PDA

View Full Version : Springdale 267 mods

Voyager
10-03-2017, 04:43 PM
We have a 2015 Springdale 267, it has two single bunks and a huge slide. I like having bunks for grandkids and also for storage, but these were a little too tight, the top one used for storage mostly, the bottom was was not that usable with no head room, so I decided to cut the top one down and open up the bottom one so you could sit and read, as you can see in photos it’s now far more usable and still lots of space up top. One of the first things I did was take the bathroom door off and replaced it with an accordion door so there was access to the bathroom when the slide is in, works great, I installed simple dowels on all the shelves to keep everything in place, built a shelf over the charging station, added a 5” vinyl fence post for sewer hose, a 12volt receptacle with USB near the front bed to recharge iPad at night after reading, put a 2 bike rack on rear bumper and tied into frame so it’s very strong, also a 160 watt solar panel on roof.All in all I think it’s a good trailer, tows easy with my Ram 1500 and is now even more comfortable than new.

MarcS
10-04-2017, 02:22 AM
Good job on the mods!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk