PDA

View Full Version : Auto level system error

Chevrolise
11-19-2017, 03:29 PM
Have a 2016 325 Fuzion w/auto level system giving an error:
"Front too low Cannot retract" I backed into the driveway uphill, put front as high as it would go to level. Does anyone know why this error is generated? I found the other manual mode and was able to lower it.

sandy43
11-19-2017, 05:32 PM
If the trailer is not or close to level you will get the error message often. I tend to use manual leveling when the trailer appears 2 or 3 degrees off the bubble. It took me a while to get use to the leveling system. I think I got it down pat now, hopefully.

Javi
11-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Just as a note, you can scroll the screen to tell you how unlevel you are before you put the legs down.

Personally I've only had the unable to level error two or three times in the past 3 years and almost always it is when the front is too low to start with.

In my experience it's really pretty easy to tell if you're going to be level enough to use the auto level to start with, the auto level screen is your friend if you use it.

Javi

Chevrolise
11-23-2017, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the info. Yea once I went back and read the manual it all made sense. Who reads those things anyway? :facepalm: