PDA

View Full Version : triple sliding shower door

Thin blue swine bbq
10-17-2017, 06:47 AM
can anyone help me please? I have a Laredo 292rl and it has a triple slide glass shower door, one panel will open but the other 2 are stuck together and wont come apart. they both are like they are locked together, they slide but wont come apart... it may be off track but I have no idea how or where to start. I also have electric rear jacks that wont drop down. I can hear the motor running but it wont engage the gear to drop them down. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you

ctbruce
10-17-2017, 09:55 AM
You may want to attach some pictures of exactly what you are seeing. A picture says a thousand words. I'm sure is right around the corner.

bsmith0404
10-17-2017, 01:35 PM
The doors are probably stuck on the small rubber strip that goes between them. It’s possible that it got hot or some residue left on it and is stuck to the glass on each door. As for the rear jacks, sounds like a sheer pin that attaches the screw to the motor may have broken. I’m not positive there is one, I’m assuming based on the symptoms you’re describing.

chuckster57
10-17-2017, 05:46 PM
The doors are probably stuck on the small rubber strip that goes between them. It’s possible that it got hot or some residue left on it and is stuck to the glass on each door. As for the rear jacks, sounds like a sheer pin that attaches the screw to the motor may have broken. I’m not positive there is one, I’m assuming based on the symptoms you’re describing.

Your most likely correct, I have seen the triple shower doors middle glass come off the track at the top and bind.