PDA

View Full Version : I'll only be a minute

dwall
10-02-2017, 03:27 PM
While getting ready for this weekends trip I told my dw, I'm going to wash those love bugs off the front of the camper. It will only take a minute. Two hours later the whole camper is washed with most of the remains of this summers love bugs gone. If you have ever dealt with love bugs in south Ga, you know it may take a couple more washes to get them all. I've lived here all my life and have heard all kinds of remedies but the only one that I find that works is a lot of elbow grease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncgrl1
10-02-2017, 03:45 PM
When I was a lot younger, I worked for a trucking company in the wash pit. I would always HATE to see those trucks come in from the deep south. Sometimes the paint would come off before the love bugs turned loose!!! I had forgot about those days until you posted this. Thanks for the memories.....

bsmith0404
10-03-2017, 05:11 AM
It still takes some elbow grease, but try one of these, works better than any brush or bug scrubber I’ve ever used.

https://www.autobodytoolmart.com/buff-shine-bug-block-scrubber-sponge-335-p-14482.aspx?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8uXVqcPU1gIV0oh-Ch0ingzpEAQYBCABEgLhD_D_BwE