PDA

View Full Version : Home and Love It

GK1113
10-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Hi All,

Demo and delivery went great. I got a couple of minor things, but overall it went great. She is home in the driveway. I have been playing with everything I can including the In Command System which I really like. I already have it paired to my phone and been operating slides, lights and anything else I could do plugged into the house. Heading out in two weeks and can't wait. Thanks for all the advice and help. Cheers, George

sourdough
10-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Lookin' good! Yep, it's time to get her out and stretch her legs!

MarcS
10-16-2017, 05:32 PM
Looks great! Congratulations! Happy camping!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tbos
10-16-2017, 05:54 PM
Looks great. We'll be at the Fredericksburg VA KOA with our camping group "Friendly MD Travelers" on Veterans Day weekend if your looking for somewhere to go that weekend. The group is going to Saunderosa in Southern PA this weekend but I won't make it to that one. They'd love to have you stop and visit if you are in that area. Enjoy that new rig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GK1113
10-17-2017, 07:18 PM
Tbos.... That sounded good. Checked the KOA site this evening and it's all booked for that weekend. Would have enjoyed joining you all, but not this time. Let me know when you all are heading out again. Cheers, gk

Tbos
10-18-2017, 01:30 AM
Tbos.... That sounded good. Checked the KOA site this evening and it's all booked for that weekend. Would have enjoyed joining you all, but not this time. Let me know when you all are heading out again. Cheers, gk

When I have a schedule for next year I'll let you know. Enjoy.

notanlines
10-18-2017, 01:47 AM
GK, let me assure you we all wish we were headed out with you. DW is from NW Maryland, the Frostburg area, and I have enjoyed all of my trips back for more than forty years. A truly beautiful state.

Gegrad
10-18-2017, 03:37 AM
Looks great. We'll be at the Fredericksburg VA KOA with our camping group "Friendly MD Travelers" on Veterans Day weekend if your looking for somewhere to go that weekend. The group is going to Saunderosa in Southern PA this weekend but I won't make it to that one. They'd love to have you stop and visit if you are in that area. Enjoy that new rig.

Hey, we were at that KOA last Veteran's day weekend. Last year it got down to around 18 degrees overnight that weekend; hopefuly it won't be quite so chilly for you this year.

Tbos
10-18-2017, 01:28 PM
Hey, we were at that KOA last Veteran's day weekend. Last year it got down to around 18 degrees overnight that weekend; hopefuly it won't be quite so chilly for you this year.

We were in Winchester last year. Staying closer this year. We have been there in November before.