PDA

View Full Version : Screws coming through linoleum

boxcar
08-27-2017, 02:30 PM
We just got back from our first weekend in out 2018 Sprinter 297FWRLS - picked it up in the morning and we were camping that same night. We love the unit and I'm making a list of warranty items to take back to the dealer.

The immediate issue is that we have two screws that didn't get fully inserted in the floor. One screw head is visible through the linoleum and right in the middle of the floor and the second is causing a bulge and near the door.

I've read the other articles and don't know if I should accept a repair job rather than complete replacement. I know some of you have had both done - any suggestions for me in dealing with Keystone and my dealer?

Thanks

chuckster57
08-27-2017, 02:53 PM
I have been involved in both a patch and a complete Lino replacement. Patches done correctly look as good as new, but a complete replacement won't have any seams that can shrink and show up down the road. I would push for complete replacement, and if you do get it, there will be molding used at the base of cabinets, etc. as they won't remove them. Island kitchens can be removed.