PDA

View Full Version : Checking in from NJ!

GidKel
06-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi Everyone!

We are the proud owners of a new Passport 3220BH! We are relatively new to RVing (started last year) and are looking forward to enjoying many fun filled years with our kids.

We have learned many tips and tricks from forums just like this one. We will probably just lurk and read for awhile and then post later on :)

cumminsdad08
06-21-2011, 01:53 PM
welcome and congrats, nothing wrong with just hanging out!!!

Handysam
06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the forums. Camping, IMO, is one of the best things to share with your kids. We have six boys and have had many, many, memories camping through the years. Happy Camping, Sam

hankpage
06-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Hi Everyone!

We are the proud owners of a new Passport 3220BH! We are relatively new to RVing (started last year) and are looking forward to enjoying many fun filled years with our kids.

We have learned many tips and tricks from forums just like this one. We will probably just lurk and read for awhile and then post later on :)

Welcome to the forum. We have many Passport owners here that seem to be very happy with their trailers. If your ever in Point Pleasant ..... the coffee pot is always on. Enjoy your family camping trips, Hank

GidKel
06-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

We have 4 kids: 1 girl and 3 boys. They are 9,7,4, and 2. They love to camp and are always asking when we are going camping (they don't care where we camp; even if it's in my parent's backyard where we store the trailer!).

I've been doing some simple mods and getting things put away over the past week. I'll try to post some pictures in the mods thread when I get a chance.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Kelly =)