PDA

View Full Version : Outback 250URS Correct Track & Equa-Flex

madmaxmutt
09-02-2017, 06:41 AM
Even though, the Outback website indicates Correct Track is a part of my trailer. It does not appear to be. I see nothing but raw steel hangers.

1. I want the trailer a little taller to get in the driveway.
2. I want to be able to adjust alignment.
3. I want the smoothest tow I can have.

I am thinking of adding both Correct Track and Equa-Flex (5-8K) to the trailer immediately.

Any experiences with these products and particularly this combination are appreciated.

madmaxmutt
09-06-2017, 03:24 PM
No one has either of these products?

Tbos
09-06-2017, 03:47 PM
I saw a Hideout in the CG this past weekend with correct track on it. I didn't get the chance to talk with them about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

madmaxmutt
09-06-2017, 07:37 PM
I saw a Hideout in the CG this past weekend with correct track on it. I didn't get the chance to talk with them about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the 2017 that fell through had it factory installed. I gather from the website that is a slightly different set of parts, but it is supposed to perform the same on the aftermarket version. I am still hoping someone has first hand experience they can share.

cvin
09-06-2017, 09:56 PM
am 90% sure i saw tags under my 2015 outback trs230 for correct track, only noticed them because i did not know what it was

my trailer is well off the ground with lots of clearance

not sure what the difference is with correct track but will try to get some pics this weekend if i get up to the trailer