PDA

View Full Version : PTooTi in Manitoba New 19RB on Order

ptooti
10-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Hello everyone looking forward to checking out the tips and tricks you all share We are upgrading from a 2015 RPOD RP-179 to the Passport Elite 19RB we found we can't tolerate the "Shoilet" on the RPOD anymore and it had to go we managed to sell privately so are happy with our deal on the new trailer Cant wait we have 8 to 10 weeks before delivery and being in Canada won't be camping till May 2018 :(
Thanks for letting me in
PTooTi from Canada :)

notanlines
10-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Ptooti, you can always start the heater and just camp out in the driveway for a night or two; just to kind of get rid of the "anxiety of having something new and can't use it" syndrome.
Welcome to the forum, by the way.

DAN d
10-03-2017, 03:41 AM
welcome from carver mass enjoy:camping:

PARAPTOR
10-03-2017, 04:45 AM
:wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Congrats on that new Passport purchase !! Enjoy :dance:

Suggest you spend this waiting time on your up coming PDI, you will not regret it

Be Safe and Happy Camping :camping:

SRD
10-06-2017, 02:42 AM
We have the 19rb that we purchased in November of 2016. This is the camper that we always wanted but never could find. Keystone introduced this model for the 2017 season and had everything we were looking for. We are enjoying the king size bed, bought a topper for it and it is really comfortable. It tows easily with my 5.7 Silverado.Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours. Happy Camping

ptooti
10-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Thank you for that information our dealer wanted to sell us something on the lot instead so i went to keystones website and ordered it and they had my dealer contact me then he had to order it lol we are sooo looking forward to this little beauty!

We have the 19rb that we purchased in November of 2016. This is the camper that we always wanted but never could find. Keystone introduced this model for the 2017 season and had everything we were looking for. We are enjoying the king size bed, bought a topper for it and it is really comfortable. It tows easily with my 5.7 Silverado.Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours. Happy Camping

NorskeBob
10-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY.