PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about covers

David T. MacNeill
09-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Looking to buy our first Montana cover to get through the winter. Anybody like the Elements brand sold by CW, or is there another good brand we should consider?

chuckster57
09-11-2017, 02:23 PM
RV covers is a subject that has been discussed to death here. As many opinions as different brands and just as many that don't buy them.

I don't buy them after spending big bucks years ago only to watch it turn to dust in 4 years. When my buddy moved to Montana, he gave me his 2 year old cover. It turned to dust in 2 years. I have a brand new one still in the box that the dealership gave me, any guess where it is? Yup still in the box in my reload room.

A good coat of high quality wax is all you need. Search the forum using "covers" and you will run out of your favorite beverage before you run out of posts.

Dave W
09-11-2017, 04:38 PM
/\/\/\
What he said.
At 3-400 bucks each and they are junk. One lasted 3 years, the next, one year before turning into flapping scrap Tyvek.

SteveC7010
09-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Looking to buy our first Montana cover to get through the winter. Anybody like the Elements brand sold by CW, or is there another good brand we should consider?
We just had this same conversation barely a week ago. My reply still stands: http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=255223#post255223