PDA

View Full Version : Doge RAM Shock Sale

Desert185
10-06-2017, 03:24 PM
For you guys and gals whose RAM is riding like a Ford or Chevy, Geno’s garage is having a Bilstein shock sale the month of October. Get some! :cool:

https://www.genosgarage.com/category/suspension

Javi
10-06-2017, 03:29 PM
For you guys and gals whose RAM is riding like a Ford or Chevy, Geno’s garage is having a Bilstein shock sale the month of October. Get some! :cool:

https://www.genosgarage.com/category/suspensionThe Ford has Bilsteins..

Javi

notanlines
10-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Honestly, our Ford shocks look like Ford's but have Bilstein written on it. On another note, I don't want my 350 to ride like a Ram Chrysler 300. I'm not that old.....🤓

JRTJH
10-06-2017, 05:04 PM

https://www.genosgarage.com/category/suspension

If your truck is riding like a Ford or Chevy, Why would you want to put new shocks on it? :whistling:

sourdough
10-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Hmmm, Ford, Chevy, Ram......they all ride the same to me any more. Used to Ford had the "softest" suspension and rode like a car to me; Dodge pulverized my kidneys (I buy Rams now). Now, they're the same; Bilsteins, OEM, Rancho etc., what can you do to actually "improve" the ride? Well, I figured that out; put in Recaro "driving" seats with a 5 point harness, attach a cushioned hemorrhoid donut to the seat with Velcro and wear one of those back/kidney belts like the folks at Home Depot, cinched up around your midsection. You might even wear one of those little neck "horseshoes" around your neck to cushion the harsh left/right, front/back motions your head endures. Now, with some of those "ocean" sounds emanating from the stereo you'll be driving along in "nirvana"....no matter what brand of truck you're in. It would probably be a sight when someone tried to prepare to exit...but worth the watch!! This may be as big as Jim's liners......:lol:

Note: thanks desert; I'm in the market for some Bilsteins for the truck.

notanlines
10-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Do not think for a minute that I may have given up on the "lav liners."

Desert185
10-07-2017, 12:04 PM
Hmmm, Ford, Chevy, Ram......they all ride the same to me any more. Used to Ford had the "softest" suspension and rode like a car to me; Dodge pulverized my kidneys (I buy Rams now). Now, they're the same; Bilsteins, OEM, Rancho etc., what can you do to actually "improve" the ride? Well, I figured that out; put in Recaro "driving" seats with a 5 point harness, attach a cushioned hemorrhoid donut to the seat with Velcro and wear one of those back/kidney belts like the folks at Home Depot, cinched up around your midsection. You might even wear one of those little neck "horseshoes" around your neck to cushion the harsh left/right, front/back motions your head endures. Now, with some of those "ocean" sounds emanating from the stereo you'll be driving along in "nirvana"....no matter what brand of truck you're in. It would probably be a sight when someone tried to prepare to exit...but worth the watch!! This may be as big as Jim's liners......:lol:

Note: thanks desert; I'm in the market for some Bilsteins for the truck.

You’re welcome.