PDA

View Full Version : 299RKS High Country

Michiglenn
06-21-2011, 05:26 PM
We have had our Cougar for 3 months and have used it once, we have had too many weekends booked with other goings on. I have (hand) waxed it though:(, so I am getting real familiar with it both inside and out.
We fell in love with the looks and layout of the High Country, chose it after looking for most of a year at new and used trailers and fifth wheels. I think the graphics are about the sharpest I have seen on a reasonably priced unit. My wife thought the large storage and interior layout were the best she had seen. The price was right and it is light enough for our truck to pull it. We have a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 extended cab with a 5.3 310 horse engine.
We plan to camp and travel more as we get time, if the fuel prices keep going down we will be even more encouraged.:)

hankpage
06-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Welcome to the forum. We also are very comfortable with a RK model. Hope you get more chances to get out and enjoy your new Cougar, Hank

antiqfreq
06-22-2011, 03:52 AM
Welcome to the forum!

We hope you enjoy your new camper and get out often...

Please as us any questions you may have - our members are very friendly!

Jo
:D

Wayne
09-21-2011, 04:39 PM
We have looked at the 299RKS & loved it. DW & I can't remember where & what type fans/vents were located throughout the rooms. I can't find anything on Keystone's site and wonder if another owner would enlighten us.