PDA

View Full Version : Brand new 3750fl

jvee1985
06-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Hello all I just wanted to stop in and brag on our new purchase we are pulling this with a 2500 Dodge megacab diesel and so far she pulls like a dream. We looked at this model for over a year before purchasing it. We looked at every camper that we could before making our final decision and we just love it. If you have a chance to check one out be careful or you will walk away owning it.

LeeMedic
06-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Hello all I just wanted to stop in and brag on our new purchase we are pulling this with a 2500 Dodge megacab diesel and so far she pulls like a dream. We looked at this model for over a year before purchasing it. We looked at every camper that we could before making our final decision and we just love it. If you have a chance to check one out be careful or you will walk away owning it.
Congratulations on your new purchase! I am sure you will enjoy it. Happy Camping!

jvee1985
06-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Thank you sir you are officially the first person to congratulate us and we very much appreciate it.

Festus2
06-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Looks and sounds like a great combination! Welcome to the group and we can understand your wanting to "brag" about your new toy. I'll heed your advice and avoid checking one out lest I end up with equal bragging rights. Enjoy.

Handysam
06-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Yes Congrats indeed, and welcome to the forums. We looked at that model, very very closely. Liked it very much. Happy Camping, Sam

vmoore1
06-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Congrats on your purchase. We just took a 2000 mile road trip with ours...Fantastic!!!