PDA

View Full Version : Cougar lite 2012 30rls sagging shower door

taxrew
11-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Shower door sagging and cannot adjust. Door stops against vanity, so I cannot get to the top and bottom adjustment screws. Any suggestions?

ctbruce
11-07-2017, 04:19 AM
Shower door sagging and cannot adjust. Door stops against vanity, so I cannot get to the top and bottom adjustment screws. Any suggestions?Post a picture of what you're seeing will help others chime in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

polee7
11-09-2017, 07:11 AM
I have a 2017 303rls doing the same thing. Seems to be no easy access for adjusting the door without removing all of the top framework.

Sulphur1
11-10-2017, 04:38 AM
Same problem with our 2011 Cougar HC 299. Have removed resulting damaged seal rubber with no water getting out during shower.
May try to add a stainless split washer(s) - by cutting, opening up & closing around bottom pivot.

master of none
08-09-2021, 04:32 PM
On three sided showers, when the shower door sags on the opening side and hits the lower frame, I found that the upper shower rail which holds the shower inclosure in place has been bent over time by the opening and closing of the door. Fixes mentioned include adjustment screws on the hinge side of the door or inserting a washer under the bottom hinge side pin. I found that if the top rail is removed and ever so slightly bent in the appropriate direction and reinstalled, the door squares up in the opening and that corrects the issue.