had the problem since...

Not a cheap upgrade but so far it seems to be well worth it!

WNY Bullet
03-23-2023, 02:44 AM
Yesterday I added an Under-Counter Water Filtering System with a "Dual" faucet to the kitchen island. This will save us from hauling around our filtering water pitcher.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8039

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8038

WNY Bullet
03-23-2023, 02:50 AM
As as long as I had on my plumbing hat, I added water shut-off valves to the kitchen faucet, water filter system, bathroom faucet, and the toilet water supply. This way if I have a problem, I don't have to shut the water off throughout the whole camper, I can just isolate the problem.

Mic
03-24-2023, 12:03 PM
nice work

woudl like to see more pics of original list

WNY Bullet
03-25-2023, 03:19 AM
nice work

woudl like to see more pics of original list

No problem, let me know which mod you are interested in seeing more of.

WNY Bullet
04-04-2023, 05:57 AM
Upgraded my bedroom entertainment system. I changed my TV to a larger one, added stereo speakers (Connected to my main stereo on zone B) and a wall mount DVD player.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8047

WNY Bullet
04-11-2023, 04:34 PM
Added power to the kitchen vent opening and installed a Heng's Vortex II Fan insert. Our range hood doesn't exhaust to the outside, so this will help get the cooking odors out of the trailer. I also installed one in the bathroom opening, getting rid of the small vent fan that is OEM.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8048

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8049

jxnbbl
04-12-2023, 02:39 AM
Nice, this is exactly what I want to do...i forget about it until the next trip and silencing the smoke detector!

WNY Bullet
04-12-2023, 03:04 AM
Nice, this is exactly what I want to do...i forget about it until the next trip and silencing the smoke detector!

I am also going to be installing one in the bedroom opening soon, I just have to run 12v to the opening yet.

WNY Bullet
06-14-2023, 03:14 AM
Lastest mod: Replaced OEM thermostat with a Micro-Air Easy Touch RV Thermostat. With this thermostat, I can program set points so during the day the AC can be running, but in the middle of the night when the temp drops way down, the furnace will kick on to take the chill off automatically. It is also programmable so we can set up schedules if we choose. The thermostat is WI-FI and Bluetooth controllable from an app on my phone.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8094

WNY Bullet
06-22-2023, 02:21 AM
My battery finally died this past camping weekend. I'm in the process of getting everything together to update the system to 2-6v golf cart batteries wired in series.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8095

CampNBrew2
06-22-2023, 06:59 AM
I have replaced 12v batteries with 2- GC2s in 2 trailers and have not had a reason to jump to Lithium batteries yet. I keep them charged and watered and they just go. I got 6.5 years out of the first set and they were still good when I sold the trailer. I'm on IIRC 4 years on the "new" trailer. We only get out a few times per year so this was a cost effective purchase for us.

travelin texans
06-22-2023, 08:03 AM
My battery finally died this past camping weekend. I'm in the process of getting everything together to update the system to 2-6v golf cart batteries wired in series.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8095

I'm sure you already know to wire them in "series" & NOT "parallel" as the 12 volts were!

WNY Bullet
06-22-2023, 03:07 PM
I'm sure you already know to wire them in "series" & NOT "parallel" as the 12 volts were!

Yup, plan on wiring them in series. This pair is replacing a single 12v battery.

WNY Bullet
06-27-2023, 02:06 AM
Dual 6v battery update is completed.

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8097

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=995&pictureid=8096

spade117
06-28-2023, 06:41 AM
Dual 6v battery update is completed.

Where did you find the battery box? When I did that upgrade, I couldn't find one that worked and ended up using 2 singles.

WNY Bullet
06-29-2023, 01:19 AM
Where did you find the battery box? When I did that upgrade, I couldn't find one that worked and ended up using 2 singles.

Camco makes it. It fit the new (2) 6V Group GC2 batteries perfect!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V4482W1?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details