PDA

View Full Version : Talladega AL area

Tinner12002
10-08-2017, 02:27 AM
Is anyone located in the Talladega area with hurricane Nate going through??? Was courious as to how much rain was expected in the area. Planning on going down for the race next weekend and camping.

bowl2764
10-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Nate left the area this afternoon. Weather is calling for rain Mon, Tues and clearing Wed. Should be a nice weekend at Dega!!

xrated
10-08-2017, 03:49 PM
I'll be fairly close to that area this weekend also, and it's supposed to be an A.B. weekend (Absolutely Beautiful). We will be at Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds, AL, which is only about 40 miles or away from the Talladaga track.....doing a motorcycle trackday weekend with Sportbike Track Time. Hopefully, nothing but golden sunshine!

Tinner12002
10-09-2017, 01:54 AM
I hope your both right and with the rain they got it didn't get the ground to soft to park our RVs on. Looked at weather channel app and as you said it should be a great race day!! Have a great trackday xrated!

xrated
10-09-2017, 02:59 AM
I hope your both right and with the rain they got it didn't get the ground to soft to park our RVs on. Looked at weather channel app and as you said it should be a great race day!! Have a great trackday xrated!

Thank you, and I hope you have a great weekend also.