PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida!

Weightlifter850
11-19-2017, 04:52 PM
My wife and I have talked about buying an RV for years. We are now looking to buy after the new year, finally. We have settled on a Keystone bunkhouse travel trailer. Now we need to figure out which model to settle on. We can’t wait to join the community. :)

chuckster57
11-19-2017, 04:58 PM
Welcome to the forum :wlcm:
By signing up here you have joined the best community there is! Looking forward to pictures of the trailer you pick out. In the meantime feel free to ask any questions. Lots of great people and tons of good information here.

PARAPTOR
11-19-2017, 06:02 PM
:wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Now the real fun starts, picking out the layout that meets your needs.

Enjoy :bdance:

notanlines
11-20-2017, 01:45 AM
Yep, what they^^^^ said!. We all love the shopping experience. We hope you'll keep us up on your search for the "just right" RV.

earlzach
11-20-2017, 02:50 AM
Welcome from NJ.
A bunkhouse was our need as well. I went with the Passport 2810bh. LOVE IT!!!!

Tinner12002
11-20-2017, 03:53 AM
My wife and I have talked about buying an RV for years. We are now looking to buy after the new year, finally. We have settled on a Keystone bunkhouse travel trailer. Now we need to figure out which model to settle on. We can’t wait to join the community. :)

First off, welcome to the forum! When you think you have it narrowed down as to what models your looking at, post them and ask if anyone has them and the pros and cons of what existing owners like or dislike about them. Might get some info to make your decision easier. Lots of helpful members on here so don't be shy about asking questions!

JimQ
11-20-2017, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the forum! Great folks here. Best of luck on your decision. I'm sure you'll find one just right for you! Lots of great times and memories are ahead!

Tbos
11-22-2017, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. I also have a Passport 2810BH. Enjoy the shopping.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW

KCSA75
11-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forum from Midway USA.

xjbeast96
11-23-2017, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the forum from Deltona Florida. We have a Passport 175bh and love it!

Fredcook
11-23-2017, 04:47 AM
Welcome, as said before lots of good info. We just purchased ours this year went from a 2008 popup to a travel trailer. Hope all goes well in your search for the perfect camper.

wiredgeorge
11-23-2017, 08:02 AM

Take your time shopping as that is far more fun than actual camping! hehe :angel:

wiredgeorge
11-23-2017, 08:08 AM
I think the issue may be trailer if you have tail lights. You didn't mention these being out so I am guessing they are working? If that is the case, I am betting the marker lights are wired in series. Bet your camera isn't working... I would pull the marker lamp that you picked up 12V from for the camera first. Since that point was most recently disturbed, that is most like culprit. If that doesn't work, I am guessing you will need to buy some silicon as the marker lamps will need to be removed to find out which doesn't have a solid wire nut connection.