PDA

View Full Version : Cougar 29 RKSWE Water pump access

ADQ K9
09-18-2017, 06:51 AM
Any one else have this model? Have you winterized it before? Not finding the water pump access off the bat. I have a general idea but not sure how to access. Do I have to drop the under belly cover?

Cqyqte
09-18-2017, 07:09 AM
From my limited experience, I would check in the through storage door where the red arrow is for a removable partition directly behind the city hook-up fittings. Now if there isn't a removable partition there then look at the carpeted area beside the bed area above that point inside the bedroom for a seam in the carpet that looks like it is removable. Search with your fingers for sunken screws that will allow you to remove the cover.

ADQ K9
09-18-2017, 07:20 AM
Thank you will do. Gonna go over later today and start getting ready for winter. Schedule this year does not let us push the season into October as we would if I wasn't working.

Eastham
09-18-2017, 10:18 PM
Mine the carpeted piece of wood raises up easier if the bed is raised .I didnt have ay screws to remove.the back end of carpet is the hinge

ADQ K9
09-19-2017, 05:45 AM
Didn't make it over there yesterday. Will update when I do

ADQ K9
09-21-2017, 03:16 PM
Found it. Thank You. I never really noticed it wife sleeps on that side. Mine, the top slides in to the storage area under the bed.