PDA

View Full Version : Furrion observation camera

Chris P
11-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Has anyone had experiences good or bad with the wireless observation cameras?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TheGriz
11-27-2017, 04:14 PM
I have the Furrion Observation Camera on my Laredo 288RL and is wired into the running lights. I like it. It's got a fisheye lens so I can see the TT bumper edge-to-edge while at same time seeing vehicles behind me. Clarity/resolution is good enough for its intended purpose. Reception between camera on back of TT and monitor on my dash (about 50') is fine...no problems. Was thrown in as part of deal by dealer...so price was not part of my decision.

Good luck!!
Mike

Chris P
11-27-2017, 05:33 PM
I have the Furrion Observation Camera on my Laredo 288RL and is wired into the running lights. I like it. It's got a fisheye lens so I can see the TT bumper edge-to-edge while at same time seeing vehicles behind me. Clarity/resolution is good enough for its intended purpose. Reception between camera on back of TT and monitor on my dash (about 50') is fine...no problems. Was thrown in as part of deal by dealer...so price was not part of my decision.

Good luck!!
MikeThanks . Mine came with only the outside camera mount and will need to get the monitor etc.

MarcS
11-28-2017, 02:22 PM
I really like my Furrion observation camera. I don't think I'd have an RV without one.
If you have the mount on the back of the trailer, it should be already wired to the lights. Should be as simple as buying the observation camera, pulling off cover from back of trailer, mounting camera in existing mount, mounting screen in truck, turn truck and lights on. Adjust camera to the view you want.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TheGriz
11-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Thanks . Mine came with only the outside camera mount and will need to get the monitor etc.

Same on my Laredo...just the mount and pre-wiring from Keystone. The dealer installed the camera and provided me the monitor. The camera setup does a fine job!