PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to Forums and I Pad

Dorrie
09-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Hello everyone,
Right now I will ask a question then go from there when I am use to this new way to be on the Internet. What I like to know is, is there a app to download so I don't have to search this site all the time?
TIA
Dorrie by

chuckster57
09-09-2017, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the forum :wlcm:

Not sure exactly what your question is but here's what I know about using the iPad:

You use Safari to access the internet. once you have searched and found this forum, you can just add it to "favorites" and it will come up every time you click on it. if your looking for an app that will take you directly to the forum, the most popular app is Tap-a-talk. I use tap-a-talk on my iPhone, but prefer the safari "favorite" on my iPad.

there isn't any app to search this forum specifically, but there is a search function on the forum.

KeithInUpstateNY
09-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Tapatalk will let you subscribe to various forums and send you alerts when there are new postings.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tbos
09-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. I use Tap a talk on both but will sometimes just go to safari too.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW

Luvkoi
09-14-2017, 04:36 PM
We are using the Tapatalk app on the DW's iPad. Much easier for me to look for the icon on the home screen than use a bookmark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MarcS
09-15-2017, 11:59 AM
Welcome from Michigan. I use the Tapatalk app on my phone all the time. Heck, I cant remember the last time I used a laptop or computer to surf the internet for personal reasons.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

notanlines
09-16-2017, 03:41 AM
My, yes, and aren't we all proud to tell the world about our Tapatalk use.....try the app's prefs: Menu > Settings > Signatures.