PDA

View Full Version : New Camper in Town

bacaviness
09-19-2017, 11:27 AM
Hi Everyone!

Husband and I just purchased a 2018 Hideout 308BDHS. We are pulling it with a 2500HD. We've yet to take her on the maiden voyage because September-October is crazy busy for us! :banghead: It may not be such a bad thing to wait a little. There are so many things to buy in the beginning. YIKES.

Can't wait to learn from you guys!

CrazyCain
09-19-2017, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Michigan. I feel your "yikes" about so much to buy when you get you rhew coach. We thought we had it all, but NOPE!!!! :) Ask away on the questions, grab some popCorn and be ready for some great Advice...

:popcorn:

the sodfather
09-19-2017, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Michigan. I feel your "yikes" about so much to buy when you get you rhew coach. We thought we had it all, but NOPE!!!! :) Ask away on the questions, grab some popCorn and be ready for some great Advice...

:popcorn:

Welcome aboard.

When my brother bought his TT a couple months ago, the dealer told him and I quote, "Use this $25 gift card in the parts department to get you a couple hoses and your ready to go!" I gave him the rolly eyes...:rolleyes:

CrazyCain
09-19-2017, 01:42 PM
Welcome aboard.

When my brother bought his TT a couple months ago, the dealer told him and I quote, "Use this $25 gift card in the parts department to get you a couple hoses and your ready to go!" I gave him the rolly eyes...:rolleyes:

:lol: $25.00 probably paid the taxes on the hose..

Tbos
09-19-2017, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Enjoy buying all the toys for your new BIG Toy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

notanlines
09-20-2017, 02:11 AM
I had to laugh at the "Here's $25" story. I concur with everything said. Between chocks, sewer hose, water filter, fresh water hose, black tank rinse hose.......shoot fire, I just got started and the sales tax is $25 already.....See ol' Cain knows what he's talking about.:eek:

bacaviness
09-20-2017, 05:57 AM
LOL! We got $50! I was like Thanks! :nonono:

I actually bought a lot through Amazon and Walmart. It was so much cheaper than the dealership and that's with their nice discount of 15%! :lol:

DAN d
09-20-2017, 08:49 AM
welcome new camper enjoy:camping:

5J's
09-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Welcome from SE Texas. We bought our first trailer in May and it's the 308BHDS too. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we have enjoyed ours.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

PARAPTOR
09-21-2017, 03:11 AM
:wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Congrats on your New Hideout!! Enjoy !!

Be Safe and Happy Camping. :camping: