PDA

View Full Version : Passport 2920bh back door s hade

Frisbeekev
12-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Just got a passport 2920bh, and love the bunkroom, however there is a lot of light that comes in by the rear door. Has anyone encountered that and put a curtain or shade on that door. How does it look?

ctbruce
12-02-2017, 08:16 PM
There are pleated shades made to go between the windows. Very darkening.

Do a Google search for this, you'll get lots of ideas: rv entry door window shade

You can see what I installed in this picture. Also 2 screen guards to stop my 2 big dogs from wrecking the screens. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171203/b1d2546facb42a10e5fab702a91a8a2d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

lawdog130
12-03-2017, 12:23 AM
My 2810BH has a rear bathroom with a door. To make it more private at night I attached a strip of Velcro above the door. I attached another strip of Velcro to cheap pillowcase I got from WalMart. The pillowcase is a perfect fit and it hags down covering the window. During the day i just roll up the pillowcase and tuck it in behind the padded piece above the door. Using a black or navy blue pillowcase should block some light.

Tbos
12-03-2017, 07:44 AM
Velcro and black material. If the inside light is on those windows are very revealing at night. My DW noticed that in a CG one night on another TT. That night I installed the black material. Never take it down in the bathroom. We remove and reinstall on the front door each night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lawdog130
12-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Velcro and black material. If the inside light is on those windows are very revealing at night. My DW noticed that in a CG one night on another TT. That night I installed the black material. Never take it down in the bathroom. We remove and reinstall on the front door each night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes they are revealing at night. We rarely use the outside bathroom door so I used a light color pillow case so it still lets in light. Outside at night you can only see a shadow if someone in using it. The minor mod made my wife and daughter happy!